Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I understand.

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves Shawn Michaels

2 Likes

lmao I mentioned this before but the first week I listened to Wanted I definitely had the Shawn Michaels theme song “Sexy boy” stuck in my head.

1 Like

Sexy Boy is the theme song for @Sub.Zero
Or maybe it’s " I’m Too Sexy"… I forget

2 Likes

Yeah, the archetypes that Saint mentioned in that last post (Charismatic and others) may have come from that book, which i just happened to have started a few days ago. Edit: Such an amazing book if one isn’t triggered by conscious seduction.

2 Likes

You are Right!
And Rake and coquette are precisely my archetypes :yum:

2 Likes

Our unconscious contains quiiiiite a bit. Sex being one of the staples of life, yes. It’s in there, whether we know it or not.

1 Like
3 Likes

If Weird Al Yankovic made a parody of that song… how would anyone know? :rofl:

On a more serious note, the idea of archetypes from Greene’s book is fascinating, and given that PCC is (I think) based on the 48 laws of power, also by Greene, it makes sense.

3 Likes

Yeah, I am usually more of a goofball in terms of humor, even if I place some seriousness and sarcasm from times to times… I think coquette/rake style would harmonise well with my natural sense of humor.

2 Likes

How about we start a poll(like I tried with qv2), so that Saint knows what the active comunity wants? Of course with the disclaimer that updates might or not be influenced by that poll. If we don’t have a way for people to say their preference in a simple, centralized way… well be prepared for a bagilion replies “this should be next”.

4 Likes

Or make a detailed argument for a specific title.

It worked for me, seeing how that argument is linked in the very first post of this entire thread and was successful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats probably an accurate assumption.
Rake and Coquette are an ENTP’s seduction archetypes
I am an ENTP aswell :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

When can we approximately expect ZP :)?

2 Likes

If you would like to do that, please do.

Feel free to.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Sorry but this make me laugh
ENTP usually try overpower others and take what they want.thats ENTP style

Rakes and coquettes are dangerous because their attention makes you go for spin and more you spin more dizzy you are. You know what’s happening but you can’t resist until you fall into their arms

6 Likes

Share the joke so we can all laugh as we patiently wait for ZP :grinning:

1 Like

Wrong thread for this discussion. :blush:

Just remember that one’s sexual/love archetype may NOT be similar to their social/professional personality. The madonna and the whore are often the same person.

:wink:

8 Likes

How are the tests going there? Things are good? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @SaintSovereign @Fire

4 Likes