Q Module Questions

LOL just curious

1 Like

Yes. Basically, it enhances your inner dialogue to help you reach your goals and boost your confidence. So, instead of, “I’m always messing up,” you can expect things like, “Everyone makes mistakes, I’m still a badass and I’ll rock this next time.”

4 Likes

I don’t really get what Information releaser is doing. What kind of information? How do you differ repressed information and traumas / beliefs

Will Informaticon also help with studying?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign For Natural winner, Tyrants, The forge are they part of emperors core? So if i chose emperor as a core picking those would be redundant right?

1 Like

will the results enhancement modules, enhance subs used separately outside of the custom subliminal?

Also can you please let us know which cores contain which other modules/cores so as not to be redundant.

2 Likes

Not exactly. The ones included in the cores are still aimed at enhancing and reinforcing the goals of that core. You’ll still get results from them, but the individual modules are aimed at enhancing both all the other modules, the custom subliminal as a whole, AND outside efforts. Try not to focus on “redundancy,” and more on including the modules you know you need.

4 Likes

Saint maybe its late and I am tired when i the checkout its only showing prices for the modules. There is something missing I have added my name but the 99 dollars for the core is not showing. Will have to give it ago tomorrow

Make sure you hit “Add to Cart” at the bottom or top after filling the “Build Options” page out.

Per instructions on the page:

Please read everything on this page carefully. This item MUST be added to your cart and purchased to begin the build process. Enter your name, select the modules you want added to your custom subliminal and click “Add to Cart.” The base price for the build is $99. Additional settings may increase the price.

1 Like

Good question, deserves a repeat.

In addition, does that mean it is possible to create a “Results Enhancing” stacking subliminal that doesn’t change to add to any other sub in your stack? Possibly at a higher power level?

3 Likes

Rich Deep Sleep is part of the core right?
Is there any added benefit to adding it?

A thing to take into account right away when building your custom subliminal, is that if you want a specific module in your subliminal, don’t worry whether a core has it already, or even about redundancy.

The cores, while they do have some modules in them, are exactly that - cores. Even if you add a module that is already contained, you will increase the focus on that module and expand the scripting. So there is no need to worry about redundancy in any aspect - all has been taken care of. Simply add the module you wish, and you’re golden.

It is a matter of breaking down (I AM) and purifying. The first one won’t care how hardcore the breaking down is, while the second down is more selective.

Think about it as being healed by fire, and by water. First one is going to burn right through, the second one is going to go through the cracks and start eroding.

Furthermore, each has more aspects to it, such as being fully focused in the present, or FEBRUUS with looking at things from specific angles, which often massively helps your purification.

It will work best in combination, since Physicality Shifter is not strictly face related, but the whole body.

With Omnidimensional, you can expect to view things from as many angles as possible. A problem might have tens of thousands of solutions, and thousands of correct ones. It will help you know the best one.

A healing module might be able to heal from thousands of different angles. With Omnidimensional, it will, and shall attempt to constantly find new angles and increase the effectiveness.

First answer I gave applies to this.

First answer applies here too.

First answer still applies.

Yes, definitely. You can consciously guide any custom subliminal you make - you always have the choice.

There are differences, with different approaches. Jupiter deals specifically with your ability to manifest. Yggdrasil deals with opening the avenues of manifestation (events that seemed out of this world unlikely now become possible).

Nearly all modules can be used by a woman.

That is up to you - you can choose whichever option you like the most.

By anyone, and it depends on your goals.

Leader of men doesn’t necessarily mean a leader that is a man, simply someone that leads men. If you desire to be a guiding whisper, you can always consciously guide the subliminal. Your intent matters, and the subliminal will work in accordance to it while helping you evolve.

Contact. Flirting. Action. :wink:

Yes.

Knowledge that you might have forgot that could be useful, etc.

Yes.

The first answer applies here.

Not sure what you mean here. You cannot download modules separately. You could make an “enhance your results” subliminal.

First answer applies here.

First answer applies here.

18 Likes

On that note, does it encompass Male Enhancement, Height Gain, and other such things?

Thank you for the clarification on all of this.
To clarify my question-

I mean if I order two custom subliminals and only one of them has results enhancers, will it enhance
the results of the custom subliminal that doesn’t have results enhancers?

and/or will it enhance the results of the single stage subliminals I already have from Sub Club (if I am stacking a custom sub with a single stage non custom sub)?

1 Like

The result enhancing custom subliminal will enhance both your custom subliminal and the single/multi stage subliminals.

You still have to keep in mind reconciliation though.

8 Likes

Excellent, thank you

1 Like

Well, I now know what my first custom is going to be. The over-the-top-super-duper-20-module-results-enhancing super-subliminal. Possibly on Terminator strength levels. To be used in every stack of standard-subs until I’m ready to create the next custom.

Who’s with me? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I added almost all of them first. Then had to keep cutting down the list to fit 3 major cores in. So I was so very close.

Famous last words.

I wonder if anybody notices I’m a bit giddy from excitement?

Guys, keep in mind that when it comes to the multi-stages, St4 contains two or three of the previous stages. So for those thinking about overlap, you may not need to add all four “core” stages of a multi-stage into your custom unless you like having the goals of one of the previous stages present more strongly in your resulting sub…

3 Likes

Hah, rude. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: