Unclear which subliminal has which module

With all the new titles I was looking at custom build subliminal, however the choice is overwhelming. It would be usefull if there was a note that says used in (x title). I know some of the store pages include the modules already, but sadly not all.

So for example, its clear that diamond core is in…diamond but what other modules are in there?

It’d be a lot easier to mix and match customs if I’d know in what subs they have been used.

Do we have a list somewhere, otherwise I’d say let’s make one on the forum for proper documentation sake.

2 Likes

That list wouldnt be as useful as you think.the modules that are extracted from the core are rewritten so they are similar but not exactly the same

2nd modules in the core only support the core so you would still need to take the module to support the whole custom even if its in one of your cores.

So its better to just take the module if you want it and think it will help rather than worrying if its in your cores

1 Like

You misunderstan I think.

I know they are rewritten, but to have some sort of indication which NON-custom subliminals have variants of these.

I.e if I have great results on Emperor, but want to build a custom I would take the modules from Emperor in my costume. Currently there’s not that much information available which ‘module’ is in which ‘subliminal’

Even if they are different, it gives a slight indication which modules you want to use for what purpose. For me now, it’s quite overwelming (there’s like 3-5 aura modules alone). But which of those are for example in Primal-Seduction?

I can then pick the AURA i already had some succes with (rewritten or not)… not it just feels like adding a lot of modules, but I don’t even have any idea what half of them do or what their origin is.

2 Likes

I understand and agree. And I do not believe it would result in less qstore sales of modules if a general list were provided of those in existing main program / cores- rather better customs suited to individual needs.

With regard to Diamond- “Male Enhancement” was confirmed in Diamond and was further stated as redundant to add to custom Diamond ultima.

1 Like

This was asked a few times when the Q Store first opened, and the answer was always the same (below). It seems unlikely they’ll provide that info.

3 Likes

The catch to that is if you have great results with emperor it might be a combination of the modules causing the effect,not a single module so would be easier to just take the emperor core and be guaranteed to get the same effects as the major rather than take modules you think are similar to whats in the core and be dissapointed that you dont get the exact same effects you expected

The other problem is cores are self contained so they will act like the major its based off of but modules are made to link in with the rest of the script of your custom so they will behave differently based on the composition of your custom and what cores and modules you have in your custom so even if i have the same module in my custom as you,it could behave completely differently depending what other cores/modules i took that are different from you so you could be dissapointed trying to recreate the exact effects from a core cause its the complete composition of the core/custom that might be causing the effect,not a specific module.so if you want a specific effect from a core,its better to just take the core rather than the modules contained in it

2 Likes

See and that’s exactly the problem, I don’t need to know the technology or if it’s rewritten or not. I just need some direction in there.

Wether a Core has modules or if they are seperate.

So now we know Diamond Core probably has Male Enhancement module in it. I don’t understand why this is so hard to just put in the page like it used to happen?

Still doesn’t answer my question

What modules are in the cores?

If there no NOTE, or indication something is in a core than I assume it’s not… I do not know what is in what core, even if they are rewritten modules.

Say, in the hypothetical version i add exactly all the modules in the CORE version of a Subliminal without knowing what’s in there… i basicly made a copy of that CORE module, rewritten or not.

So even when you want to emphasize a certain script part, it is usefull to consciously know what you will be more focussing on in a custom.

Again, all this is really unclear and it doesn’t make it easier for me to pick what CORE and Modules I want in what.

2 Likes

That’s exactly the problem I have.

I want to know, even if it’s Emperor Core… what modules made Emperor(albeit rewritten). It’s a lot cheaper to buy non-custom ones, because hey they work anyway.

Even if I add the CORE module of Emperor, there might be stuff I want to emphasize… but I can’t because I don’t know what modules are in a core.

I prefer to take my time, then just Gung-Ho add modules that look nice and end up wasting money. :stuck_out_tongue:

That makes it a bit harder cause the cores/majors arent written in modules the same way the Q customs are.All of them are written more with expected outcomes.Thats why all the newer programs dont have modules lists and the descriptions are more what they are expected to do instead.

Saint explained the reasons why a module list wouldnt be as helpful as you think but yeah.Not sure if can help in this case cause even saint and fire said the modules in the store wont necessarily work the same as in the cores because of the way they are scripted so its better to look at the cores and use modules more to complement/boost parts you think are lacking in the core you took rather than trying to find the redundancy of the modules already being in a core.

3 Likes

Ill see if @RVconsultant has any ideas,lol.Tagging him >_<

I know what you’re asking. ​I’m saying you probably won’t get the answer you want, not from SC anyway. Many others have asked similar questions.

Read the full post that I quoted a small part of. The answer from Fire is always the same. And there are many other posts asking the same thing with basically the same response.

1 Like

Bottom-line: just plan out your intended custom and then ask customer service, ask Saint or Fire, or ask on the forum. (Particularly if you’re worried about redundancy of a particular module.) Probably not a very satisfying answer for you. But it works.

2 Likes

@Liquidfire I do understand your inquiry and your inquiry is understandable as at one point programs were listed with modules.

The current line of thinking is what Malkuth said, and it’s what I use.

1 Like

Yesterday, I posted Saint’s answer about Diamond / Male Enhancement
redundancy. Today, Fire just suggested the opposite answer. LOL

Perhaps, the “actual” creator of each subliminal knows best-
as it may not be obvious without the ingredients to the recipe.

Pretty sure that’s because they’re learning along with us. Of course they have more knowledge on the subject but they’ve done a lot of testing into Hero and physical shifting etc so answers may change. They get a lot of information from this forum based off people’s journals and testing feedback, details change.

At one point it was believed Ultimas wouldn’t cause permanent change, now it seems that this is a different case and that it can cause permanent change.

They’re not going to be perfect and will probably retifcy possible information that’s no longer the truth to ensure people are on the right page.

Never knew Diamond had male enhancement module included. The Sale page does not mention it. Has it being confirmed by the creators of the sub?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 posts up my friend :slight_smile: