Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

So 1 or 2 Qv2 programs (custom(s) or store titles) plus 1 or 2 ZP titles, for a total of 3? Does this then eliminate the daily usage of an Ultima booster or is that still ok?

Testing question then… can someone apply, and then decide whether or not to participate after seeing what the 5 ZP titles are? For example, I’d likely change my stack for AM ZP as it would compliment my wealth custom, but not for any of the pickup/etc ones. :nerd_face: I’m already running RICH as a booster plus QL1 on listen days, so those could be direct drop-in replacements.

As for which programs they are… I think we can safely assume Wanted is one of them :wink: , and you’ve mentioned that you’re testing RICH ZP, so that makes 2.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Dolores Cannon’s three waves of helpers thing. The wave 2’s are said to be here just to be. Their energy is different and by just being around people they are helping the people and the planet. Yet they don’t like being around people and find this world and the ways a bit harsh.

So a lot of them tend to just shut themselves away from people. I tend to identify as having that kind of experience and so unfortunately got to the point where I’ve had to be jobless but during this pandemic stuff I like it. I really want to get that job I want but the people aren’t all the peace loving lift you up or even leave you be and do your own thing kind of crowd. It seems the greater society is programmed for conflict and judgement and all that so if you’re a threat to that then things can get very uncomfortable for you. I know for me the more happier and free I got the more it triggered people and I wasn’t able to hold my own energy and space as I wanted it.

2 Likes

The tests are still going on. Let us wait for SaintSovereign to give the greenlight for testers to talk about it.

I think SaintSovereign did mention above that QZP stacks very well with Qv2 in his experience.

But the next batch of tests are to test exactly this. Stay tuned to this thread to find out more.

4 Likes

Any idea which mask will come with ZP? Solace or the regular one?

1 Like

This post right here makes me want to join the test, but recently I became very focused on what am running and am seeing great results

3 Likes

Solace. It’s moving out of experimental status.

19 Likes

Don’t derail your current results – the ZP stacking test may or may not be pleasant, lol. We’re starting with low, low loops and increasing slowly.

8 Likes

Roght now what would be considered “1 loop” in terms of reconciliation compared to Qv2.

1 loop ZP is less time compared to Qv2, does it mean that 3 loops ZP = 1 loop Qv2 in terms of recon?

2 Likes

i don’t think it would be like that :thinking:
because if you think about it, many people were able to handle multiple loops of Q with a 5 on and 2 off listening schedule, but the same subs, even at 1 loop with the same listening pattern caused recon, so in a way, the power can’t really be quantified like that.

Yeah, you are right reconciliation and power are not the same… There is still some link between reconciliation and results as getting too strong recon can impair results…

But I was still curious how the 20 minute (or 15?) sub compare to the full 1h!

1 Like

Well guess I’ll just wait for public release, want to test out the ultima mostly. RICH, Commander, Dreams, Beyond limitless and Executive just to see what it will do to my results.

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me what Saint means by “largely external method of action that Qv2 takes” ?
Does that mean, it isn’t like Qv1 where you just listen and stuff happens? (Making assumptions here)

What is meant by “Qv2 is externally focused (hence, taking action to generate results)” ?

Was Qv1 not “externally focused”?

My bad if I annoy anyone with these questions but I still use Qv1 Khan over Qv2 because I’m more comfortable with that. Though I wish to make the transition.

I believe he meant that just in relation to ZP itself.

And yeah QV2 is definitely better than QV1

3 Likes

Early reports from the stacking test are promising. The biggest issue is balancing ZP’s power. Too much and you’ll get good results, but lose the ability to stack.

25 Likes

Would you consider making unstackable an option?

If you can swap after 45 days only one sub doesn’t sound too restrictive. (Especially with customs later.)

7 Likes

The vast majority of users stack. Saint has also elaborated on this idea further above in the thread.

2 Likes

Yes, I read it. I didn’t mean highpower unstackable ZP as the sole concept but as an option.

(Maybe only in the Q shop like Terminus would be better.)

3 Likes

Yeah, balancing is hard. I would compromise power for stacking because stacking is what made SC famous for.

Running just one title / one area of improvement is a handicap, life unfolds itself in many different areas. Three titles is a good quantity.

10 Likes

I disagree regarding the handicap. It can be, but if you have one central challenge or project at one point in time, concentrating on it (and a corresponding sub) seems sensible.

To be fair, it would of course be possible to concentrate on the one (stackable) sub & just get more exposure.

2 Likes

If one project - yes, if one wants to improve a few areas… well, “sub changing fever” will hit hard.

For example, somebody works with financial project, so runs finance-related sub, right? Then of all the sudden his / her loved one dumps that person and guess what? In a moment person changes his sub to something love related. I saw that a numerous times in life, even outside subliminal community.

Man wants money and don’t want to spread his attention to relationship. One f*cked up cold approach and all the sudden man wants something different :slight_smile:

5 Likes