Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

People could just stick to recommendations and it’s fine.

Oh, well, good one… :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, they could. :rofl:

I envy you your optimism, mate. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking forward to the stacking guidelines. Might have to redo my custom for like the fifth time lol. So let’s say I’ve got an ascension custom. Would it be redundant to use say ascension qzp? Or are they complementary towards each other because of what they work on?

3 Likes

:joy:mehn I need to write sth
But the amin thing is the laughter

Yeah mehn
I want to have that commander vibe you know
But not in al ultima way
In A deep and profound way like permanent results
@SaintSovereign please consider it my brother
And also the ultrasonic thing
U know without any sound because it really is annoying, even the solace

1 Like

You would get more exposure to Ascension than to whatever else you have in your custom. That’s all.

Anyhow, we may expect some new titles written for ZP and we will have to wait for old subs to be rewritten for some time so I wouldn’t even speculate on anything right now, guys. Seriously. My advice is stick to whatever you’re running now and when the times come you’ll have plenty of possibilities to stack your Q subs with ZP titles and later on, when all is done, run ZP only.

3 Likes

Would love to have two versions. Stackable & unstackable. I generally don’t stack, so this would be great for me. I realize this would be very difficult and unrealistic to offer, but one can hope.LOL

1 Like

Right that’s my point though. The only thing in my custom is ascension and some support modules. I was wondering if you’re better off using a completely different qzp title vs the same one to enhance Qv2.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. It would be great to have that option. For now, that’s not very pragmatic. That may be something that could probably be done sometime in the future, but for now…

1 Like

It depends on your goals, if you want more Ascension-like results go for Ascension ZP. If you have some goals that Ascension and say Primal cover, you may think of using Primal to expand your objectives and enrich your results and experiences but then Ascension-like results would be weaker than if you went with Ascension.

1 Like

I guess Custom QZP will be something outstanding.

Probably not. Maybe if you order a completely from scratch Zero Point, which we will offer soon, but that option isn’t cheap, but protects us from liability if you overexposed yourself.

21 Likes

Sorry @GoldenTiger if I am overusing your meme.

4 Likes

The issue is that people will inevitably ignore the recommendations, overexpose themselves and then blame us.

9 Likes

Not cheap 500$ or not cheap 1k$? Or not cheap at all >1k$?

1 Like

From scratch? That’s a couple thousand. Is the equivalent of us writing a brand new title for you completely from scratch — no reusing of modules (unless you wanted that).

It’s more of a niche service, as Q will meet most people’s needs.

12 Likes

One day once I feel like I’ve done enough in my life, I’ll make sure to come here and get a sub made from scratch that could send my current (at that time) consciousness, with all my knowledge, to an alternate reality where I still haven’t applied for any universities yet, and then choose a different path and see where life takes me next :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Stacking test results are still looking good, though most of the testers haven’t hit the day when they run their Qv2 powered customs.

That being said, it looks like ZP stacks well… and the runtime of the test tracks are 15 minutes. Imagine getting through your entire stack in 30-45 minutes.

30 Likes

You can try sending your consciousness to your one-year old self in some other reality and rule that world.

2 Likes

I actually don’t wanna go through school years all over again :sweat_smile: that’s why I would go to the point right before applying :joy:

1 Like