If you run an ultima for multiple days as a booster,does it become a major?

Ah okay. I got your question. The only time Ultimas become main titles is when you only run Ultimas

For example, if I have a playlist of Limitless Executive Ultima and Paragon Ultima, then one of them will become the major title depending on which one I play more loops of and the other becomes a booster

If i run an Ultima with standard titles (custom or otherwise), the Ultima is the Booster

I think it’s less an issue of frequency as it is one of intent.
I’m running RebirthU 2 days and ElixirU 2 days. But my “Major” ones are a 3-stack rotation of BILLionaire, Regen and Khan1. I doubt I’ll be doing Ultima as a “Major” anytime soon…at least unless I can find a higher-quality headset to use for work.

I will explain with examples

Options when Ultima is only a booster:

1. Ascended Mogul + Limitless Executive Ultima (LE U is the booster)
  2. Ascended Mogul + Primal Seduction + Limitless Executive Ultima
    (LE U is the booster)
  3. Ascended Mogul + Primal Seduction + Sex Mastery + Limitless Executive Ultima
    (LE U is the booster)

Options when Ultimas could be a main title:

1. Paragon Ultima
    (P U is the main title)
  2. Paragon Ultima + Limitless Executive Ultima
    (P U will be the main title in this case and Le U the booster: P U x 3 + LE U x 1
    And
    LE U will be the main title in this case and P U the booster: LE U x 3 + P U x 1)

Something like that

2 Likes

Haha,i thought so cause i originally thought ultima were always boosters until the instructions came out so still dont understand this part.

If you’re using an Ultima as a major title (for example, listening to Beyond Limitless Ultima in the same way as you’d listen to Limitless), that will take up the spot of one of your major titles.

Whether loops or days for running in same way

1 Like

Yup. That’s it

1 Like

Lol, I suspect you’re doing this right now. If you run it every day at one loop as the instructions said, it’s a booster. That’s the point of Ultima, to boost results by running it one time a day. When you run it 3-4+ loops a day, that’s using it as a major subliminal. Some people were running it at 5 loops + the rest of their stack and claiming they were using it as a “booster.” No, at 5 loops, that’s definitely using it like you would a major sub.

8 Likes

Ah,k.thanks alot,that cleared it up for me.so its loops not days that makes it a major program.nope,been running my custom ultima mon-thu for 1 loop like in the instructions.was just worried i was doing it wrong by running it for multiple days a week.sex mastery in ultima form is having some effects but still not amazing yet.hope it gets better with more exposure(^-^)

2 Likes

@Lion

Are you running Ultimas as main titles?

1 Like

@King - haven’t run Ultimas as main titles so far

Just to clarify, if I run Paragon Ultima for 4+ loops a day and Dragon Reborn for 2 loops a day, will that make Paragon Ultima the major title? Or will Paragon still remain a booster since am running it with a major title like DR? I am guessing it is the latter

1 Like

honestly on the safe side

If your stacking 2-3 Q programs and run 2 or more loops of 2 of those Q programs in a day

Ultima as a booster is 1 loop a day
Ultima as a main program is 2 or more loops.

If your running 1-2 Q programs

same applies

If your running 1 Q program same would apply

I’d go with 1 loop a day with the occasional 2 loops for Ultima as a booster-any more loops than that daily Ultima should be considered a major program

2 Likes

I was wondering what Saint meant when he wrote this. Is it a hint that Ultimas could be treated like major subs?

1 Like

I think that would definitely qualify Paragon as a major program.
But that sounds like a great plan if health is your top priority.
You could still run Lion Q 1-2x a day and be within recommendations.

1 Like

@Azriel - yeah, that’s exactly why I wanted to confirm this

1 Like

To me, that just sounds like you’re running two major programs. Doesn’t mean they can’t still boost each other.

What makes them major is how much mental bandwidth they’re taking up and also how long-lasting the effects will be.

1 Like

I guess this is true in a way. Don’t worry too much about what title is major but look at the benefits of the overall stack

1 Like

That’s my thought anyway. Before Ultimas existed, and even now, people would stack Major Programs all the time. Emperor + Quantum Limitless. Khan + Power Can Corrupt. And so on.

Nowadays, people are doing the same thing with Dragon Reborn and other Major Programs. They have synergistic effects, but you also need to make sure you don’t overload yourself.

The Ultimas seem similar but they have 2 gears. In low gear, you play the Ultima less and its main purpose is to facilitate temporary state changes. In high gear, you play the Ultima more and it contributes to long-term stage changes just like any Major Program (plus it still gives you short-term state changes).

I don’t know if I’m missing the actually intended point here. If so, sorry. It’s been known to happen.

5 Likes

I heared saint said ultimas “hit deeper”, does it mean they cause long term improvements quicker then major subs? ie 2 loops of BLU over a month cause more long term improvements then 3 monthes of 2 loops of limitlessQ?

if so, there is a huge advantages of using ultimas, imo

Yes. Guys, this is very clear in the instructions, lol. This is what I meant by not trying to cheat the recommendations or play lawyer games with them. If you’re using an Ultima for more than a few loops per day, it’s a major.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, @SaintSovereign. Now I will make my stack more Paragon Complete Ultima focused

1 Like