Main Discussion Thread - Khan

This stacking question was already asked and answered. Scroll a bit up and you will find your answer.

5 Likes

I skimmed the thread and didnā€™t see it. Apologies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have the same question. Iā€™m running Emperor and Regeneration. I had no idea that Khan was going to have a healing component.
I might get Khan just for Stage 1. Iā€™m thinking of stacking Total Breakdown and Emperor v3.
@SaintSovereign, @Fire can you provide some insight on Total Breakdown vs Regeneration (or Rebirth) ?

9 Likes

Makes me wonder if itā€™s possible to filter ā€œbadā€ women. You know, stalker types, golddiggers, STDā€™s and the ever elusive condom-stealers. Technically, they give off enough cues that make it possible, but stillā€¦

To mangle a quote by Ghengis: ā€œI am the punishment of the Universeā€¦ If you had not been so naughty, It would not have sent a spanking like me.ā€

I actually used that line once. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

HOTFIX: The metadata for Stage 2 masked says ā€œStage 1,ā€ though the file itself is named properly. The file IS indeed stage 2. Iā€™ve re-uploaded it with the proper metadata, or you can simply change it in your music player.

5 Likes

Does Kahn have Limitless Physical Energy and Deep Sleep in stage 1?

4 Likes

Just bought it my plan is to run stage 1 through the night and stage 2 in the day for a month and then go onto s4 complete after a month with stage 1 as healing as always good. I will most probably run it for the rest of the year, see how it goes. I think i said before my surname is khan my father named me changez khan after the mogul emperor. I feel this is my destiny to become the person i should be :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire Is Khan something us married guys can run? Also any possibility of purchasing each stage individually?

2 Likes

So the 3rd Stage of Khan is great for those who need guidance on taking action? Also is it okay to stack Emperor and Ascended Mogul? Also would running Khan Complete as a night playlist be effective as well to stack with the day playlist? Also seems like Khan stage 1 sounds like it replaces Rebirth and Limit Destroyer.

2 Likes

Saint said already that It is not possible to buy a stage individually. I donā€™t know exactly what the reason for this was. I believe it had to do with preventing abuse of the refund policy.

3 Likes

heyā€¦do you recommend stacking khan,emperor,limitless,primal seduction,daredevil,spartan,muaythai x, and sex mastery x together?

1 Like

Iā€™m running stage 1(x4) and stage 3(x4) in my stack (also Daredevil x2 and Emperor v3 x2). 1 day/2-3 loops in I was walking around smiling at everyone and making strong eye contact. Getting noticeable attention back as well. Iā€™m getting casual submissive body language signals from people (male & female) on the street. Thereā€™s also quite the urge to get stuff done (total action kicking my ass). Overall Iā€™d say Khan is having the most and fastest impact of all the subs previously purchased

9 Likes

Yeah, fast acting is well describedā€¦
Personally I had my first meeting with a client where I sold them products yesterdayā€¦ I donā€™t know my products very well right now, but I was speaking with confidence and I wanted the best for my client so he trusted me. I told him that I would call him back so we can create a saving plan!

After that, super social with my coworkers (even at the gym, I wanā€™t forcing interaction, but I talked to the guy at the door, talked to the cashier at the ice cream store), today I am going to make some calls to prospect new clients. :smiley:

6 Likes

Is Khan also for married men who are not looking for sex but more for power and money ?

2 Likes

Even that is a bit much to run especially given the size of each khan and emperor scripts

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been running Daredevil since release and whatever version of emperor was available at the time for the last few months already. I left them in to give a small residual charge as I fuel the bulk of my stack with Khan going forward. It seems to be working quite well thus far

6 Likes

Can those who have bought Khan share how long (ie duration) each of the stages are? Thanks.

3 Likes

Yes, it is.

Itā€™s best to not think of them as stages.
Technically, ā€œKhan Completeā€ is the real product, and the other 3 are a support Toolbox - designed to make transformation to Khanā€™s goals easier.

7 Likes

No one recommends playing 2+ Major Programs in a stack.

Besides, Khan already contains tailored scripts of almost all of them, except Spartan & Muay Thai X.

7 Likes

Each of the stages is 45 minute track length

4 Likes