Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Can I run wanted zp with a wanted qv2 custom or is that bad

2 Likes

If I understood right, you said that washout should be after one month. But if we can change our stack after 45 days, could it be better to have this kind of listening pattern?
45 days of listening (just to be clear, those 45 days are together with none listening days every other day, right?)
Week of washout
45 days of listening to another stack.

3 Likes

Yeah for real would make things smooth and will reduce recon. They won’t joking this really making me Rethink how to create my customs and push my plan and have very focused goals

Yeah I feel I will run my stack for next for the first 6 months then start a new goal. With QZP it’s looking like with a lot of focus I can complete two years of goals well hopefully :pray:

Congratulations on that massive success there!

A bright(er) future ahead of SC! (And all of us)

So we can’t run RICH as a major anymore? We should instead of AM/EoG and boost with RICH or did I read that wrongly?

1 Like

Wait a second :thinking: are these results all from just QZP without VOICE EMBEDDED cause the result would probably be even more amazing with it right?

No. We’ve already said that there’s no need for you to stop creating or using your customs. We made sure Zero Point was still compatible with Qv2. What we’re testing is how many loops you can run before encountering recon. Zero Point actually enhances Qv2. That’s the key statement here – don’t let it get lost.

If you want to create a custom title now, go ahead, as it’s going to be quite some time before Zero Point customs are available. Also, Zero Point is a very INTERNAL experience as opposed to the largely external method of action that Qv2 takes – hence we’re calling the entire platform “Quintessence Zero Point.”

I actually made a post about this a few weeks ago that explained it in detail HERE:

That being said, we have tested Qv2 customs to see how well they stack with Zero Point, and it seems that ZP’s lowered reconciliation makes it easy to stack a custom with it, and the fact that the Quintessence scripting synergizes greatly with ZP, we believe that you’ll be quite happy with how ZP works with any Qv2-powered custom you build.

If you want to build a custom to supplement a future ZP stack, here’s some guidance:

First, the more focused your custom, the better it’ll work to enhance your ZP stack. Next, limit the overtly healing modules, as the way ZP works causes a very smooth, yet potent healing effect. That doesn’t mean to not include ANY healing modules, but you’d do better using that module space for a result enhancer, or some other module that reinforces the custom’s goal.

Next, and most important, you need to focus on building a custom that will directly supercharge the end goal. What I mean by this is, if you’re going to run a theoretical future R.I.C.H. Zero Point, focus your custom on enhancing whatever skill or business you intend on using R.I.C.H. to accelerate. So, if you want to be a writer, for example, build a strong custom that revolves around enhancing your writing craft.

If you’re planning on going full-on seduction and running Primal Seduction ZP, focus on building a tight custom that will assist that goal. In this example, you’d include things like Emperor’s Voice, Enchanting Smile, Earthshaker Sexuality, Perfect Style & Smell – things that will make the end goal of seduction much much easier.

26 Likes

Thanks for the info but I already made my custom subs for the entirety of 2022 just want it in QZP will just wait, until then am running what I have.
Will keep everything you posted in mind

If you want to know how smooth Zero Point can be at times, take a look at this:

“Haven’t seen much results, ya’ll except EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE IS GETTING BETTER”

To the tester, just joshin’ ya. :wink:

23 Likes

Can somebody give an analogy in layman terms ?

1 Like

Have you figured out if the multi-stages will remain as multi-stages or be converted to a single-stage sub?

Oooo yes I’m wondering about this too, imagine doing KHAN without the stages and all in one go……

3 Likes

Exciting news congratulations guys.

@SaintSovereign any updates on how will the multistagers will be handled?

Also if you give us more updates on physical shifting that would be awesome!

3 Likes

Here’s an example:

We have two testers. One, a young individual who is very fit and fashionable. Another who fits the mental alchemist archetype and has been married for a long time.

They have had vastly different experiences on WANTED ZP. The young man immediately began expressing the script in it entirety, quoting a lot of the script back to us and getting amazing results. The alchemist type hasn’t seen a lot of external results, but is experiencing interesting insights as he delves deeper into himself. He has even admitted that WANTED probably isn’t the best sub for him, but he wanted to experience the new tech anyway (which we appreciate and are thankful for).

What’s happening here? It’s like I said before – you need to be honest with yourself about what you want, because if you’re being untruthful, ZP will reveal it (not saying either of the testers are, as we needed a diverse group of people for testing).

The “alchemist” tester is ignoring the script because (I believe) he’s simply not interested in the coquettish / rake archetype that WANTED attempts to express. Remember, WANTED was made to get women to chase you using auras, physical shifting, mindset changes, etc. This may not be the best approach in a long-term relationship – something like Heartsong may be better, depending on both the user and his or her partner (and the nature of their relationship). So, Wanted ZP just isn’t his style, and thus his mind simply ignores it. Note, this isn’t “recon” or stonewalling – because he’s still processing the script. He’s just not expressing it because it isn’t HIM.

It’s why I don’t run WANTED also – I’m a cross between the “Ideal Lover” and the “Charismatic” archetype. With Wanted ZP, we’ve made it a bit more neutral, but the notion of getting someone to “chase” you is very much a coquette archetype.

The other tester? He just went FULL ON expressing the script, lol, even having his girlfriend offer a threesome with her own sister. Like, you don’t get more WANTED than that. It’s easy for all of us to sit back and say something like, “oh, I’d love to have those kinds of experiences,” but is that even true? And even then, how you would you feel after it happened?

This is what we mean by ZP being intimately internal – they’re more like journeys, some will express the script 100%, others will 75%, others less – but EVERYONE gets benefit, because you learn who you are, what you want, and you’ll develop that way.

We had an offline tester run WANTED and it cleared so many deep hangups he had about sex and dating because he THOUGHT he wanted to be that coquettish archetype. He got results, realized it isn’t what he wanted, started expressing himself authentically to women, which in turn, started attracting the women that wanted that type of man and ended up getting laid twice in a week with two new partners – something that never happened before.

41 Likes

what the **** :flushed:

3 Likes

Saint posted this back in Sept. 7th before testing was underway. I think it’s safe to say that Zero point has delivered and then some…

1 Like

4 Likes

So, if I understood that proprely, it means ZP can be used as a tool to discover ourself and be able to express who we fully are! If someone try to run an archetype that doesn’t fit himself, ZP will make you reflect on it and choose which ones you are comfortable on.

I guess someone can also express differents archetypes right?

Example if you run Primal for a certain amount of time, you will embody more of the Primal man archetype, then if you switch to stark or emperor, you could embody those archetypes, as long as your subconscious can recognise yourself embodying this specific archetypes!

7 Likes

lol, I posted that experience in this thread. I think. Or did I filter that one? =x

3 Likes

This kinda reminds me of the “Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll” story :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Yes, exactly. And what’s even more interesting about ZP is how differently everyone’s experiences are, and yet… intertwined, as you can easily tell that they’re all taking the same journey, but walking different paths. It’s like Morpheus told Neo: “There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”

The end goal is to become more WANTED, or “I want to be pursued and chased by women rather than the other way around,” and that’s pretty much what the script tries to express. What Zero Point is good at – better than any of our past builds and probably anything a “competitor” is putting out – is sending you inward to an extent that you’ve never probably experienced before, giving you access to a level of your personality that you may not even knew existed. This allows you to explore those aspects of yourself and discover the things that were obscured due to societal conditioning / programming and express that instead. As a result, you become much more attractive due to the fact that you’re so authentic and convicted about what you want, and your external world morphs around THAT.

That’s why we call it Zero Point. Reality is pushed through you – the Zero Point – rather than you attempting to change your reality.

42 Likes