Legendary Transformation of Hermit into Saint Germain

Although I’ve noticed women in general are more attracted to me since completing Khan, I do seem to notice that the ones I think are better looking are more likely to gravitate towards me, so to speak. Perhaps it’s my own self-confidence. Perhaps they have more confidence in being around me.

2 Likes

Proud to announce the first iteration of Saint Germain Q, I will change this Custom around until it is an absolute beacon of perfectionism.

Stark Core will stay in there indefinitely, I might add or detract different Cores and swap the modules around accordingly.

Here is what the first iteration entails – Saint Germain (v1) –

• Stark Q Core
  • Ascension Q Core
  • Power Can Corrupt Q Core
  • Omnidimensional
  • Deep Sleep
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Mastermind
  • Eye of the Storm
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Submodel Alpha
  • Sacred Words
  • Sanguine
  • Tyrant
  • Ares
  • Temptation
  • Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  • Lion IV
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Blue Skies
  • Sacred of Venus

Let’s see what this one can do.

10 Likes

and you’ve transformed to St. Germain already I see, may the purple fire be strong with you

1 Like

@Azriel, unfortunately, I did have to drop Iron Frame, Instant Business Tactician, Gratitude Embodiment, and Joie de Vivre to make it happen.

Nonetheless, this Custom will give a cosmic bang :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to how some of these module will help you out

@Hermit I knew your avatar looked familiar.

1 Like

It looks great your custom, Im curious to know your process behind picking the name for it, if you dont mind sharing.

These are the Customs I’ve bought –

• Atlas Q
  • Tesla Q
  • Da Vinci Q
  • Orpheus Q
  • Pythagoras Q

and a Nostradamus Q is coming in the future.

@anon2351792, what do you think my process is? :wink:

Saint Germain really resonates me, can you change my Journal’s name and add ‘into Saint Germain’?

@NinjaFox, keep an eye out on my journal and I’ll leave a detailed explanation of the modules you’re interested in – do share which ones you’re interested in though.

Lol was goinv to ask but decided not to but i want to know how these module benefits you and tag me when you do:

• Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Submodel Alpha
  • Sacred Words
  • Tyrant
  • Temptation
  • Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  • Lion IV
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Sacred of Venus
1 Like

How many months did you run these for?

1 Like

@RVconsultant, what I meant was ‘Legendary Transformation of Hermit into Saint Germain’, lol! Can you change it again, and perhaps add my Saint Germain Custom in the first post as well now you’re at it.

Gracias, I appreciate it.

Da Vinci for like 4-months, Orpheus two months now and Tesla two weeks or so, Pythagoras like a month and a half, Atlas three days or so, lol.

Why do you ask?

3 Likes

@RVconsultant, thank you for changing the Title. As for the description it is not quite what I meant.

How come I cannot change it myself as was previously able to? I do not want to keep you bothered with these changes.

I can always start afresh as @Brandon did. But I’d prefer to keep this one.

I don’t know. I thought people could edit their post by going to the bottom of the post and clicking the … and then choosing the pencil icon. If you could explain further what you want I could make another attempt to do so.

Perhaps if you were to quote the area that would be just above where you would like something placed, as well as put in quotes in your reply to this what you would like me to post.

1 Like

Just wanted to know been looking at the pdf on results. Plus my mind been thinking about the major changes someone can experience with running a custom for a whole year

I have no idea :man_shrugging: I mean this particular name for this particular custom. I dont see the connection.

@Hermit
Tell me about why you chose Submodel Alpha this time?

There’s a time-frame limit for editing. I don’t know what it is exactly, but after a certain number of weeks (or posts?), the edit option disappears. (Haha. Probably to prevent too much rewriting of history.)

If you look at a post or topic title that you’ve created recently, the edit option will still be there.

3 Likes

I’ve used a lot of these modules in the past, hence why I included them because they work phenomenally.

Tyrant is one of my favorites, it draws others into your reality. It’s really good for banter or for someone to agree to your reality over there’s, like in a discussion or when someone tells you to do something a certain way and you stand firm in your decision, they’ll more easily accept your reality over theirs. In tandem with Iron Frame, this module is god-given.

My new Saint Germain Custom is the only v1 because I’m intending to add modules such as Iron Frame in the future, but I just left them out, for now, to experiment with others.

By the way, Tyrant works to strengthen any beliefs programmed in your subconscious through the Custom. It’ll allow for others to more easily accept and give in to your reality and it really does a fantastic job, I had it with Emperor Voice in my last Custom, and whenever I spoke everyone was mesmerized and got silent to hear what I had to say.

