Does starkQ have anything related to increasing sexual energy?

hi ive been running starkQv2 now for about a week and im noticing some kind of an increase of sexual energy,

is it apart of the scripting?

2 Likes

Never had any experience of rising sexual energy on Stark only on Khan and Primal.

I guess everyone is different what you may experience i might not experience.

3 Likes

It does have a rewritten script of PS:IT according to the sales page, so that could be it.

2 Likes

whats that?

2 Likes

Primal seduction: iron throne.

Basically primal seduction without the healing part.

1 Like

He is asking about Stark

1 Like

Might be this:

3 Likes

Invictus was answering his question lol

But it is possible that stark in affecting you differently than others @Budewr

This is certainly a question for saint or fire especially to see how PSIT work within starks script

1 Like

Im suprised with the answers here, for me the sexual energy on stark has been insane. I had to actually start nofap because else id be jerking off 3 times a day. Im honestly not sure what to do with all this sexual energy, its a bit much.

3 Likes

Stark has a version of Sex Mastery in it I believe

The PSIT in Stark was mentioned by Saint recently as tailored for Starks goals and for the actually effect of PSIT Stark would need to be stacked with it, so I don’t know if that would be the source of the increase sexual energy.

2 Likes

bro everytime a girl speaks to me like in dms or anything its weird that i get sexual energy arising what the hell? i never used to go through that :rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do you still feel the sexual energy ? Is it still unbearable?

Hell yeah. I get that too. Won’t nofap. I’ll just keep myself busy with projects and transmute the hell out of it.

The hell?

I don’t feel like I’m getting increased sexual energy to be honest. Weird. Maybe I’m just not aware of it within myself.