Submodel alpha vs omnidimensional

What’s the difference between these two modules?

Submodel Alpha - Imagining situations allows us to train ourselves and to help us predict and react well to situations. Submodel Alpha allows us to do this process rapidly, millions of times in our subconscious – a similar process to how AI is trained, on a much more profound, enormous scale. Using Submodel Alpha, you will be able to be prepared for any situation that you might go through and react in the best possible way.

Omnidimensional - A module making use of the latest quantum breakthroughs, allowing the subliminal to work from an infinitely massive amount of angles. You can expect Omnidimensional to help things manifest rapidly and develop changes in yourself and in your life in ever more profound ways.

Submodel alpha sounds like a problem-solving module - see the best possible option out of many.

Omnidimensional sounds like a manifestation module, but then I noticed fire wrote this:

2 Likes

As I understand it, Omnidimensional is for manifestation and Submodel Alpha is for training yourself using imagination subconsciously. For example if you put them both in a seduction custom Omni would manifest more partners and Submodel would train you how to seduce them, once they are there.

3 Likes

This is my understanding too.

1 Like

It seems Submodel Alpha has been designed to help us become street-smart. But I was wondering if there is a possibility that it could also lead us to overthink situations and get unnecessarily anxious about things, thereby destroying our peace of mind.

Would appreciate if someone can share their experience.

From my use of Submodel Alpha, it seems to have me think quickly about options rather than dwelling on them. The thinking seems brief and relevant, and often actionable.

8 Likes

I had the same concern when building my first custom. I included EGO ADSUM to help me be in the present moment.

2 Likes

Submodel Alpha and Omnidimensional are two different things. For me, Submodel Alpha seems to subconsciously pre-calculate the most optimal scenario regarding any experience and have me then consciously visualize it.

Omndimensional is merely a booster to make the subliminal scripts work from every possible angle.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. Very helpful.

Anyone else used this module, Submodel Alpha?