Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Emperor did so I am guessing that this product will too

2 Likes

Fame booster sounds awesome, I am in.
Time to cultivate fame. Stacking it with Alchemist Stage 3.
And I am now trying the Set & Forget method with the Ultrasonic version.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

3 Likes

Hey! where did you read frame booster?

2 Likes

@mecharc - Fame*

Itā€™s in the sales page

2 Likes

Ok chaps I have been convinced enough time for me to buy this product.

I am curious whether Raphaelā€™s physical change suggestion made it into the product.

6 Likes

To be honest the Stark team thread started off as a joke but it resulted in this wonderful Stark Q product :joy::joy:

7 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - I would love to know this too. There is a reference to increasing a womanā€™s beauty in the sales page. Wondering if men become more handsome.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Does StarkQ have benefits for menā€™s physical attractiveness and physical health?

5 Likes

I saw the joke thread and Iā€™m glad itā€™s resulted in this. Now I need to decide whether to continue Emperor or move to this, thanks Blackadder :joy::joy:

4 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - what??? A joke? I thought you were absolutely serious at that time. In that case, best joke of all time, man.

6 Likes

:100: / :100:

3 Likes

I just found what Owen Wilson thinks about StarkQ :slight_smile:

13 Likes

How much volume should one get in if stacking EmperorQ and StarkQ?

6 hours each? Or is 3 hours each enough?

Also - When would be the optimal time to listen to each? (EQ in the morning, SQ in afternoon, for example)

2 Likes

How is StarkQ different than EmperorQ?
I was on test with EQ and that sub is so powerful, I actually look forward to have proper version when @SaintSovereign launches this . Or do you think StrakQ has everything that EQ has then I can invest in this one .

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! Looks like Iā€™m gonna be giving this thing a spin.

2 Likes

It surely has much more in it :wink:

Plus it is exactly 60 minutes longā€¦

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

So from reading the product page, Iā€™m assuming it contains the following; Limitless, Emperor, Daredevil, Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, Inner Circle, Power Can Corrupt (full scripts & updated to the newest technology)?

So I mean, what else did you combine to create StarkQ? Perhaps adjusted or full scripts from the following subliminalā€™s/modules; Ascension, Mogul, Ecstasy Of Gold, Alchemist, Spartan, Sex Mastery, Sanguine, Aura, Limit Destroyer, Godlike Masculinity, Rebirth, New Beginnings, Regeneration?

There are so many options and so many scripts, modules and programs available, probably as well some new ones. Obviously now with Quintessence all of the containing scripts are upgraded to the newest scripting technology, right? Iā€™m really just curious what Iā€™m working with, if theirs something you cannot announce yet till the Quintessence is available, thatā€™s understandable. But could you confirm the combination of which programs, modules, scripts - StarkQ is made of?

It would give me and many others throughout understanding of what to stack/not to stack with it, whether or not it is fully aligned with our needs and goals.

It will also determine whether or not Iā€™ll need to make my own personalized name embedded version of KhanQ once Q is available. Otherwise Iā€™d just move forward with the regular name embedded version of Q.

So yeah, if youā€™ll be able to confirm the above, if possible thatā€™ll get rid of the confusions for me and others, I guess.

4 Likes

I too wondered if EOG core was in there as well as potential alchemist scripting.

5 Likes

Can I please have an answer on that @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

I most certainly can patent our method of doing so. Itā€™s proprietary, original technology.

8 Likes