Emperor Voice is another module I will likely include in Saint Germain, just have to find which ones to exclude for it – it’s a really profound module for verbal communication, whenever I opened my mouth to speak, no matter the volume of my voice people were listening.

I will soon inform you about Sacred Words and Charisma & Flirting Improver.

In regards to Temptation, which is another one of my favorite modules – it does exactly as mentioned in the description, however, the way in which is likely different for everyone and therefore results will also vary. As I’m a Scorpio, I really love this one, it turns me into an even more mysterious person and I seem to exhibit odd but attractive behavior that makes people extremely curious about me. These behaviors are emotional, mental but also physical – in fact, they personally make me feel really interesting emotionally.

Oh, and it’s also constantly changing depending on the situation and environment I seem to find myself in.

As for Lion IV, I’ve not had too much exposure to it but it makes me feel really calm like everything is under control, relieved of stress like nothing can touch me and that just affirms me as a person with a high-status, my body language is also more powerful and composure akin to some kind of majesty like I am someone important and of high-value.

Transcendental Connection is really awesome, I suggest everyone who likes to improve relationships with others to include it. Somehow, relationships just naturally flow the way you want them to, it kind of fixes them automatically for you, through conscious behavior that is automated by the subconscious to reach a certain outcome or goal in any relationship. My energy seems to change in a way that the other person changes towards this ideal accordingly and unconsciously.

People are asleep so they’re unlikely to notice it, but it really is one of my favorites. Your intention is key here.

Mhm, let’s see – Sacred of Venus – another lovely one, I have this in my Mind’s Eye Custom as well but took it out of there, kind of feel this module naturally in Stark but what it does really makes others love you, make yourself feel loved (which is essential for others loving you), self-love, and so on – it also improves relationships because love is the emotion that unites nature and species to work and live in harmony. Just look at people who take XTC, it really is this feeling, you just love everything and everyone and life as well. I seem able to compel others with this Aura.

lol, if I keep giving such detailed descriptions this might become a really long post. Here we go, let’s do another one.

Carpe Diem Ascended, I include this within every Custom it does exactly as is mentioned, seems to release a lot of dopamine for me whenever I’m acting on something that brings me closer to my goals and it will also motivate you and give you the ambition to do so, it’ll make you love life from the moment you wake up till you fall asleep in the evening, it drives you to achieve your goals because life is fun and you enjoy it. I excluded Joie de Vivre because this module seems to do 80% of what Joie de Vivre is doing.

Submodel Alpha, I really have no idea, I had it in Tesla Q but I did not run that one for too long, so yeah… but I have a feeling it is already present in Stark, and I wanted to experiment with it to see what it was exactly doing it so I removed Iron Frame for it. But essentially on Stark I always know the right thing to do, say, or even act on in every moment in time like everything is pre-calculated and planned for me, which is an immensely helpful skill.

I remember having it in Tesla and I also had Iron Frame in there and none could break my frame back then, it was like I was always prepared with an answer to whatever question someone would pose me, but not like I visualized the outcomes it was already prepared in advance (unconsciously).

Let me know if you need to know anything else @NinjaFox.

@anon2351792, because Stark brings out of me the Saint Germain Archetype. Every Custom I made is aligned with a chosen Archetypal energy which allows me to evoke it more easily.

@Malkuth, I figured as much, thank you for sharing though. And for @RVconsultant, I will make a post when I listen to Saint Germain for the first time and sent it to you so you can change the first post for the last time if you will.

I’m grateful for everyone keeping me engaged here.

10 Likes

Thanks a million i wanted to know about some of these since am currently making a relationship custom for next year and i know that there will be some amazing module coming out this year but i want to keep the base idea of it from the first set of module.

Time flies by faster than I imagined on Saint Germain, time-dilation is real on this one… I regret not adding Ultimate Writer in there as I truly adore writing, I’m already noticing Sacred Words very profoundly in this Custom.

So far it feels like Stark is taking the upper hand in Saint Germain, however, the loop is not yet finished. I’ll be able to elaborate more thoroughly once the loop has ended, as usual, the scripts start executing more abundantly once the loop has finished.

I’ll report more on my observations further down the line.

As I’ve not mentioned before, my intention with Saint Germain Q was to balance all four elements with Stark being predominantly Air & Water, Ascencion mostly Fire and a tad bit of Earth, Power Can Corrupt has all four elements within it.

Just need to add R.I.C.H Ultima and I’m good to go in the Earth department of things.

1 Like