Legendary Transformation of Hermit into Saint Germain

Well, I’m doing 3 loops a day of the regular program, so I mean the amount of energy that goes into the scripting is far more substantial compared to having it in a Custom.

Total Breakdown really does justice to its name, the dreams I’m currently having are always related to childhood trauma’s, in the beginning, it started with trauma’s from my present situations, and it is slowly going over my whole history – I’m already at childhood times, and it’s going back in time further and further as I continue the program.

Regarding Orpheus, I’ll be doing two loops of it today – what I’m observing from the Mind’s Eye component of this Custom is that it’s making me visualize future outcomes automatically, with such really imaginative visualizations that those realities become real in the present and shifts my frequency instantly.

The ancients thought us this – we are not the body, nor the mind, we are a soul living in a physical body and we interact with the world mentally, through pictures. Our subconscious paradigm manifests creates an Aura which is also our Attitude (thoughts > emotions > actions) in turn affecting our results i life.

Meaning the only way to influence the conscious is either through the physical senses or the psychic faculties – changing the environment (subliminal’s would be a good substitute) is one the most benevolent actions you can take to influence your subconscious through your physical senses (hear, see, smell, touch, and taste), once you have established a higher frequency of vibration you can more easily influence the subconscious through imagination (creation pictures in the mind and passing them onto the subconscious for conscious expression through the Attitude or Aura).

So, because I’m being broken down by Total Breakdown, my Aura is so much different from what it used to be, which is fairly interesting.

Let’s change that paradigm and get some results!

5 Likes

It’s always fascinating to me how the dreams show us the subs are indeed doing SOMETHING. Too bad they’re so fucking metaphorical most of the time (for me anyway).

Have you noticed any changes in your thought patterns during waking hours? Like thinking of or about things differently now than you before embarking on the Breakdown journey?

Of course, and let me tell you Total Breakdown (because it is healing) is less apparent than you would assume. Especially, because we are only conscious of 5% of our reality, hence why success in life is 95% mindset (subconscious programming) and 5% strategy (consciousness) – you see, in the beginning you can clearly see the acute change, but after awhile it becomes part of your being and you there’s not much of a contrast.

So if you really want to acknowledge the way in which Total Breakdown heals you, you should note down the acute changes in the first week. I can however, explain how I’m consciously experiencing reality right now and we can go from there to reflect on the changes.

Let’s see – a lot of past experiences are coming up, yet I’m preventing those past experiences to affect my current state of being, like my state of mind is detached from those experiences in the sense that they do not affect my current behavior anymore, you could describe it as having experienced those memories in another lifetime.

So, really, it is a pattern of past events, behaviors, character traits – really anything – coming to the surface and being questioned after which I dream of those events in a symbolical manner and afterward I just feel a sense of being detached from them, as if they were somehow released from my being. If that makes sense?

Total Breakdown is absolutely phenomenal, I can only imagine what Dragon Reborn would be like.

@SaintSovereign, am I executing the script of Total Breakdown correctly?

3 Likes

For those running Khan or wanting to run Khan Total Breakdown, I’m telling you guys – this ain’t not a joke.

If I go on with Khan Total Breakdown much longer, I might end up totally forgetting who I am. Feeling a deeply penetrating void of nothingness within me – my entire hard drive has been wiped clean, I’m starting from a blank paper.

Before embarking upon Khan, I would have never thought it would be that intense? Like, it’s fine, I’m handling things and I’m not letting it shine through on the outside all that much, however, you’ll be feeling hollowed out as @Michel mentioned. I’m so glad, I’ve been journaling the progress because this will be a ‘once in a lifetime’ – you want to go through it once and never thereafter again, lol – make sure it is worth your while.

There are barely any journals available of someone who goes through Khan Total Breakdown on Q-technology. Besides @pacman, you cannot find any journaling on it, and big fucking thumbs of for @pacman for keeping up with it for 3-months.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not unbearable – it’s actually a lovely process and it sure as hell is rewarding but it’s just not something you want to during a period where you have to show up in the world bringing your highest self to the table. Which is exactly the position I’m in right now, I’m building three different income streams and all three of them are relying upon my ability to close deals (sales & marketing) – I’m considering it a challenge, I’m bringing out the best of me at the capacity of my current state of being which is not all that promising.

