Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

Go RoM first for sure

1 Like

man i’m really frustrated by customs.

They just don’t f*cking work for me in a sales context. Do they work for me at all? I’ve only ever tried them for sales so I don’t really know.

HOM/PCC worked for me, to be clear. More on that later.

I’ve been in a definite slump the last little bit - and chalk that up to the first of the year and a bit of long covid, whatever, but I decided I was going to go from listening to my NR/LE custom, to listening to NR.

I’ve only listened to one loop of main store NR since that decision and I’ve already closed a massive pay in full.

As my sales title, NR needs to be solo’d in order to feel the results consistently and with minimal variation or recon.

As my productivity title, LE inside the NR/LE custom is hitting deeper, for sure. I worked for 20 hours on monday and literally every second of that (minus 30 minutes of some chess for fun) was productive. I was resting productively, working diligently, and even in my work, i was mentally organized, not floundering around looking for everything and being unprioritized.

My point is, it’s DEEPER in a custom and causing more root cause changes… but it’s also way more f*cking inconsistent. I have more capacity to be productive, but I’m also spending more time in unproductive fits of lethargy which may be another major factor why I’m not getting results in sales - the work ethic isn’t the same. The on-call-intelligence isn’t consistent, either. Maybe it’s even stronger at maximum potential in a custom than as a major title, but it’s less consistent. Being 3x as smart on 10% of calls isn’t nearly as good as being 10% smarter on all of my calls. Consistency is the key to sales. Master a conversation and have it over and over and over again.

So, back to why HOM/PCC worked for me back then.

First of all, PCC is not a sales sub. Not for me. I’ll go ahead and say it. I didn’t notice much in terms of sales prowess enhanced from it - but I noticed benefits in many other areas. Second of all, it’s VERY light (pre-WTP), so I’m not sure that it even distracted from HOM very much. It was almost like running HOM plus a booster.

The conclusion, for me, is that I can’t have a sales custom that has two cores. It needs to be JUST Nouveau RICH, or even JUST House Of Medici, a small number of uber-important modules, and that’s it. Just a mildly-enhanced, name-embedded title hardly any different than what I’d find as a solo’d major title.

I’ve also realized that if I want to leverage customs, the best place to do so is for the more advanced/intense healing and personal development. Make something a little heavier, and run it on Friday so that I have about 60 hours to process it, then I can listen to NR/LE as solo titles on sunday night so that by monday morning, all the healing is out of my system, and all of the sales/intelligence skills are back in.

2 Likes

Had similar experiences running customs, I almost always have gotten much more consistent results from the mains.

One thing I’ve started doing as of recent that I think has helped is running my deeper/developmental sub in the evening (Primal for me) so it has time to process over night, and then running my productivity/sales sub in the morning (Genesis Mogul) followed by a micro loop of a smaller less demanding that title that I just feel like running for that day. Still every other day format and I’ve found I can run full loops this way without really any recon, also gives a lot of flexibility for the third title. For example during the work week that micro loop is typically LE, but on vacation I’ll experiment with RoTW. Currently doing this MWF to keep it simple.

1 Like

I believe this is related to the result enhancers. Many people don’t really utilize manifestation modules at all. I think those are the ones that are removed when only the core is provided. I know Saint always says that Yggdrasil is the one you should use if you only use 1 manifestation module. Maybe that means this is the core manifestation module in most programs?

I’ll put in a support ticket and keep you posted.

tagging @Malkuth because I know he has discussed customs and how they function in relation to the major programs.

absolutely nothing is removed from cores

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying. It’s possible that those non-essential elements are actually what produce direct results because they are the core, not everything surrounding it.

Let me give you an example with Emperor. Since I created my custom version, I don’t feel as much of a sexual vibe anymore. When I was using the main program, I was constantly feeling horny. Now with my custom I do not anymore, something is missing what I personally enjoy. So, it’s possible that there’s something in your custom version that is missing from the main store, and that’s what’s giving you these non-immediate sales results.

Just food for thought.

1 Like

Hmm. Not so black and white, okay. I’ll keep an open mind! Tag me if you get a support ticket.

I think the reason also can be that with custom, you have another core and other 18 modules, so your focus is not only on Emperor and therefore bigger horniness but also on other things in a custom and just Emperor does not have a full spotlight like before for processing in your mind.

From what I know the difference between the main sub and core is only that the core does not have a primer because the whole custom has a primer.

whats a primer?

@Lion @Malkuth

You know, before makeup on your skin :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats wild : )

1 Like

Dr. k (healthygamerGG) dropped a new video titled “make life easy” today, and it was a kinda complicated one. He didn’t do a great job of getting to the point.

But he made an interesting point that a balanced mind does things naturally, an unbalanced mind needs to be forced to do things against its will. We call that willpower, and then glorify it, which is crazy considering the fact that what we’re glorifying is mental weakness and enough imbalance that force is required.

