Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Clearly. But it’s a single stage, so it’s meant to stack with other subs too.

4 Likes

2-3 loops EmperorQ, rest StarkQ.

8 Likes

EmperorQ is Emperor. It isn’t related to StarkQ at all. StarkQ is completely original, it isn’t a modified or cobbled together version of EmperorQ. We wrote 75% of script from scratch and incorporated modified versions of our other subs.

10 Likes

does this mean that StarkQ isn’t as full as EmperorQ?

3 Likes
  1. Is the full script of stark 75 pages, or it’s 75 pages without the core scripts of emperor, ps, daredevil, pcc, limitless etc?
  2. Is stark a more social version of emperor? sorry, but I am confused in how they differ.
  3. What is the expected outcome if I stack stark and emperor?
2 Likes

Ya’ll need to trust the process. A “module list” like that isn’t going to help you the way you think. First, StarkQ is 75% original. These new modules are available in Q, but they’re all brand new, written just for stark. Second, even when we incorporate an existing title, it’s rewritten to fit the goals of the title you’re running. So, a more helpful question to ask us is whether it handles a certain topic, like sexual performance. The answer would be, “of course.”

Does it handle people attempting to manipulate you, like in Power Can Corrupt. Yes.
Does it handle peace of mind, like Sanguine? Yes.

See what I mean? Then, since it’s easily stackable, if there’s something you feel is lacking once you try it, stack it with another title. But, we’re reluctant to say, “Sex Mastery X is in it,” just for you to run it, not get the same results as if you were running SMX standalone and then blame StarkQ. The goals of StarkQ is listed on the copy page. If you want to enhance any element, run a sub that fits those needs.

24 Likes

Of course, your application would end up in the restricted section with the other applications deemed a threat to national security.

Next, you would either meet with an unfortunate accident if they can reproduce your technology, or disappear without a trace if they can’t.

Sometimes, it is better not to patent something. If only Tesla had known that sooner…

:wink:

4 Likes

then he would not have been shot by Alastair Before that boss fight with unused potential …

2 Likes

Ignore it, just making humor

I’m wondering… In the times of quarantine, wouldn’t social boosting subs create restlessness?

Since you might feel the urge to go be around people and yet you are stuck with your laptop surfing between work and Subliminal Results forum : )

3 Likes

Guess we’ll just have to practice those online skills for now.

2 Likes

This is a good thing. Helps you stay connected with humanity. Participate in more positive discussions online. Maybe even practice some online game. :wink:

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Does StarkQ have a greater focus on creativity than Emperor? By that I don’t mean the upgraded Limitless, I mean specific scripting for generating new ideas.

The description seems to be mostly abut status, but there’s this line:

“everyone whispers your name in awe because you’ve invented or created something magnificent”

and this:

“creating world impacting technology and inventions”

3 Likes

I would personally imagine so, i mean if it’s based off of tony stark, he was an inventor and creator.

2 Likes

Which could come from the Limitless scripting. Which is fine, but I want to know if there’s something more given the description.

2 Likes

Well it could also be from the 75+ pages of original scripting that they made just for stark. They could have made some modules or a module specifically for creativity or the creation of something.

2 Likes

Yes they could have. I’m asking if they did.

1 Like

I will try stark Q after i finish running my current stacks , no point hopping onto another sub as soon as released !

2 Likes

I have a couple questions :slight_smile:

How does the end goal with Stark differ from the onbe of Khan? I understand it’s one stage vs multi stage, but, but I have a problem of understanding the big difference in it’s goals.

And the other question is more about the new technology. In the past it was sometimes recommended to build a foundation with lesser densed subs, for example ascension and then jump to emperor or so,does anything changed with the new technology? Or is it still recommended to build a foundation?

I have the same question on goals of emperor and stark.

1 Like