Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

We haven’t decided on which titles will be in the public preview, but for the stacking test, we’re giving them the choice of five ZP programs. They can run three titles, and must be a custom or Qv2 major title. The others can be ZP. We need a real world modeled test so we can determine what to expect when we go wide.

I will say this — we’re going to have to crack down on experimentation, as ZP may be a bit too strong for that.

29 Likes

How can I participate in this test?

1 Like

I think i linked it correctly.

4 Likes

thanks for being considerate. i’m not new to subs. been listening to emperor q for 9 months. i can’t wait for emperor qzp to come out with way less reconciliation

3 Likes

Could you tell us which five ZP titles it is :)?

4 Likes

You know what I’m wondering :thinking:
What kind of results would a person get if they used both Q and QZP version of a sub :thinking:

Like Wanted Qv2 and QZP :thinking:

4 Likes

me too. I want QZP EMPEROR !!!

5 Likes

It would work but it wouldn’t be necessary since QZP already has the next stage of Q in it. So running 2 loops of QZP would be more effective than 1 loop Qv2 + 1 loop QZP.

6 Likes

Same.
As they work according different principles.

1 Like

Well said.

2 Likes

I say,
if QZP has a way to reduce recon that much and to make the user accept the new Emperor identity in such an original way, the loads of manifestation included in emperor (sex, women, mentors) can show in interesting ways.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Hmmm still intriguing to think about, cause one is more internal and the other more external right?

2 Likes

QZP has both but it is worth the experiment. Especially if you have something like a WANTED Custom Qv2 + WANTED QZP.

1 Like

Hey raph, what benefits have you got from wanted qzp? Can you talk about it now?

1 Like

Why don’t we test Inner Circle? It is insanely manifestation focused and would be very easy to stack.

3 Likes

@Lion Do you think my Stark+SS custom would be a good fit to stack with wanted QZP? I’m currently running my custom with Wanted QV2!

So 1 or 2 Qv2 programs (custom(s) or store titles) plus 1 or 2 ZP titles, for a total of 3? Does this then eliminate the daily usage of an Ultima booster or is that still ok?

Testing question then… can someone apply, and then decide whether or not to participate after seeing what the 5 ZP titles are? For example, I’d likely change my stack for AM ZP as it would compliment my wealth custom, but not for any of the pickup/etc ones. :nerd_face: I’m already running RICH as a booster plus QL1 on listen days, so those could be direct drop-in replacements.

As for which programs they are… I think we can safely assume Wanted is one of them :wink: , and you’ve mentioned that you’re testing RICH ZP, so that makes 2.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Dolores Cannon’s three waves of helpers thing. The wave 2’s are said to be here just to be. Their energy is different and by just being around people they are helping the people and the planet. Yet they don’t like being around people and find this world and the ways a bit harsh.

So a lot of them tend to just shut themselves away from people. I tend to identify as having that kind of experience and so unfortunately got to the point where I’ve had to be jobless but during this pandemic stuff I like it. I really want to get that job I want but the people aren’t all the peace loving lift you up or even leave you be and do your own thing kind of crowd. It seems the greater society is programmed for conflict and judgement and all that so if you’re a threat to that then things can get very uncomfortable for you. I know for me the more happier and free I got the more it triggered people and I wasn’t able to hold my own energy and space as I wanted it.

2 Likes

The tests are still going on. Let us wait for SaintSovereign to give the greenlight for testers to talk about it.

I think SaintSovereign did mention above that QZP stacks very well with Qv2 in his experience.

But the next batch of tests are to test exactly this. Stay tuned to this thread to find out more.

4 Likes