Main Discussion Thread - Khan

I have the same feelings. A bit lethargic and blue.

But I wake up with glorious morning wood. That’s a very good positive.

Anyway, I know it’s internal clearing time. So the only way out of these feelings is to let them take their time.

6 Likes

I am running stage 1 and 2 right now (1:1 ratio), this feel will probable hit me later than you guys :open_mouth:

4 Likes

It is, indeed! :joy:

3 Likes

On a side note, I can tell now why I posted this:

It was Khan that made me feel blue! :joy:

Actually, I’m curious to hear what @Fire and @SaintSovereign can tell us about this: why S1 of Khan actually makes us a bit depressed (in a good way)?

I understand that it’s called Total Breakdown for a reason :joy: but, I think I speak for everyone if I say I’d love to hear more info from the creators :blush:

3 Likes

I guess it is because Total Breakdown brings all the bullshit we’ve burried deep inside our subconscious mind to a more conscious level. Our minds burried these things because, probably, they cause us pain and our ego doesn’t want to experience these pains. To get rid of this “bad programing”, we need to shine a light on them and expose them, which can be quite painful. Maybe, that’s why this Step can be a little hard for some people.

7 Likes

Feeling depressed/anxious/etc, isn’t necessarily a bad thing. One of the main reasons why it happens is the reframing/breakdown of your beliefs - reconciliation. When it’s not too overwhelming, it can be a good signpost of you getting somewhere, however it is important not to start looking for these signposts, but keep moving forward and not get distracted.

This is also why taking action is so important on subliminals - it keeps the gears grinding, and everything goes forward smoothly (even if it might not feel so in the moment). Getting stuck in the blues is not going to get you far - feel it through and push on.

It can also be accompanied by a sense of emptiness - where you ‘miss’ your old beliefs and traumas. It feels like that because you’ve been lugging that baggage with you for who knows how long, and then it’s suddenly gone, and you’re left thinking “why was I even carrying that?”. You have a badass new outlook on life, but you’ve been so stuck in that useless comfortable view that you miss it.

Most importantly - it goes away and is temporary. What isn’t is the action you take every moment. Even if you are in this process, keep moving forward.

Keep the gears grinding, and that which is not important will be ground to dust with Total Breakdown.

32 Likes

Awesome! :blush:

2 Likes

This is the first time I can say with sure tonality: I know, I believe you. My subconscious undergoing deepest changes ever but I feel that it is ecological. Guys, you created the marvelous beast ever.

8 Likes

I’ve used a set number of loops with a 2 hour rest the last 2 nights with success. I’d done loops continuously before that. I’m just looping it tonight again, and my hope is it might break through something. I’m doing this just to experiment.

5 Likes

@Fire, is there any Spartan / Spartan Lite / Centurion scripting in Khan?

5 Likes

What do you mean by “ecological”?

3 Likes

Feels safe, feels congruent, feels right direction. Its hard to explain in succinct words. Metaphor: somebody tells you something that feels right to you even if it a bit unusual.

2 Likes

Problem with Khan its making me mentally fatigued i am yawning at work and finding it hard to focus. Never had this problem with other subclub products. Not sure how long i can continue this.

3 Likes

Which khan step are you running?

3 Likes

Guys, if you’re mentally fatigued or having headaches, one of two things is happening:

1. You jumped straight to Stage 4 and your subconscious is NOT READY FOR IT. Understand that Stage 4 is the LARGEST subliminal we’ve ever built – it’s massive. It’s three full featured subliminals in one. I’m running Stage 4, but I’ve also secretly been running the prototype stages for months now. There’s a foundation.

2. You’re listening to too many loops. Every stage is incredibly powerful. We’re trying to avoid setting hard rules and limits restricting how many loops you can listen to per day – we want you to have the choice to set your own subliminal stack. However, be reasonable. You’re tired for a reason. Your mind is telling you that you’re doing too much. It’s the same thing as being in the gym. When you overtrain, you know it. Cut back on the number of loops and build up over time.

We’re already getting refund requests from people clearly going overboard. One person jumped straight to stage 4, ran it for 10 hours overnight, was tired and had headaches and asked for a refund. Of course, we’ll honor our 30-day policy, but say hello to the blacklist. We’ve seen people do this over and over – purchase a subliminal, ignore the advice to ease into this, have an adverse reaction, ask for a refund… then continue the use the product the way it was intended. If this becomes an issue, we’ll have to set standards on how to use, then base refunds on whether or not you actually follow it. That’s not fair to the people using the products the way it was intended.

When I did boxing, my coach used to always say “slow is smooth, and smooth is strong.” Ease into Khan.

21 Likes

To add onto this - we have put two clear warnings into the description of Khan, same as Emperor.

Those are not marketing tactics and ploys. Those warnings are there for a reason.

Remember, use these subliminals reasonably. They are powerful tools of self-development, and while they will help you to do what takes years in months, change will not always be easy or instantaneous.

Take your time, keep taking action, and listen responsibly.

20 Likes

I really don’t understand why you would want to refund a subliminal only because it’s making you tired… Those symptoms show that the subliminal is probably doing some great (needed) work. Otherwise you wouldn’t have those symptoms. I think those people aren’t really aware of the fact that there’s such thing as a reconciliation.

10 Likes

I agree.

I view it as a good sign that there is change happening.

6 Likes

Because they’re attempting to steal the title. They have no intention of deleting the files or never using it again.

8 Likes

A lot of people want a quick fix to their problems these days, like you see on those infomercials get abs in 6 days if you buy this product. They don’t realise to become great takes time with a lot of effort and adjusting along the way. For a product big such as Khan i would at least give about 3 months before i could see how it is working for me

8 Likes