Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Ohh, seems interesting, I’m still interested to know what wanted would do to someone who has no clue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d think in the case of wanted it would be about creating your own guidelines and experimentation. Also possibly pulling from the collective unconscious and filtering out what’s relevant to you.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation .

Sometimes the cicumstances force us to do things which we don’t really like to do .

For eg , An Entrepreneur who wants to run Emperor ZP until his business is in full fledged success but due to temporary circumstances may decide to run Mogul ZP. In that case , what will happen ?
Will he experience severe recon ?

The mind is a powerful thing, we have either read or seen or been told about someone that had characteristics of being wanted. Case in point, a couple of years ago I had been to a friend’s place that was 15 minutes away just once. Then when he was at my place and I had to drive him home, I was under the influence of shrooms. Had total recall of which paths to go without even consciously trying to remember.

So I’m sure qzp will bring all of that out

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure there are some pretty strong things that can happens in terms of evolution of the person, I’m lucky in the sense that my brother is a naturally very wanted person by woman…

But what if someone had some bad models, or they think woman are attracted to X, while it’s not true (but not obviously). Is there a change that you would adopt a behavior that is counterproductive?

So is there some scripting that will guide you to the right anwser?

Seeing this I see there is definitly some guiding that can make you act a certain way :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, that’s what the script is for. :wink:

17 Likes

I guess that applies to all titles?

How do the results compare to the 30 an 60 minute files?

Please read this again everyone.

Like I said. Please keep in mind there might be no need to rush in and convert everything to ZP. Still I think it’s best to introduce any conversion one title at a time (again my thoughts, not necessarily official SC policy).

6 Likes

@Meng123

Archiving request please:

3 Likes

So these are my thoughts, not official SC policies.

Now at some point, there will be updates. And there will be people politely stating what they want updated.

If updates are going to happen with a few updates here, and a few there… Please keep in mind, your preferences for updates may not happen as quickly as you want.

Many of you are running 2+ titles. So as you update one, you can continue to run it along with your Qv2 title(s), as they are compatible. This could also give you a chance to experience the results of the ZP to acclimate to the new script.

Now if all the titles are updated at once, I would still encourage you to pace yourselves by using one ZP title for a week so you can get an idea of how it feels for you. Then consider adding more ZP titles.

17 Likes

This.

I am just waiting to run a good RICH ZP as a primer for my 2 customs

8 Likes

I understand.

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves Shawn Michaels

2 Likes

lmao I mentioned this before but the first week I listened to Wanted I definitely had the Shawn Michaels theme song “Sexy boy” stuck in my head.

1 Like

Sexy Boy is the theme song for @Sub.Zero
Or maybe it’s " I’m Too Sexy"… I forget

2 Likes

Yeah, the archetypes that Saint mentioned in that last post (Charismatic and others) may have come from that book, which i just happened to have started a few days ago. Edit: Such an amazing book if one isn’t triggered by conscious seduction.

2 Likes

You are Right!
And Rake and coquette are precisely my archetypes :yum:

2 Likes

Our unconscious contains quiiiiite a bit. Sex being one of the staples of life, yes. It’s in there, whether we know it or not.

1 Like
3 Likes

If Weird Al Yankovic made a parody of that song… how would anyone know? :rofl:

On a more serious note, the idea of archetypes from Greene’s book is fascinating, and given that PCC is (I think) based on the 48 laws of power, also by Greene, it makes sense.

3 Likes