(Referring to the vulnerability which is exuding through my Aura, there’s no way of masking it because of all the questioning that’s subconsciously going on)

On Total Reprogramming, I’m expecting to once again feel what it is to be God’s highest creation.

If you have to completely eradicate all that’s been holding you back, become rebuild and reshaped with a purpose akin to steel – Khan will be the most rewarding investment you have ever made.

10 Likes

Do you stack total breakdown with another major title like ascensionQ or stark?

Hey @Rusty1, my schedule is as following – 3x Total Breakdown/Day, 2x Orpheus Q (Custom) on [Monday, Wednesday, and Friday], 1x Power Can Corrupt on [Tuesday and Thursday], 1x loop of R.I.C.H every morning.

So, while I’ve got quite a bit going on Total Breakdown has been giving me the expected transformation.

Power Can Corrupt is not a big Title, besides it’s only two loops a week, and Orpheus is based upon Mind’s Eye with some added Modules in there, R.I.C.H is just a booster for my Wealth. Khan is the main driver in this stack and it is turning my life upside down.

To be honest, I would not advise you to replicate my schedule – I’ve been accumulating sexual energy for over a month now while eating totally healthy (no processed foods whatsoever, only fruits & vegetables alongside a lot of health supplements and nootropics), adding to that a ritual practice which provides me additional energy, topping things off with a daily meditation practice and an action taking attitude the likes of which you have never seen before.

When I made the decision to go for Khan, I choose to go all-in and stick to my goals, changing habits completely and turning my life around to generate massive sums of wealth. Therefore, I’ve been doing all I possibly can, no matter how I feel because I know for a fact it is going to pay great dividends in the long-run.

There is absolutely no need to Stack Khan with another Major unless you’ve gone through the program already.

Having said that, my current attitude towards life allows me to process additional scripting without tiredness, headaches, or a decrease in energy as a direct result of processing.

On another note, this post of @Fire is by far the most elaborate and expansive insight regarding the process I’m currently going through. Thanks for that, because it gives me the exact understanding that I needed to keep moving forward – it’s been the first day so far that I’m distracted from work and I’ve been reading some journals here to gain some additional insights and I stumbled upon this post which shed a lot of clarity upon my present reality.

It’s not that I’m feeling depressed, it’s merely a sense of flattened emotions — and as a Khan user embrace those moments because it means something is being reframed very deeply with oneself. As a matter of fact, I’m really vibing on music and feeling rather good, it’s just that I’m feeling bogged down energetically – not mentally, just emotionally (low in energy, yet feeling good).

@Fire, is there anything you’d like to add to this comment? Users of Khan, including myself would surely appreciate it!

5 Likes

Just for those following my Journal, I took massive action after this last post and everything just cleared away in the blink of an eye.

If you’re reading this while running Khan Total Breakdown, you’ll go through a similar process, it is important to push through because whenever you’re feeling at your ‘worst’, it is inevitable that the biggest leap is coming because something is very deep is being cleared.

There’s a valley before every mountain top, right!

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s linear like that but whatever the case still has quite an effect. I’ve run khan stage 1 for quite some time alongside the custom, it’s stronger by about 25% I would estimate in my experience… Name embedding seems to makes up for the loss of total energy allotted in one direction.

2 Likes

@Hermit
The power of TB is insane…after 3 months of TB im on my own…i moved out of my parents house.

I also feel that one can keep TB i the stack…
The sales page says that it will remove bad prgramming and only programming thats holding one back…
So i dont think using it with the other stages will be a problem at all.

10 Likes

@pacman, you prove a point here – it was ideology as well that one can use Total Breakdown and Total Reprogramming alongside each other, using solely Total Breakdown is making me feel emptier day after day, adding in Total Reprogramming would allow you to fill in those blanks while removing more and more negative programming every day.

I had ‘I Am’ in my Ascension Custom (Da Vinci) and it worked extremely well. I’m currently not running any program whatsoever that’s building my character up like Ascension or Total Reprogramming, which I believe is the main reason for feeling ‘emptied out’ – oh well, I kinda love it though – after all, I’ll be renewed like never before once I hit Total Reprogramming on the 8th.

