Khan - Discovering who I am

I’ve actually been running Emperor once a week in the past month with Khan, its that when I ran without it for like 2 weeks, is when I started feeling it.

For you to attract women you need to have or feel some love in you first. That will cause you to attract.

The second point is Khan is making you feel for others because that is one of your weaknesses that you need to get rid or or deal with it in some way.

I’m not saying hate people. But react with logic instead of emotions. I went through this on Khan.

2 Likes

Most likely.

1 Like

I feel like, Emperor and Khan cleaned me up so much, I’m starting to inhibit very… Idk, very “pure”-ish behavior, whilst looking at my fucked up behavior patterns from a distance, just floating there. Popping up, depending on their context. But this time its conscious. I see it so clearly, and why its bad.

My brain might me about to get the level up, and move on to the next stage.

Also, these tik toks are hilarious where hot girls encourage toxic behavior, going hard into the hot and cold.

I would smack them down, effortlessly. I’m beyond those games. I don’t even have to try.

I’m in that stage where @Fire said

And I’m experiencing it hard.

1 Like

I’m going to exclusively start Emperor + Total Breakdown.

I literally had a dream where there were fictional characters trapped in my aunt’s basement, burning to death. I had a intuitive knowing that those dying away, is my old self, my past beliefs. Woke up kind of fresh, had a new perspective on this tree that I sometimes wake up to (if curtains are drawn), as if I was another person. So yeah… back to that quote by Fire.

Plus, Emperor’s call to action is crazy, I feel this fire in my belly/lower back, that prevents me from sleeping. I don’t see it as bad at all, it feels great.

I am extremely interested in Sex & Seduction. Ngl. Good thing IT:U has it.

It teaches you the underlying games going on, with women.

I love all those products that teach you the hidden power dynamics. I want to give them to my friends, but I don’t think they’ll believe in subliminals.

Khan has Iron Throne in Stage 3 and 4 as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

The insane calm, tsunami like power is back with Stage 1 Khan.

I think there’s a whole process if I want to be like that. I have to sacrifice some elements of my self i.e. talking less.

It’s in khan already bro

Don’t listen to recon

1 Like

I kind of don’t understand reconciliation.

It digs up shit that supposedly doesn’t even exist. Like, you would play out that situation with no problem, but with reconciliation, supposed “trauma” or “insecurities” pop up in that area. Causing you to second guess every move you make.

Yeah. Typing about it made me feel better tbh because I realized its JUST reconciliation.

your digging up what is effecting your life already in ways that you can’t see-like a blindspot.

We create structures to cope around those insecurities/traumas-whatever you want to call it-and those things stay out of our awareness- as if the don’t exist-this is to have us function and be more effective- but those structures also become our limits and ceilings in our being, performance, what’s possible, and actions-specifically towards the ideal goals/function of that sub.

Like a vine growing around a stone-when the stone is smashed the vine may fall-but then a huge tree can grow in it’s place- …maybe not the best analogy but hopefully somewhat on point.

2 Likes

Khan is definitely breaking down walls that I’m afraid of toppling out of fear of grander success.

With Emperor, I don’t even care about such concepts, more pleased with however I am, and will gradually do whatever I want.

With Khan, I wish to expand my territory and become more powerful. With Emperor, the world IS my territory. In an abstract way.

1 Like

Stage 1 Def pulls you in a different direction than Stage 2.

I feel no desire to engage in some things, that I had plentiful desire to do so on Stage 2.
All subliminals pull you in certain directions.

And it seems that ultimas seemingly have no affect whilst running Total breakdown.

Took a one and a half rest day. Going back to stage 2 + IT:U.

Not gonna lie. I think with total breakdown, I’m starting to feel distant from my already cool friends.
I’m gonna see if this result stays or not with Stage 2

Subs like Stage 1 Khan and Stage 1 Dragon reborn are no joke.

They will literally alter your life’s trajectory. It changes you so much. You might not even want to be with your wife anymore.

4 Likes

What do you enjoy more Khan or Emperor?

I haven’t even run Stage 4, so I can’t really say yet.

But I think I would choose Khan because I would enjoy it more with a girl.

3 Likes