Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I think this is a mischaracterization. The physical change portion hasn’t reduced.

4 Likes

Yes the physical isnt being reduced per se but as you mentioned you are running Wanted QV2 already so you swapping to Wanted ZP should keep the current course of physical changes going.

I was more meaning what are your expectations regarding the aura/manifesting being boosted?

As usual, we’re a tiny bit behind because of something out of my control (hahahah), but applications are still coming today and the test will still start tomorrow.

Really, it was out of my control. I have a fast little hot rod convertible sports car that I haven’t driven in quite some time and the tire went flat. The area that I live in has some pretty strict regulations about “abandoned cars,” so when I went outside this morning, there was a sticker saying the city was going to tow it on Monday. No problem. Just fill the tire with my trusty pump and I’ll park it in the driveway instead. Filled the tire, jumped in ANNNND… car wouldn’t start. Starter’s dead. No problem! I’ll call up the mechanic, have them tow it in, have it fixed. Opened the hood to make sure the battery was charged and was attacked by a swarm of hornets.

Here’s where the manifestation came in: I’m sitting there trying to spray the nests, being careful not to get it on the engine and this just isn’t going well – hornets are darting around me and I’m running around like a lunatic. One of my neighbors, who I never met before, runs over. Turns out that this dude is a BEEKEEPER and environmentalist. Long story short, he calmly removes both nests and shoos the hornets away without having to kill them.

So, finally got the the car at the mechanic and we’re finishing up the application. Stay tuned.

23 Likes

I cannot say without poisoning the well. I want the results to stand on their own so no one can claim pLaCeBo due to Saint leading everyone on.

9 Likes

Sounds like a nice neighbor.

1 Like

Application’s live:

If you’re approved, you’ll be added to a private message thread with more details. There will be two PMs – one for ZPS and another for ZPPF. We have not decided whether the journals will be public or not. Talking with @Fire now about that as we speak. We’re not trying to hide anything, but we want to make sure that the results aren’t being influenced by outside forces.

Approvals will occur on a rolling basis. What this means is, if you don’t hear from us at first, that doesn’t mean you’re not going to get in, it just means that we’re slowly approving people in batches.

If you’re not accepted, please don’t take it personally. Last time, I had plenty of people yelling at me in PM over not being allowed in. Just like then, it wasn’t personal. We just had A LOT of interest and hit the cap pretty quick. Please be understanding of that.

15 Likes

Application sent

I realise I may not hit all the requirements set but I wanted to submit anyway to help the creators out and help push SubClub further along into potential greatness. I fully understand why if I am not chosen.

Hope all goes well to the guys on here who have applied and get selected. I feel good times are upon us!

3 Likes

Yeah… but, he did this “weird” thing and spoke to the wasps to calm them down. Imagine my surprise when they stopped swarming. Like, no lie – he walked up and was like “aye, aye, my children… be at rest,” and the wasps chilled out and relaxed. And then he petted one. I really don’t know what reality I’m in right now, but it’s a bit crazy.

16 Likes

I feel that way all the time. Especially having run Dragon Reborn for so long
I feel like I am separating myself from what’s considered everything day whatever in ways I am unable to explain at the moment

Watching the trailer for Matrix 4 multiple times probably hasn’t helped

4 Likes

This made me think of Tangina Barrons in Poltergeist lol. “Go my children. All are welcome! All are welcome! Go into the light!”

1 Like

Self awareness fascinates me so much
I asked a friend of mine a week or so ago if someone can be too self aware?
She said I could easily fall into that category

We really are lucky to be here in the community right now!

2 Likes

Almost like he activates an unusual aura directed at bugs?

Cool dude.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign about how many people are you accepting?

Wait until we release Until the End of Time. IF we release it. It’s making me question everything.

6 Likes

Sounds like its right up my alley

As much as we can manage. The tests tend to lead to A LOT of questions and support issues, so we’ll have to see.

2 Likes

Script is 90% complete.

4 Likes

If you need testers that are unsensitive to subliminals to this, hit me up.

I was seriously thinking about applying to the Zero Point test, but it feels like too much work. And I loathe work :stuck_out_tongue:

i align well with subs related to wealth.

As a side note, I do not feel anything with Qv2 recommended listening patterns.

I know it works for others, so the problem is clearly between my ears. Nowhere else.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am 100% willing to give up everything to test Until The End of Time

Pretty Please???

2 Likes