Khan - Discovering who I am

That’s likely the libertine aura in PS:ITU

1 Like

Well yeah.

The aura part of IT:U kicked in at 20 minutes. I’m gonna exclusively start using only half a loop now.

Unless I really want to listen for the whole duration.

The heat from libertine is SO real. Yesturday I was 50/50, thinking if I was sick or if it was really the aura.

Today confirms it, that heat is back, and its SO present. My eating habits are off due to Ramadan, so I think its giving me lightheadedness and a slight headache.

@OldChap You said that your aura from libertine literally rose the thermostat. Would you be so kind to summarize as how to get to that point?

And does anyone know if IT:U V2 has v1 of libertine or v2?

@Meng123 @RVconsultant

Very excited for Love Bomb.

Saint wasnt 100% sure but he thinks its v1.

Thank you.

These energies from Khan and Libertine might be seriously shaping my face and the shade of colors on it. I woke up with a white face with this sleek redness under my eyes (close to nose) as if it was makeup. – Such a face indicates that the person is no stranger to lust.

With Emperor, whenever someone attacks me, I’m in ‘defense mode’, so to protect my empire. I destroy them, whilst ‘within my empire’. I speak as much is needed.

With Khan, when someone attacks me or I want to attack someone, I’m in ‘attack mode’. Staying true to the sale page when it said “With Khan you will become a man that brings empires to their knees.”. I become hyper focused, like a tiger on its prey, crushing them. – Making sure they don’t walk again.

4 Likes

Shoot to kill!

man your game sense is improving tremendously, ive been going through the same shit as you have since qv2, especially with fearsome module it really pushed people to fuck with me

1 Like

Lmao, exactly.

Bro, with Khan ST2 Alone, I’m scaring doxxers through a screen. I just zone in on them mentally, and drop the nuke.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Khan stage 2 has wealth programming?

All I feel are expressions of power and sexuality, no wealth. Does that only begin in stage 3?

@Azriel @Yazooneh @Meng123 @pacman

1 Like

its not focused on wealth, itll nag you and help you find ways to find an income enough to fund your lifestyle.

if you conciously want to get richer then it helps you a lot

1 Like

I think some parts of mogul will be in stage 3 and 4 I could be wrong but stage 2 only has power and sexuality…the ladies eyes should tell u that lol

Alright thanks guys

1 Like

My take on that is that it does contain it (but maybe not in St2?), it also says so in the overall description. Although not as much as other program with more focus on it.

I do think Khan has so much social and alpha programming that needs to be ingrained firstly compared to the smaller wealth programming. So with time and conscious guidance it will start to shine. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Esp the ingraining part. Being complete as a man will make your ambitions surface.

3 Likes

@Meng123

Thank you for answering the question about PS:IT and Libertine v1!

I know that all stages contain the entire script of Khan in lite format, I believe stage 3 and 4 concentrate more on wealth opportunities and manifestations. Stage 2 is more of a questioning and re-orientation towards you ideal values.

1 Like