Regeneration + Elixir | Woman's Journey ✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

No, I haven’t yet. It didn’t even occur to me. I’m wondering if I should invest in an MP3 player since I’m using my phone at present. Any recommendations?

Your phone should be fine if that’s your preference. Today’s phones are really just MP3 players with phone apps anyway. Are you using the native music app for your Pixel? Or if not, what app are you playing the files with?

2 Likes

Does it happen with any other audio thats as long as the sub, or thats longer than what it takes for the audio to be cut off?
It could be the battery saving mode, sometimes when the phone screen is off, battery saving mode decides that it should close some of your apps.

You can try disabling battery saving or configure it to not close your music app.

1 Like

It seems to be a form of release but do we always have a punching bag at our disposal when we need a release? It would be best to teach your mind to be non-reactive and Isha Kriya offers that kind of training. It teaches the stillness of the mind and you can go back to the main pattern of it anytime you want/need, repeat it two-three (or more) times and voila!

3 Likes

I’m using an MP3 player.

2 Likes

I’ve used one too and it occurred that my phone gives a better quality of sound. Nowadays, a decent phone is a better choice than a descent mp3 if it comes to the quality of sound. If you have a good quality phone there’s no need to buy an mp3 player. Really.

I am using the Native phone app/player.

1 Like

I typically only listen to music on Spotify or YouTube and it’s never happened while using either of those apps.

My battery saving mode is typically turned off. I noticed the same audio issue past the 20 and 40 minute mark while listening to my sessions today. For now, I have switched to listening on my iPad (without the earphones).

2 Likes

I should definitely look into Isha Kriya then (sounds so very familiar). Training the mind to be non-reactive is one of the skills I’m working on and truly want to embody. I have found that expelling all the negative energy through exercise or any physical route drains me more. Letting the emotions flow without judgement, feeling the pain, crying it out and then sleeping it off work out better for me.

2 Likes

I’ve just done my session (I started yesterday) and I feel great. I think Isha Kriya is the best starting point for everyone who wants to advance on the Way of The Yogi:

The goal of religion or spirituality was, in fact, to produce a well-balanced, responsive and sane human being capable of dealing with all eventualities that life may present.

You could also listen to some of Sadhguru’s teachings (he is the creator of that method) but as he said himself, those teachings are for the rational and educated mind and are “the circus of the intellect”. The best way is to become devoted to the Way of the Yogi. I listen to him (Sadhguru) since from time to time he shares some tips on how to become devoted to that way. It’s also about devotion to your guru and your deity, I suppose, since the baseline is to be in a relationship to your guru, deity or even to your comrade(s). It’s about being more in yourself, your body, your reality not about escaping from it into a transcendental world like many people think. It shouldn’t be practised in isolation, there should be someone (your partner, brother, mother, friend etc.) who is part of your way, not necessarily practising hatha yoga.

On the Alchemist sales page they suggest Kundalini Yoga which is most potent but it’s also most dangerous form of yoga, therefore, mastering Isha Kriya should be your A and Kundalini Yoga should be your “Z”. Many people go straight to it and do more harm to themselves and those around them than any good.

Here’s what Sadhguru says about Kundalini Yoga:

1 Like

Jan 27, 2021 - Day 10

Regeneration 1 loop (early AM)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (noon)
Break
Elixir 1 loop (late noon)
Break
Elixir 1 loop (early evening)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (evening)

Audio issues persisted, switched to using my iPad to continue my sessions.

I felt really low, sad, agitated with periods of anxiety. I found myself watching a lot of YouTube videos obsessively and listening to some heartbreaking music and cried. I found myself missing my beloved a lot (this hasn’t happened in 2-3 months) and weeping for am extended period in the evening.

I was doing pretty well and grounded last week. The only thing that is different this week in terms of external circumstances is

• my ex/co-worker (that I mentioned two days ago) abruptly cutting off our friendship and making me feel like I was the one dying for his attention.
  • loops on the sub has increased. I’m trying to hit between 4-6 hours per day now.

Could this be reconciliation? Maybe? Or a natural emotional response to the external circumstances which in turn triggered a set of more responses aligned with my internal state (feelings of sadness, loss, lack of control, pain, hopelessness).

Prior to this week, I can say confidently that my default baseline had shifted to framing internal and external events in a more positive and favourable way without the feeling of chest tightness and heaviness.

Maybe this is reconciliation. I hope it is and passes (if this is the root cause) because I’d very much like to return to my improved default state.

Dreams:

Nothing concrete, a mix and mash of all sorts of unrelated scenes from different timelines.

That concludes Day 10.

3 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

We all experience it. It means your subconscious is facing the things that you’ve repressed and it’s trying to reconcile what the script is saying with your inner thoughts and feelings. That’s why our subliminals are different than those from other producers – we don’t have “instructions.” We have a unique scripting method that works with your beliefs, which guides you to being the best you could possibly be rather than how we think you should be.

Reconciliation is a tricky animal and it’s really hard to define. It manifests in many ways, but the core is usually the same: A sense of frustration, sadness and other intense emotions. You may feel “bored” on the sub, like it’s doing nothing (even though it is). You may have this intense urge to quit, or switch up your stack (don’t).

When you think you’re going through reconciliation, look for patterns that’ll confirm it for you. For me, without fail, I’ll always wonder when I’ll “ever be back to my old self.” That lets me know that I’m reconciling and I can proceed to take efforts to alleviate it.

If the reconciliation doesn’t let up, take a rest day. Rest days are good. I’m on Rest Day #3 from R.I.C.H. because it’s that intense for me.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Thank you for your feedback. I woke up with a headache yesterday and my eyes were immensely strained. I used to get such headaches when I used to feel a lot of stress and worry so to feel it yesterday in the absence of any palatable external trigger made me feel like this has be reconciliation and I was intuitively guided to take a break and I felt significantly calmer and grounded towards the end of the day. I’ve started back again today and currently on my second loop of Regeneration.

How long would you suggest I run this combo (Regeneration + Elixir) before I also add on Seductress (self confidence and love) and Emperor Fitness (weight loss) to my listening routine?

Also, is a min of 4-6 hours per day good exposure (either my current combo or future combo as stated above) or do I need to add on a few more hours. I don’t want to overdo it but at the same time meet the minimum recommended hours/day.

Jan 28, 2021 - Day 11

REST DAY

After reading @SaintSovereign feedback and intuitively feeling the need to take a break, I did just that and went on. The intensity I felt from the previous day (Wednesday) was simmering down and I felt more grounded towards the evening.

Dreams:

• I faintly recall seeing my beloved. Can’t remember the context much but I sensed hope and joy so must not have been a nightmare.
  • Few other randoms scenes, nothing too meaningful at the conscious level.
1 Like

Have you read the support articles at the main shop website regarding number of loops?

Or maybe post a link to the updated instruction manual

1 Like

Thanks for the link man!

Thank you @RVconsultant & @James. I will take a look at it

Jan 29, 2021 - Day 12

Regeneration 1 loop (early AM)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (Mid morning)
Break
Elixir 1 loop (noon)
Break
Elixir 1 loop (late noon)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (before bed)

Felt so much better post rest day. Everything else is pretty much the same. Still find myself looking for observable changes. I find myself feeling really parched and always looking to drink more water.

Dreams:
Can’t remember much tbh. Must not have been very memorable.

This concludes Day 11.

1 Like