Khan - Discovering who I am

Yeah. Typing about it made me feel better tbh because I realized its JUST reconciliation.

your digging up what is effecting your life already in ways that you can’t see-like a blindspot.

We create structures to cope around those insecurities/traumas-whatever you want to call it-and those things stay out of our awareness- as if the don’t exist-this is to have us function and be more effective- but those structures also become our limits and ceilings in our being, performance, what’s possible, and actions-specifically towards the ideal goals/function of that sub.

Like a vine growing around a stone-when the stone is smashed the vine may fall-but then a huge tree can grow in it’s place- …maybe not the best analogy but hopefully somewhat on point.

2 Likes

Khan is definitely breaking down walls that I’m afraid of toppling out of fear of grander success.

With Emperor, I don’t even care about such concepts, more pleased with however I am, and will gradually do whatever I want.

With Khan, I wish to expand my territory and become more powerful. With Emperor, the world IS my territory. In an abstract way.

1 Like

Stage 1 Def pulls you in a different direction than Stage 2.

I feel no desire to engage in some things, that I had plentiful desire to do so on Stage 2.
All subliminals pull you in certain directions.

And it seems that ultimas seemingly have no affect whilst running Total breakdown.

Took a one and a half rest day. Going back to stage 2 + IT:U.

Not gonna lie. I think with total breakdown, I’m starting to feel distant from my already cool friends.
I’m gonna see if this result stays or not with Stage 2

Subs like Stage 1 Khan and Stage 1 Dragon reborn are no joke.

They will literally alter your life’s trajectory. It changes you so much. You might not even want to be with your wife anymore.

4 Likes

What do you enjoy more Khan or Emperor?

I haven’t even run Stage 4, so I can’t really say yet.

But I think I would choose Khan because I would enjoy it more with a girl.

3 Likes

what has changed?

I felt amazing on Emperor Qv1. Eloquent. Strong. Commanding. Pissed off. I miss that.

On Khan, I feel kinda dumb, or should I say, out of place. Maybe I preferred Emperor’s “decisiveness”.

So for this reason, I’m going to try out Emperor Qv1 again.

Not even Qv2. I feel as if Qv2 Emperor doesn’t hit as hard. The results are there and they’re strong, but I prefer the older Emperor because I feel as if it was “more Alpha”.

This actually worries me a bit. I wouldn’t want a QV2 emperor in a custom, but the QV1.

But, I’ve lost all desire to engage with others. I mean not ALL. And the desire I did lose, was not out of reconciliation, I can tell. Maybe I just don’t give a fuck, but I do have a desire to socialize, but I don’t want to act on it.

I WANT to go out, or chat/call on the phone all day, but I just… can’t be bothered. (This is on Khan stage 2)

One other big difference between Khan and Emperor.

With Khan, you will become the tiger. But you will also have the tiger’s fears.

On Emperor there are no fears (Can’t say this for Qv2 though lmfao)

Ahh this is where I REALLY disagree with @Hermit’s approach for “balance”.

If I want a more balanced program, I can go for ascension or Stark.

If I want to go for emperor, I want to feel like a fucking emperor.

At this rate Imma have @Fire make me a custom tbh.

• The crazy power of Emperor Qv1. With its “How would you like to have a booming, commanding, powerful voice that reverberates throughout the room you are in, making others look at you as if you are an Emperor sitting on his throne?” (quote from @Fire) part of it, supercharged.

• Basically, The “Emperor’s Voice” and “Dragon tongue” part of it supercharged.

• The Calmness and sexual dominance of Khan (Lmfao, I’m kind of making this up, but I want what makes Khan, khan, in this custom)

• StarkQ magnetism, silver tongue.

• Physical shifting modules of my choice

• Quantum limitless lite

• Complete calm idgaf attitude while being badass at the same time

• Further emphasis on dragon tongue. Extreme wit.

• Strong emotions. Unmovable. If a mob of 10 people with swords start running at me, I’ll be unmovable.

Basically, the strength, clout & eloquence of Emperor with the “dominant social butterflyness” of Khan

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not as ‘boss’ feeling but so far, my behavior on QV2 is much more aligned with an actual Emperor. I’m not creating conflict and friction internally or with others-that get’s me nowhere -which was a challenge on QV1. The recon on QV2 is also much stronger- or at least feels harder because less Alpha scripting.

I think with more time you may prefer Emperor QV2

You can still get customs made in QV1 format.

3 Likes

Also another thing.

I realized why I’m spazzing so fucking much. Its because of Khan’s drive towards women & social dominance.

I typically, stay away from women because of my religion. But because of Khan… well you know. Trying to expand my ‘territory’ as @Yazooneh put it, adequately.

So, because of that, I’ve been feeling extremely conflicted. So its not Khan’s fault, more of my fault for creating a blindspot.

I guess, this is my breakthrough.

4 Likes

Reunited with friend that’s on EmperorQ.

So I’ve decided to stick to Khan. Will go through st3 fast so I can get on stage 4 asap.

KhanQ vs Emperor QV2

This is the custom I have in mind atm. Wanted only because of the physical shifting.

1. Khan ST4 Q Core
  2. WANTED Q Core
  3. Furious Ascent
  4. Gloryseeker
  5. Lifeblood Fable
  6. Fenrir
  7. Fearsome
  8. Transcendental Connection
  9. Dragon Tongue
  10. Emperor’s Voice
  11. Invincible Presence
  12. Tyrant
  13. Dominion
  14. Rogue
  15. Mastermind
  16. Seducer’s Gaze
  17. Power Awareness
  18. Power Unleashed
  19. Wayfinder
  20. Gratitude Embodiment

Honestly, the idea of it is, to become strong. Extremely strong. To have step in my voice. Any ideas on how to optimize it are welcome.

2 Likes

Hey @Azriel, does Emperor still have that stoïcness which it exuded on the previous versions?

I did the same cutting ties with my family and relations as they seem to love to impose their ideals on me. It was either make or break so I disconnected from them.

I think that Wanted might temper the Khan stage 4 what i mean by that is it might soften it a bit.

ye i had this concern, but its whatever, i might change it up

and tbh plans change all the time, rn, idgaf about power