Khan - Discovering who I am

Honestly, I was starting to get a bit confused with all the results I was getting with Khan Stage 2.

Anyway, with Emperor, it was as if I was in complete control because of all that personal power. But with Khan… Its so different, in a magical way. As an example, with Emperor, I would go where I pleased, and c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶d̶, socialized however I wanted, in the sense, that I controlled it. But with Khan… when I talk to… let’s say… a girl, its like, I become 14 years old again. Full of so much love and excitement, I literally almost cannot distinguish who I am as a person, and kind of become quiet because of this insane whirlpool of emotions inside of me, to the point it made me wonder if she’s running Love bomb secretly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s good but it feels as if I’m a river that’s overflowing out of my legs or chest. That’s the best I can describe it. And yes, I mean that in a powerful way, such that I have so much energy to work with, that something like that is happening.

I literally question my self and think of even leaving, but stay.

But I also think it increased my already high sensitivity to other people’s auras.

I just… Ugh… It feels as if I’m puking up rainbows, but missing the power that came with Emperor.

But it made me realize, its not really the personal power I’m lacking, but the sensitivity to emotions, that I kind of forgot, is overwhelming me.

6 Likes

I skipped Stage 1 when I first started Khan, but I’m listening to it now (Second day), thought I didn’t really need it because of my experience with Emperor. But it looks like I did. I wonder why reconciliation is so stressful. Is just one belief causing it, or are most of my negative beliefs getting bulldozed?

Anyway, Stage 1 made me realize how potent your environment is. Mere sentences from others can become etched into your mind without you even realizing its there, controlling your behavior. Quite disgusting. Though with me, the negative/limiting belief would pop into my head and I would be given a choice to act on it, I of course, wouldn’t. (This is pre subliminals)

"You are the sum total of your 5 friends" is a sentence that is discarded only at your own peril.

I am looking forward to overdosing on Stage 1 more than ever now, separating my self from things that do not define me whatsoever; achieving true congruence.

3 Likes

Well it is called TOTAL BREAKDOWN.

And I have discovered that is what it does. Completely blast everything away.

It will create a blank slate state of you. This is also what many others reported, and I can attest this is true. I am not there yet, but I am noticing a lot of things “falling off” my shoulders.

Very curious where it will lead me.

5 Likes

Magnetism is a topic that interests me highly. Especially talk regarding which Sub enhances it in what way.

Deeply fascinating.

I’ve always been super magnetic, but despite that, I’ve still been able to notice obvious differences post subliminals. Such if a woman was to give me the “deer in the headlights” look before… now, its with painful intensity, such that its hurting her almost, to be dragged so strongly towards me. Of course its not pain, its this “getting lost in the void”, which puts this dazed “lost herself” look on her face. You can guess why this topic drives me crazy.

If I was to expand a bit further on this… Consider a General with thousands of followers. Why would these men follow to the ends of the earth for this man? It is a charisma that literally swallows “weaker” souls. To understand what I mean, please look at these pictures from a manga:

https://prnt.sc/11xepyd – This is a man, as you may have guessed, of high intensity. A sight rarer than a winning lottery ticket! – That is no exaggeration, friends. And yes, he is a general.

https://prnt.sc/11xeql5 – This is Shin. Who is also very strong willed, with an extremely strong direction of where he needs to go in life. He’s seeking to meet Kanki (The General)

https://prnt.sc/11xeslw – Kanki surprises him by appearing… and then…

https://prnt.sc/11xeszj – This is the magic.

https://prnt.sc/11xet9v – Shin becomes so bewildered by his eyes that try to suck him in, he almost attacks him.

Further explained: https://prnt.sc/11xetr5 & https://prnt.sc/11xetzi

This of course, was a power move by Kanki. If Shin had a weak will… let’s just say he would have become his follower. Matter of fact, that’s exactly what happened to Shin’s follower when Kanki acknowledged him, as a result of his weaker will and no sense direction in life

I hope @Fire really incorporates this part into the Male equivalent of Seductress. A gaze, that seduces the hearts. A gaze, that looks, without prejudice, into your soul.

2 Likes

Whilst contemplating a custom, I cannot help but eyeball “Sexiness unbound”.
You guys do know what that means, right?

SEX-INESS”. Your gender, the more intense or in touch you are with it, the sexier. With this paradigm shift, “Sexiness unbound” can even be looked at as something noble.

Def adding that to my custom, excited to see what it will do.
Inner Gasoline also has my eye, because when I’m running a sex based subliminal like Primal or Khan, I have an insane amount of electricity coursing up and down my body.

Overall, the Q store is a complete treat for those interested in leveling up spiritually.

3 Likes

I forgot that I managed my reconciliation symptoms massively by having some sort of spiritual “base” process going on internally that served as a framework to constantly remind me of who I am.

I think @SaintSovereign was the one that said something along the lines of “most people don’t have a solid spiritual base…”

2 Likes

Going back to talking about modules, it seems, to be a real Alpha, you need 1/4 of your custom to consist of modules pertaining to spirituality.

If you are not spiritually solid, you are nothing. It doesn’t matter how “Alpha” you are if you get angry without purpose at slight or even heavy provocation.

And of course, it helps greatly with integrating more advanced subliminal scripting.

2 Likes

Inner Gasoline is actually one of my fav modules. I had the treat to experience the effects in my Ultima custom. Absolutely amazing module.

1 Like

I REALLY… Do. Feel. Blank.

It was reconciliation in the form of mild nervousness but now I genuinely feel the ‘blankness’ that other users have alluded to. Lol wth… This is fun.

But other than that, I am noticing the grasp my ego has on my behavior, more in depth.

Subclub has helped greatly with not letting my ego dictate how I act, so now I actually, act like my self. But, of course, ego is not all bad, if anything, ego is an essential part of the soul, its just that, the wings of your ego should be lowered a bit when you’re around those whom you like or love.

1 Like

Dude. People… I didn’t even realize in my 22 years of life how unaware people are of their behavior which stem from their faulty programming… I used to think my friend was just envious of me but, today all was made clear.

@SaintSovereign @Fire Guys… wth… I made my friend of 7 years listen to Emperor, and immediately I sensed a HUGE shift of energy. You guys have no idea, from since I was 14, I have ceased contact with him more than once… Because I would always sense this deviant ugly energy from him. Now I realize that this man wasn’t even aware of his actions because that’s whats normal to him!

Today, for the first time in 7 years, he talks to me in this “from the core” with a renewed sense, saying “not insecure because im proud you managed to do what you did w/ her”.

Wtf.

He’s like “have I really changed that much”, whilst I am literally typing about him on a forum.

I have these weird tears that I can only describe as “blissful enlightenment, and our world is going to change for so much better” – because I have always been skeptical about this ‘manifestation’ stuff, but now I realize, you attract exactly what you are.
@SaintSovereign Wtfff

More of him changing: https://prnt.sc/11yu7vn

3 Likes

He’s literally a different person, HELP!!!: https://prnt.sc/11yul9r

IM BRAINWASHING HIM

How long has he been listening to the Emperor? Qv2?

1 loop and yes qv2

1 Like

He was exposed to one loop of the Emperor only?!
When?! Is he still behaving the way you described?

Ye, today morning,

Only slightly but now he’s getting different results, such that before, our conversations were incredibly dry, now they actually flow and I enjoy speaking to him because he doesn’t speak from the frame of trying to impress, and also now he doesn’t take thinks personally, and even pointed that out.

And to be quite frank with you, I also get results this lightning fast, just like my friend.

2 Likes

What’s your listening routine then?

Very intuitive based. But generally, its like 2-4 loops, every day. And If I feel it, I’ll take a 24-48 hour break.

1 Like

The same here.

Thank you for your answers. I’m curious how it will go for you on Khan. I’ve done KhanQ once but now, with the new technology at our disposal we should expect much more intensive results.

You guys don’t run regular 2 day - rest period from the subs?

Interesting.

Typing here to follow this thread.