Khan - Discovering who I am

Have you ever tried running Survival Instinct or RM along with Khan? It seems like those would be the closest available to some sort of empathic shielding or at least not being as affected by it. I know what that’s like for sure. I’ve experienced other people’s energies literally as intrusive when I’m just minding my own business and then the sort of opposite to the empath types would harass me.

Also, you might want to switch because you really are becoming more of your ideal self but your subconscious still wants to fight and or reject that so it’s getting you to switch titles before it’s been resolved. Kind of like the thing where you face the biggest opposition before your biggest breakthroughs. You wanna quit but the next step is the very thing you want but you just aren’t able to see it until you get through.

Lmao I’ve literally had this very thought, but ah, options options, and the life situations which we find ourselves in. I just can’t afford to be in reconciliation right now. Plus, as @Azriel alluded to, I don’t think its reconciliation, per-say, but more that I’m really against turning into what the situation was.
But at the same time, I think you’re right. I think it was starting to touch up on my abandonment issues. Oh well.

“But isn’t Emperor even more hard hitting than Khan”
Nope, :stuck_out_tongue:. Its like primal for me, completely used to it.

Hehe. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

to alter khan the least but get an empathic shied I’d recommend PCC

Wait, PCC in what sense? I can already see through people and their motives and plans. (We can literally feel what others are feeling)

Will PCC help with the emotional aspect of not giving a fuck? – But we are capable of that as well. We are looking for like a shield for our emotions.

Yes, in my experience very much so, for multiple reasons. You have a baseline detachment from the actions of others to better navigate the situation. Your happier, more charismatic around others, and have a stronger space between there experience and yours, you show up in a way that others like-so there less likely to feel difficult ways to empathize with and lastly for me there was healing around my reactivity to what I felt when empathizing with others, I could still discern and feel, but it mattered and effected me significantly less.

Oh that’s a fuckton of reasons as to why to buy PCC. Thanks.

Although Emperor gave me this, but just in the 1 month I’ve been using Khan, I’ve been losing my mind. Yeah, I think that’s it. I might have to stack Emperor plus Khan. One loop of Emperor ever 3 days or so.

1 Like

If you want to run Khan, adding PCC might give you what your looking for.
As opposed to running two major subs.

Emperor every few days is not a bad idea either.

I had khan stage 1 in a custom stacked alongside Emperor in another custom and it was a powerhouse combo

I’ve actually been running Emperor once a week in the past month with Khan, its that when I ran without it for like 2 weeks, is when I started feeling it.

For you to attract women you need to have or feel some love in you first. That will cause you to attract.

The second point is Khan is making you feel for others because that is one of your weaknesses that you need to get rid or or deal with it in some way.

I’m not saying hate people. But react with logic instead of emotions. I went through this on Khan.

2 Likes

Most likely.

1 Like

I feel like, Emperor and Khan cleaned me up so much, I’m starting to inhibit very… Idk, very “pure”-ish behavior, whilst looking at my fucked up behavior patterns from a distance, just floating there. Popping up, depending on their context. But this time its conscious. I see it so clearly, and why its bad.

My brain might me about to get the level up, and move on to the next stage.

Also, these tik toks are hilarious where hot girls encourage toxic behavior, going hard into the hot and cold.

I would smack them down, effortlessly. I’m beyond those games. I don’t even have to try.

I’m in that stage where @Fire said

And I’m experiencing it hard.

1 Like

I’m going to exclusively start Emperor + Total Breakdown.

I literally had a dream where there were fictional characters trapped in my aunt’s basement, burning to death. I had a intuitive knowing that those dying away, is my old self, my past beliefs. Woke up kind of fresh, had a new perspective on this tree that I sometimes wake up to (if curtains are drawn), as if I was another person. So yeah… back to that quote by Fire.

Plus, Emperor’s call to action is crazy, I feel this fire in my belly/lower back, that prevents me from sleeping. I don’t see it as bad at all, it feels great.

I am extremely interested in Sex & Seduction. Ngl. Good thing IT:U has it.

It teaches you the underlying games going on, with women.

I love all those products that teach you the hidden power dynamics. I want to give them to my friends, but I don’t think they’ll believe in subliminals.

Khan has Iron Throne in Stage 3 and 4 as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

The insane calm, tsunami like power is back with Stage 1 Khan.

I think there’s a whole process if I want to be like that. I have to sacrifice some elements of my self i.e. talking less.

It’s in khan already bro

Don’t listen to recon

1 Like

I kind of don’t understand reconciliation.

It digs up shit that supposedly doesn’t even exist. Like, you would play out that situation with no problem, but with reconciliation, supposed “trauma” or “insecurities” pop up in that area. Causing you to second guess every move you make.