Khan - Discovering who I am

Definitely agree with you on Ultimas.

I recommend you the title “Love Bomb Ultima”

2 Likes

Yeah, he should start with something basic like Ascension and Regeneration to deal with his issues and build 'the real masculine". I think Rebirth could help too. I’m using it. It’s AMAZING!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign They (@Sub.Zero @infinite) are directly being passive aggressive towards me, despite my sincere, albeit harsh seeming to some, admonition. I leave this in your hands.

@Sub.Zero Yes. My results are quiet real. I even got a 40 year old baldy like you rolling.

@Sub.Zero Tell me. How did that sentence feel, old man?

@Sub.Zero You cannot best me. Although I am 18 years younger than you. Fufufufufufu.

As of right now, no one is going to be penalized.

@infinite I think you said what you wanted and I’m guessing you have decided to focus on other things. If so, thank you and please continue to do so.

@Sub.Zero I think you have said what you wanted. Since you haven’t replied further, I’m thinking you decided to focus on other things. If so, thank you and please continue to do so.

@DarkPrince as passive-aggressive other people might have been towards you, please stop saying or doing things that might escalate. Please stop addressing what might be passive-aggressiveness with hostility, anger, or negativity.

2 Likes

Though I understand where your coming from as a result of your position. But please do understand that I am very joking & on friendly terms with, literally whoever I come across that isn’t rude with me.

So if I do respond back, its not from a place of anger. My religion teaches me to control my anger. I’m just protecting my honor lol, and letting them know they can’t do as they please.

If anything, I very smoothly let all the ones that think they’re smart, that I see right through them. And that their feeble attempts to anger me will always fail.

I will always try to act justly, and within right. Never outside it. You can trust me on that one. @RVconsultant

PS:ITU genuinely raises my temperature. I think I’mma throw up for some reason. Maybe its because of a lack of energy to support the aura that’s struggling to stay.

But yeah… for it to raise my temperature, so vividly, to make me question if I’m sick or not…

1 Like

I feel the body heat on KhAn

2 Likes

likewise, when I listen to khan I sometimes get a warm feeling and a little dizzy when I have to turn off suddenly. But the results are there.

2 Likes

I assume it’s the aura

That’s likely the libertine aura in PS:ITU

1 Like

Well yeah.

The aura part of IT:U kicked in at 20 minutes. I’m gonna exclusively start using only half a loop now.

Unless I really want to listen for the whole duration.

The heat from libertine is SO real. Yesturday I was 50/50, thinking if I was sick or if it was really the aura.

Today confirms it, that heat is back, and its SO present. My eating habits are off due to Ramadan, so I think its giving me lightheadedness and a slight headache.

@OldChap You said that your aura from libertine literally rose the thermostat. Would you be so kind to summarize as how to get to that point?

And does anyone know if IT:U V2 has v1 of libertine or v2?

@Meng123 @RVconsultant

Very excited for Love Bomb.

Saint wasnt 100% sure but he thinks its v1.

Thank you.

These energies from Khan and Libertine might be seriously shaping my face and the shade of colors on it. I woke up with a white face with this sleek redness under my eyes (close to nose) as if it was makeup. – Such a face indicates that the person is no stranger to lust.