Main Disc. Thread: Iron Throne Ultima

It just means that the sub isn’t just for one night stands. You can also use it to spark a long term romantic relationship

9 Likes

I only use this subliminal since the last 2+ month. I know an Ultima is more like a boost than a normal program but I thought that if I get the results I wanted, it is still ok to use it like that.

The power of using only one subliminal :

-Much better results , more results than the combo I was using iron throne + libertine
-Predictable effect , I know when I have to use 2x a day, when I have to use 1x or more.
-More time for the brain to process without being too much tired

The power of Iron Throne Ultima :

-Incredible attraction from women
-Very horny
-Ability to navigate through my interactions with all the women I am seeing
-Better at sex, (They scream more, easier for them to have an orgasm, they love to be a pleaser in bed)
-Much more dominant
-Still looking as Handsome as with Iron throne alone
-Confidence boost
-Worst Valentine’s Day ever, I didn’t know how to manage between all the women I am seeing
-Good frame, I know what I want and I am honest “I don’t want any serious relationship, but I like your company and sexiness” relationship, but I know they love me even if it is an open relationship.
-IDGF attitude but I am very respectful with people

26 Likes

Thanks for posting this summary of your experiences with PSIT! How do you think Libertine might be improving your results?

Report PSITU + LBU stacked 1 after another.

i had a date with a girl i was chatting:
i was far more flirty, negging her non stop(as in being playful) and teasing her.

she had bambi eyes and was laughing from the stupidest things i say.

i suggested going to my car, she accepted and it got heated up…
she refused going to my place but next time i see her Diamond ultima is in play!

overall felt like she looked for my approval, i felt more natural less needy and less approval seeking.

i felt very strong inner power and i was leading the whole thing, she followed along.

my eye contact was solid and combacks were sharp and acute, could be better if i used BLU for more verbal acumen.

overall PSITU + Love bomb ultima = it will kill :wink:

13 Likes

Did you add the aura of Libertine V1 or V2 to PSITU? Or is the distinction meaningless in this context?

I asked because I’ve been running PSITU once a day for the past few days, to see how it affects relations with the wife.

Instead, it’s manifested “attention” from someone I NEVER talk to. Old family friend. As in she’s been suddenly PMing me asking all sorts of life questions, how many kids do I have now, and other stuff.

With the amount of questions, it made me suspect that PSITU hast he Aura of Libertine V2, but that’s why I wanted to ask.

I told the person I’m not able to have kids anymore (got snipped a few years back) and she suddenly stopped talking to me again lol.

1 Like

I actually can’t remember, lol. v1, I think.

1 Like

Interesting that you’d tell someone this. Personally I would keep such info under wraps and reserved for those who really need to know.

She has 4 kids. I have 2 and don’t need/want any more. I told her that strategically as it seems she may be addicted to having kids, based on what I gleaned.

2 Likes

She wants you to knock her up but you can’t. The little devil on my left shoulder says you missed a golden opportunity there. :grin:

1 Like

Believe me, I didn’t miss anything. I think subs are indeed working because once I realized how much she kept talking about how many kids she has, I got the idea right then and there to disqualify myself.

2 Likes

Having said all THAT, I just finished a loop of PSITU and running LDU now to see how differently that hits me. Ever the experimenter!

3 Likes

Interestingly enough I have PSITU in my arsenal but have never run it. Something tells me I should wait for DR to do more work before I do so.

4 Likes

I may have been the something that told you :grin:

Personally I’ve postponed the sexual subliminals for about 2 months, maybe more. I’ve focused primarily on DR. I figure after 90 days of intense focus on DR st4, the other subliminals should work better.

2 Likes

How’s it to run PSITU directly without any prior listening to PSITQ?

And, if we use any Ultima as a major will it behave the same as Q or any different?
Effectiveness more or less or same?

I bought the PSITU and not the Q so can i work out with just Ultima version?

1 Like

Ideally you need the foundation of the Q prior but you can run it as major title but say 3 loops max a day maybe

2 Likes

This is a good comparison between the scope of effects of q vs ultima

These results are from only using the ultima so looks like it can work

4 Likes

Lol,thought major title is basically 3 loops and up for an ultima.booster is 1-2 loops?

2 Likes

I am curious…If I run an Ultima title as a major title…what else I could get from it beside the state shifting.?

1 Like
  • longer-term effects (i.e., trait changes)
  • wider scope of impact (i.e., affects many more parts of your personality/identity/self
  • heavier processing load
  • more reconciliation
8 Likes

psitu v2 report

5 Likes