Unofficial frequently asked questions

If your using the legacy instructions but with qv2 would probably be more like 1 loop to maximum 3.Would be pretty much the same though,just increase a loop once a week till you hit recon or overload,then drop back a loop.

You’ll want to listen to 2-6 hours per day for five days before taking two days off for processing. So, if you listen Monday – Friday, take Saturday and Sunday off. If you listen Sunday – Thursday, take Friday and Saturday off, and so forth. Do NOT skip these two rest days. Like going to the gym, your mind needs time to relax and process the subliminal scripting. Skipping these rest days can result in overload (fatigue and headaches), stonewalling (a total lack of results), or reconciliation (emotional turmoil associated with integrating the subliminal input with your current beliefs).

If this is your first time using one of our titles, start with two loops per day. Increase to 2-4 loops per day the following week. If you begin to experience overload, stonewalling or reconciliation, drop down a loop until you start receiving results again.

If you’re fine at 2-4 loops, increase to 4-6 loops. Again, if you begin to experience overload, stonewalling or reconciliation, drop down a loop until you’re able to run the subliminal again without negative effects. If you can tolerate it, you can test 6-8 loops, though we wouldn’t recommend this unless you’re listening while sleeping (which comes with problems on its own).

Eventually, you’ll be able to determine how many loops you can run without having negative side effects.

i think this is the old suggestions before Qv2 if i can recall well,

ill do that thanks

Yeah,its the old instructions but the concept of increasing loops is still same.You just keep increasing till you hit side effects then dial back a loop

1 Like

What is Chosen filled with?

5 Likes

Fire on Brainwave Frequencies pertaining to subliminals

3 Likes

Regarding extended wait times for tickets related to the Lifetime discount

1 Like

How much different is Beyond Limitless compared to Limitless?

3 Likes

Why is there two versions of some Q store modules?

1 Like

What is Wanted designed to do?

4 Likes

What’s interesting to me is that I can’t find the ‘Limit Destroyer’ stacking module in the Q store anymore, but I’ve seen both the cores and modules for Sanguine and Rebirth, respectively. Is this just on my end, @StateOfBeing?

I assumed that the stacking modules had been done away with! This kinda changes a custom idea I have.

Edit: I intend to delete this comment to keep the continuity of the thread once I get a response.

Editted edit: I probably should submit a support ticket.

Edit combo x3: support ticket sent.

They took LD and GLM down for some reason. I sent a support ticket a while ago about it. They said they would look into it.

2 Likes

This link appears to be the stacking module. This link appears to be the Ultima Core.

1 Like

That’s interesting. How did you find it, for future reference?

This thread is where I pulled them from.

Thanks, Seeker.

idk if I’ve complimented your name before but please consider your name complimented as of now

Thank you. I appreciate it.

More information about this question:

5 Likes

What are the differences between Emperor ZP, Mogul ZP, Rich ZP in terms of money making?

6 Likes

Is Khan st1, Quantum limitless st1 and mind’s eye terminus ² too strong?

Are the older versions of subliminals getting taken down once the ZP preview is over?

2 Likes