Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m in a monogamous relationship and I intend on running it also. Be forewarned, it may increase a desire to cheat, and it may increase attraction from other women. Ultimately, you have to exhibit self-control and not take actions that would lead to problems.

7 Likes

Itā€™s been a few days now Iā€™m running Total Breakdown. Just wondering: does S1 also help with keeping a positive attitude, confidence in your skills and believing in yourself, like say Sanguine?

3 Likes

I had my first day of Total Breakdown really challenging me yesterday @Tarmicle. Iā€™ve faced these same feelings and issues before, and I chose to keep the sub going. When itā€™s kicking the bad out, I feel bad. Because Iā€™m the one whoā€™s held onto such beliefs and feelings.

I donā€™t like pain, but Iā€™m seeing the same habits over and over again. So, feeling discomfort is just part of me hanging onto them, so Iā€™d advise hanging in there with Stage 1.

Plus, going through this clearing out of old beliefs has felt really good on the other side with other products. Itā€™s always darkest before the dawn.

8 Likes

I see. Thanks for your comment. @subliminalguy

Actually, I feel a little bit depressed these days. I truly had no idea it was because of Stage 1.

3 Likes

Can you guys elaborate a little bit more what the difference is between running stage 2 + stage 3 and Khan Complete?

3 Likes

I have the same feelings. A bit lethargic and blue.

But I wake up with glorious morning wood. Thatā€™s a very good positive.

Anyway, I know itā€™s internal clearing time. So the only way out of these feelings is to let them take their time.

6 Likes

I am running stage 1 and 2 right now (1:1 ratio), this feel will probable hit me later than you guys :open_mouth:

4 Likes

It is, indeed! :joy:

3 Likes

On a side note, I can tell now why I posted this:

It was Khan that made me feel blue! :joy:

Actually, Iā€™m curious to hear what @Fire and @SaintSovereign can tell us about this: why S1 of Khan actually makes us a bit depressed (in a good way)?

I understand that itā€™s called Total Breakdown for a reason :joy: but, I think I speak for everyone if I say Iā€™d love to hear more info from the creators :blush:

3 Likes

I guess it is because Total Breakdown brings all the bullshit weā€™ve burried deep inside our subconscious mind to a more conscious level. Our minds burried these things because, probably, they cause us pain and our ego doesnā€™t want to experience these pains. To get rid of this ā€œbad programingā€, we need to shine a light on them and expose them, which can be quite painful. Maybe, thatā€™s why this Step can be a little hard for some people.

7 Likes

Feeling depressed/anxious/etc, isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing. One of the main reasons why it happens is the reframing/breakdown of your beliefs - reconciliation. When itā€™s not too overwhelming, it can be a good signpost of you getting somewhere, however it is important not to start looking for these signposts, but keep moving forward and not get distracted.

This is also why taking action is so important on subliminals - it keeps the gears grinding, and everything goes forward smoothly (even if it might not feel so in the moment). Getting stuck in the blues is not going to get you far - feel it through and push on.

It can also be accompanied by a sense of emptiness - where you ā€˜missā€™ your old beliefs and traumas. It feels like that because youā€™ve been lugging that baggage with you for who knows how long, and then itā€™s suddenly gone, and youā€™re left thinking ā€œwhy was I even carrying that?ā€. You have a badass new outlook on life, but youā€™ve been so stuck in that useless comfortable view that you miss it.

Most importantly - it goes away and is temporary. What isnā€™t is the action you take every moment. Even if you are in this process, keep moving forward.

Keep the gears grinding, and that which is not important will be ground to dust with Total Breakdown.

32 Likes

Awesome! :blush:

2 Likes

This is the first time I can say with sure tonality: I know, I believe you. My subconscious undergoing deepest changes ever but I feel that it is ecological. Guys, you created the marvelous beast ever.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve used a set number of loops with a 2 hour rest the last 2 nights with success. Iā€™d done loops continuously before that. Iā€™m just looping it tonight again, and my hope is it might break through something. Iā€™m doing this just to experiment.

5 Likes

@Fire, is there any Spartan / Spartan Lite / Centurion scripting in Khan?

5 Likes

What do you mean by ā€œecologicalā€?

3 Likes

Feels safe, feels congruent, feels right direction. Its hard to explain in succinct words. Metaphor: somebody tells you something that feels right to you even if it a bit unusual.

2 Likes

Problem with Khan its making me mentally fatigued i am yawning at work and finding it hard to focus. Never had this problem with other subclub products. Not sure how long i can continue this.

3 Likes

Which khan step are you running?

3 Likes