There’s also a mind of “passion” which WANTS to do things, which, in Dr. k’s world, is not balanced either. That’s not the goal. The goal is a neutral mind, neither motivated nor lethargic. Balanced.

It’s an interesting concept. Makes me reconsider my normally very fond opinion of David Goggins and Jocko Willink. They’re always going to be great and have great lessons, but it’s possible that the be-all-end-all of productivity might not actually be willpower, but that impossible to truly understand Wu Wei Si (action without action)

And the fact that nobody has a balanced mind and nobody can understand Wu Wei Si unless they’re already doing Wu Wei Si is probably why willpower is the dominant narrative

2 Likes

You know, I normally do this, but with customs I hesitate more.

I just made a slight rebuild of my NR/LE custom, and I’m going to try to do microloops of it. Just 30s. I usually fear that 30s isn’t enough for a bigger custom but I’ll just do it and see what happens

1 Like

just listened to 6:30m of my new NR/LE/NWE custom - and a 37s microloop of RoS

What I’m MOST EXCITED ABOUT is seeing how the NWE effects Revelation Of Spirit.

RoS already has a knack for making entrepreneurs change their path to be more aligned with how they’ll be happiest making money - and that’s without NWE.

With NWE, I’m excited to see what happens to RoS when NWE essentially turns RoS into a wealth sub (if I understand NWE correctly)

1 Like

First day of custom seems great. Ran 30s today.

Immediately noticed and started finetuning - massively improving - my speech and mannerisms on calls. Noticed and cutting out likes/um’s and saw my clarity and certainty of speech improve right away.

2 Likes

I received a response regarding the distinction between the Custom and Main store programs.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You’ve got a great point about the differences between main titles and custom subliminals. Main titles often come with built-in results enhancers/boosters, which can lead to quicker, more tangible results, especially in areas like sales. Custom subliminals, being personalized, might take a bit longer because they’re tailored to individual goals. To perform like a main title, consider including modules like Quantum Limitless, Reality Shifter, and Divine Will. These can help bridge goals for faster results. Remember, results can vary from person to person, so patience and consistency are key. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

Perhaps you could incorporate those into your new custom and observe the effects? I’m not sure what they mean by QL and enhancing results, though. Maybe it’s because you can accelerate the progress of the subliminals?

1 Like

That is not running NR solo, it’s running NR with NR/LE custom. You’re result could be just as much from the extra exposure as anything. You may just need that with NR. Also what I have discovered about customs. Is that they take 2 -3 days OFF for results to show up consistently especially if I have been running a lot or mixing my stack up lately.

Custom-faster development/ more potential recon/ more potential results and transformation
Maybe more calibration required.

Although I have yet to run a custom solo so we’ll see.

My sales went up 100K+ per month since making TS/RICH custom in August but 2 weeks was a major setback before I broke into that.

Quantum Limitless is not a module it’s a core, also what’s reality shifter? Do they mean naturalizer or financial reality shifter :upside_down_face: yikes

The essence of the message is good -store titles will lead to faster results and we have to manufacture a similar effect with a custom. Don’t know how I feel about that. Kind of wish we had the option to just name embed and combine cores (or store titles) naturally without adding in modules. Sometimes they feel like additions I don’t want. I don’t want to lose the essence of a store title I like the most, I want to bring into fully into synergy with something else.

1 Like

Very interesting concept, indeed. I read Alan Watts’ book on the Wu Wei Si, and while he did a good job, its still hard to practically implement as a concept. For me anyway, but that might be years of HUSTLING BRUV

For me, I figured out, the root lies in non-neediness. Law of assumption and letting go.
Same with women. If you NEED sex, you are less likely to get it.
If you are indifferent, its there in abundance.
You just ARE, without trying to BE anything.

I think this applies here as well, but its sometimes difficult to implement.

2 Likes

@Niles @Azriel @Solomon have completely and utterly blown my mind and f*cked my stack.

Thank you guys!

This adds credit to the new stack solution…

Option 1

I keep testing out the NR/LE/NWE custom with microloops, thanks to @Niles suggestion. I have been doing this already and it feels like it’s working. If this feels promising, I tweak the modules slightly to make it more quick-hitting… add pragya, omnidimensional, etc.

I’ll do this first because it’s working so far, and I JUST made the custom, and it has NWE which I want to see the interaction of NWE and RoS

EDIT: wow i’m unbelieveably conflicted, i might go straight back to NR

Option 2

I go back to NR and LE (or whatever my sales title is… HOM in the future) as a main store title.

Then I’ll have a “development” custom to listen to on Friday, so that I process it all fri/sat/sun. That custom could look very advanced and since I’m not working on the weekends, I’d be fine. For example, Phoenix + Godlike Masculinity + Ascension Chamber

1 Like