Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Guys, if you’re mentally fatigued or having headaches, one of two things is happening:

1. You jumped straight to Stage 4 and your subconscious is NOT READY FOR IT. Understand that Stage 4 is the LARGEST subliminal we’ve ever built – it’s massive. It’s three full featured subliminals in one. I’m running Stage 4, but I’ve also secretly been running the prototype stages for months now. There’s a foundation.

2. You’re listening to too many loops. Every stage is incredibly powerful. We’re trying to avoid setting hard rules and limits restricting how many loops you can listen to per day – we want you to have the choice to set your own subliminal stack. However, be reasonable. You’re tired for a reason. Your mind is telling you that you’re doing too much. It’s the same thing as being in the gym. When you overtrain, you know it. Cut back on the number of loops and build up over time.

We’re already getting refund requests from people clearly going overboard. One person jumped straight to stage 4, ran it for 10 hours overnight, was tired and had headaches and asked for a refund. Of course, we’ll honor our 30-day policy, but say hello to the blacklist. We’ve seen people do this over and over – purchase a subliminal, ignore the advice to ease into this, have an adverse reaction, ask for a refund… then continue the use the product the way it was intended. If this becomes an issue, we’ll have to set standards on how to use, then base refunds on whether or not you actually follow it. That’s not fair to the people using the products the way it was intended.

When I did boxing, my coach used to always say “slow is smooth, and smooth is strong.” Ease into Khan.

21 Likes

To add onto this - we have put two clear warnings into the description of Khan, same as Emperor.

Those are not marketing tactics and ploys. Those warnings are there for a reason.

Remember, use these subliminals reasonably. They are powerful tools of self-development, and while they will help you to do what takes years in months, change will not always be easy or instantaneous.

Take your time, keep taking action, and listen responsibly.

20 Likes

I really don’t understand why you would want to refund a subliminal only because it’s making you tired… Those symptoms show that the subliminal is probably doing some great (needed) work. Otherwise you wouldn’t have those symptoms. I think those people aren’t really aware of the fact that there’s such thing as a reconciliation.

10 Likes

I agree.

I view it as a good sign that there is change happening.

6 Likes

Because they’re attempting to steal the title. They have no intention of deleting the files or never using it again.

8 Likes

A lot of people want a quick fix to their problems these days, like you see on those infomercials get abs in 6 days if you buy this product. They don’t realise to become great takes time with a lot of effort and adjusting along the way. For a product big such as Khan i would at least give about 3 months before i could see how it is working for me

8 Likes

Same reason why I decided to give 6 months to one year to Emperor. I ran Asc Mogul for 5 months. The more I ran it the more interesting it became. I feel like I could have gotten more out of it had I stuck to it longer. Some people jump from one sub to another and wonder why they don’t get results. In spite of all the bells and whistles attached to Khan, I’m probably not going to touch it before summer of 2020. I really want to see what a full year of Emperor (backed with serious action taking) does for me.

19 Likes

I do too. I’d had Kahn running on my PC after keeping it going the last 24 hours, but following the logic given here, I just paused it.

To be honest, I’m grateful for this reminder. I’ve ran subs long term for 24/7, so the reminder to pace myself is appreciated. No issues, just tiredness, which isn’t a bad thing for a guy still trying to leave an impression on people. I think Kahn is having me question this belief–no, I know it is. It’s digging at my true reasons for doing this :wink:

6 Likes

I am now running 2 loops a day of stage 1 I guess i got excited when it got released and ran 8 loops of stage 2 :slight_smile:.

I am going to run 2 loops of emperor alongside khan stage 1 to get my focus back. Will run thus stack for 30 days.

Whats everyones thoughts ?

4 Likes

If i am running just khan stage 1 would it be beneficial to run rebirth or limit destroyer too? And can i also run like spartan or limitless?

4 Likes

Should be good I think, check how the Mix of Khan and emperor makes you act and feel. Makes sure it pushes you in the right direction, without being too tired!

5 Likes

@GoldenTiger

Feel.amazing again after listening to

2 x Khan stage 1
4 x Emperor

I know i said two loops but i ran 4 loops. Lots of
dreams.however. i feel extremely confident again, can focus free flowing.

5 Likes

I am choosing to let my unconscious clean as much as possible this month, so it’s ready to be reprogrammed next month.

What’s a month of sucky feelings compared to a lifetime of power and success? :wink:

13 Likes

Great stuff Amash i going.to increase khan stage 1 by 1 loop a week. For the next month.

4 Likes

@Fire or @SaintSovereign not too long ago you guys were talking about synchronization. The last three days I’ve might encounterd a synchronization with angel signs. 3 days ago when I looked at the digital clock the time was 11:11. And just a few minutes ago I was watching a video with 11k likes and 111 dislikes so “11111”. Do you guys see this also as synchronization or isn’t this what you meant with it.

4 Likes

By synchronization, do you mean the synchronicity that Jung introduced as a concept?

2 Likes

I see 11:11 quite often since starting Khan Total Breakdown.

8 Likes

I need a little bit of clarification concerning healing subs… when do you know you have done enough healing? I have been running ST1 and 2 (like 1-2 loops of stage 2 and 8-10 loops of ST1 every day depending of my energy levels), and I do feel a lack of motivation, energy and general enjoyment of life… but how does it work, what is your experience with healing subs? Do you feel bad all the time you are running the sub and when you stop you feel better than before running it?

5 Likes

It’s an intuitive process. Personally, I believe you would need to run a sub for almost a year in order to get “complete healing.” There’s just so many things that we deal with that it’d be exceptionally hard to get rid of it all.

For example, as good as I’m doing in life, I’m finding myself in this state of existential dread – the notion that our consciousness simply ceases to exist upon physical death and we’re just gone – multiple times a day. It makes me want to do nothing but stay inside all day and do nothing, because that will keep me “safe.”

However, I had a breakthrough on Khan. I’m realizing that this is some kind of incredibly deep seated fear of success and it’s manifesting as a fear of physical death. Basically, I’m doing so good right now that it scares my subconscious, given that my childhood was filled with messaging that I’d never amount to anything.

How long will it take for me to fully overcome 18 years of negative societal training? Who knows. I’m going to keep running Total Breakdown until I feel ready to move on. There’s no rules in regards to that.

14 Likes

I wish you well with your healing Saint! 18 years is a lot of programming and a big challenge to take on!

Yeah, I feel that I understand the “intuitive” process… I remember when I ran emperor I had a lot of reconciliation in the beginning… but it stabilised after 2-3 weeks of running the sub and after that I was way calmer and feeling better! As far as the healing goes, probably running it will start digging some old belifs or pain… you will feel bad as they get worked on… and better once you are at peace with the memory/trauma/old belifs or whatever was holding you back… And then your subconscious will probably throw another surprise that you have to deal with! I feel like the process is in wave… doing a cycle of healing once in a while might be good for long term growth!

7 Likes