Nonetheless, my life is shifting like you would not believe it. For example, I’ve dropped my whole entire social circle without hesitation (they are not going to help me moving forward either way), I’ve made space in my house for learning & work and I structured everything for rapid growth. I’m not reaching out to anyone or anything, people are not reaching out to me either, which I acknowledge as part of the Khan scripting to remove negative influences from my life, everything is Quantum, so I’m sure that’s just an external reflection of what’s going on internally. My diet has turned upside down, I’m working out every day, oh well I do get a lot of attention and messages from ex’s just not from those who I used to spend time with and interestingly enough I was debating removing them from my inner circle anyway because they were of no good to me.

I mean, the list goes on – as I said; Khan is beyond phenomenal. I’m expecting Total Reprogramming to have the opposite effect of what’s presently flourishing.

7 Likes

I used to feel like crying for all small issues when i was using TB…

1 Like

“Cause I’ll smile when I reach the other side” – motto on Total Breakdown. I’ve compiled a whole plethora of insights on Total Breakdown in my private journal, once again, the growth of this program is beyond outstanding.

Others treat you, as you treat yourself – you are, who you think, others think you’re --, it’s really that simple and I’m absolutely convinced Tyrant aids in that process.

For some odd reason, I’m also constantly using the Law of Polarity towards my advantage, for example; a thought would arise “that’s easier said than done”, and I’ll instantly flip it to “that’s easier done than said.” I love it and in fact, the Universal Laws are so exact that Werner Von Braun, who is considered the father of space exploration stated; “the natural laws of the universe are so precise that we have no difficulty building a spaceship that we can send ti the moon, and we can time the landing with the precision of a fraction of a second” – everything in life is controlled by Law.

8 Likes

I got two women with last name ‘Khan’ messaging me on Facebook today.

Tell me that’s coincidence. As stated in previous post there is no coincidence as everything operates under strict Laws.

I’m loving it :grin:

8 Likes

Haha too funny :smiley:

Who does Hermit really want to be, what does he want to achieve, what are his deepest goals and aspirations?

A human strives after growth unless a purpose is given or chosen by a person one will feel like his digressing, unable to feel the joy of life, to wander around without purpose is to feel like you’re losing it, how we feel is in direct relation to our thoughts – the best way to change your habits and actions, to find purpose and direction in life.

Every little step towards growth a person makes will satisfy him or her, as long as the growth is incremental. The moment a person deviates from one’s vision and the path is the moment he’ll feel miserable, depressed, and lost.

Intelligence is meant to evolve, it is the sole purpose of life without evolution life would be nonexistent.

Where is Hermit going with this? You’ll find out soon enough.

5 Likes

Stark embodies the Divine Feminine while Khan embodies the Divine Masculine; if you want to be a leader that everyone admires and achieves heights through pure force Khan is what you’re looking for. If you want to lead as an example, inspiring those around you, cultivating fame, and making others love you — Stark is what you need.

On Khan, you will forget about low-quality women and only want high-class ladies. Furthermore, Khan allows you to think BIG not only of yourself but also of your goals and aspirations. On Khan, you will push forward no matter what, supported by an incredibly nurturing inner-voice.

More to come soon.

Which one do I prefer? I’m not sure, a Khan just gets what he wants but it’s not as playful and jovial compared to Stark, neither is the genius present.

While both are great leaders, I lean towards Stark as it is more in alignment with my natural character.

6 Likes

Khan also does have a dark side to it…like I mentioned in my journal.

I also feel that I can’t get ladies that are in the 3-4 range…it just doesn’t work. But I get the 8-10 range looking and starring lol

1 Like

Yes, and I’m not liking it – I have this feeling that I’m going to kill someone, people are scared of me and intimidated.

Both Man & Women look down when I go out for a walk, they do not even dare to look me in the eyes, others are respecting me. That being said, I’m not as good at verbal communication with Khan; most of the communication is through body language and energy, you say less but communicate more, it’s strange.

4 Likes

I have also noticed that when I enter a room all eyes on me and then people start leaving the room slowly…like they give me space lol

1 Like

Although I’ve noticed women in general are more attracted to me since completing Khan, I do seem to notice that the ones I think are better looking are more likely to gravitate towards me, so to speak. Perhaps it’s my own self-confidence. Perhaps they have more confidence in being around me.

2 Likes