Khan - Discovering who I am

With Emperor, whenever someone attacks me, I’m in ‘defense mode’, so to protect my empire. I destroy them, whilst ‘within my empire’. I speak as much is needed.

With Khan, when someone attacks me or I want to attack someone, I’m in ‘attack mode’. Staying true to the sale page when it said “With Khan you will become a man that brings empires to their knees.”. I become hyper focused, like a tiger on its prey, crushing them. – Making sure they don’t walk again.

4 Likes

Shoot to kill!

man your game sense is improving tremendously, ive been going through the same shit as you have since qv2, especially with fearsome module it really pushed people to fuck with me

1 Like

Lmao, exactly.

Bro, with Khan ST2 Alone, I’m scaring doxxers through a screen. I just zone in on them mentally, and drop the nuke.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Khan stage 2 has wealth programming?

All I feel are expressions of power and sexuality, no wealth. Does that only begin in stage 3?

@Azriel @Yazooneh @Meng123 @pacman

1 Like

its not focused on wealth, itll nag you and help you find ways to find an income enough to fund your lifestyle.

if you conciously want to get richer then it helps you a lot

1 Like

I think some parts of mogul will be in stage 3 and 4 I could be wrong but stage 2 only has power and sexuality…the ladies eyes should tell u that lol

Alright thanks guys

1 Like

My take on that is that it does contain it (but maybe not in St2?), it also says so in the overall description. Although not as much as other program with more focus on it.

I do think Khan has so much social and alpha programming that needs to be ingrained firstly compared to the smaller wealth programming. So with time and conscious guidance it will start to shine. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Esp the ingraining part. Being complete as a man will make your ambitions surface.

3 Likes

@Meng123

Thank you for answering the question about PS:IT and Libertine v1!

I know that all stages contain the entire script of Khan in lite format, I believe stage 3 and 4 concentrate more on wealth opportunities and manifestations. Stage 2 is more of a questioning and re-orientation towards you ideal values.

1 Like

I think this is a big part of how Khan supports with wealth, it does contain a version of mogul as well.

1 Like

For real. Khan is making me question my self in ways, that I would not have comprehended previously.

On a different note, Khan is forcing me to be the center of my universe. A king, that all others must revolve around. Naturally, my family is pissed to the sudden change. This change is a bit too big. I’m really erring towards Stark, until I get my own place.

Do you have any advice as to managing the dominance or such, as you have, I believe, ample experience with dominance based subs @Azriel

And no, I don’t really get angry, Its just my tone of voice, my facial expressions are so nonchalant and relaxed, it pisses everyone off. And oh, I don’t hesitate to let people know something, if I feel like they should know.

I feel as if I should go back to Emperor and grind in peace

Ideally get your own place as you’ve noted. With family here are the things I’ve found that have helped.

1. Spent several hours on your own doing things proactive for your own life before engaging being around family if possible

2. Stack with PCC

3. You already have the power, make a conscious choice to simply be of service to your family and concede ground on everything with out being condescending, like making a kid feel safe that’s scared and doesn’t trust you yet, in your presence. They may be upset because they simply feel your unmovability and it’s a threat to their baseline security of previous dynamics.

4. You seem intuitive and self aware so you likely would have noted this, but one possibility is your aggression is getting channeled into your aura during healing, so even though your consciously not upset and your body language and facial expression is not communicating that, your aura is. This has happened to others before on Khan. In this case anything you can do to consciously take time to channel your anger at no ones expense or shadow work could potentially help. (this may or may not apply to you but wanted to note it)

5. Just have a conversation with them about it- if your interested in this one I can explain more

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly what I had in mind. Thanks Azriel.

I tried, they just try to assert control. But like you said, I gotta show them I’m not a threat, lmao.

2 Likes

Fuck Khan. Playing Emperor again.

Khan is too chill, there’s too much love in my heart, I’m too led by it, I literally empathize with ugly ass spiders on the wall before killing them … Emperor really makes you feel solid as @Azriel has alluded to, many times.

But this might be because I have only ran stage 1 & 2.

To demonstrate this with another example… with Khan, my fear of the dark, although not as prevalent is back.

With Emperor, the darkness fears me – matter of fact I had completely forgotten that Emperor crushes most of my fears. It also makes me cold, which I really love.

I don’t know but my guess is

it’s cause you only ran stage 1 & 2, or possibly…maybe…possible because you cared about not causing conflict/ upset (with family) so Khan started steering you towards empathy and compassion- stage 2 is about creating yourself now closer to your ideal/ chosen self.

But I wouldn’t judge yourself for having empathy for life in general, that’s not a bad thing.
It sounds like you need and want internal strength now most though, and for that Emperor is top choice, although I believe in the end Khan would be just as strong.

Fear of the dark like literal lack of light, or fear or the dark like your dark side?

This might genuinely be it.

I know

Something like that. After your words, I’ve come to the realization that Emperor will act as a sort of buffer for me to come into that mindset of “Stronger”. Which will act as a steering wheel for Khan. I feel people’s emotions too strongly, so when someone is stressed, its like, I become stressed. I just can’t, man.

I was at my aunts house, and its a big house, they sleep upstairs (3rd floor) whilst I slept in the basement. So, like, fear of demons hiding in the dark. Lmfao

This is literally a golden nugget.

That’s literally what Khan stage 2 tries to do. What a powerful tool! I know the salespage talks about it, but you don’t realize it until you experience it.

It’s back to what you said to me in DMs. That Emperor is hard dominance, whilst Khan’s dominance is more customizable.

1 Like