Q Module Questions

Yes, it will work, but you really do have to keep in mind reconciliation. :wink:

Furthermore, the result enhancing will have the most effect on the custom subliminal first, then the rest, since it is in the same subliminal.

So, definitely feasible, but there are advantages to adding result enhancing modules to your main custom subliminal.

3 Likes

Will there be issues having multiple auras ? as i plan to choose several aura modules.

1 Like

How about 1 core (say StarkQ) with 19 Result Enhancer modules?

Whats the likelihood of reconciliation if someone has 100 hours of StarkQ?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m a bit elated with everything going on right now. It makes me blurt things out unfiltered more. I’ll delete it if you want.

Reconciliation, reconshmiliation! :slight_smile:

I hear and understand of course.

It’s just so hard when you reach the last module and you realize you need to drop 10 modules from your sub.

Plus, a result-enhancing sub doesn’t need to change as often in theory. Allowing me to create it once and re-use it even when my goals change. Then maybe in the other customs I would add a subset of those result-enhancing modules with the idea of “hooking in” to the result-enhancing sub.

I think I need a break for a bit anyway. Let me calm down some.

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

I think he means it’s possible that the result enhancers themselves can also cause reconciliation. After all, you’re pushing your subconscious to go beyond redefine its perceived limits.

1 Like

It looks like I will be same. So far 49 auras ,manifestation and sex enharcers plus one core modul in my wish list

In that case, how do we determine the maximum number of Result Enhancer modules that can be included without triggering Reconciliation?

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator sounds interesting, does this essentially turn genetic traits on and off based on other subliminals and your own subconscious thoughts?

Now with stuff like height and male enhancement, does it stop at the amount you want, or do you have to stop listening to those modules once goals are met?

4 Likes

Lol, no worries I just thought it was funny.

Definitely would like to know if I should add this to any physical modules I’ll be using. Was so close to checkout too :grin:

1 Like

I don’t think you can. It’s not like with the standard programs where you add one extra loop every day you are okay. Once you finish the order, you’re committed.

You may have to only run the super-sub once a day (like a booster in the morning or before bed or during meditation), or even once a day and taking the weekend off to avoid reconciliation. Run the standard sub the rest of the time.

It would be a very rare thing that even a single loop is too much with careful exposure. Not inconceivable, but very rare.

Interesting thought. Since SubClub subs adapt to your goals, I’m guessing the first one. It’ll stop once you are where you want to be.

Cool, thanks! If you had flagged it I would have had to moderate myself. Awkward…

3 Likes

I added epigenetics, figured it wouldn’t hurt. I expect to have a bout of reconciliation no matter what with all the things I added so what’s one more thing to consider?

The only things I left in my wishlist were ones similar to others in my custom or ones I’d use on an alchemist centric custom in the future.

Remember to add the Build Options!

And enjoy the sub!

If someone runs a subliminal (say Khan Q) for an entire year, would they be ready for Terminus^2?

1 Like

If it’s Khan T², I’d say it is likely. You’d still have some adaptation at the start though.

But if you do something completely new compared to what you were running, it depends on how much you deviate from its intended purpose. The closer you are to what it wants to achieve, the easier the ride.

@Fire Thank you so much for this answer, I was so scared that apart of the scripting from the major programs were gone and I had to choose modules one by one to make a sub :sweat_smile:

How about a sub that focuses purely on physical changes? This would be notable as I find it hard to imagine what “reconciliation” there would be in changing face types (e.g. via facial morphing).

I have picked about 21 modules from Q store. Do I now request for them to be put together or how does it work or just purchase them all? I have added them on wishlist.

With RAIKOV does the user have to study people that are at the top of their game and then learn their habits quickly or does it naturally select people in an unconscious way based on your goals and then learn their traits? The description gave vibes of the latter but that’s kinda out there so I wanted to make sure.

Edit: Upon seeing the description for Positive Being Attractor – Wealth and Secrets of Akasha – Wealth I now realize the second option is likely it. Very cool! But the descriptions for both of those is the same, is that an accident?

1 Like

You add them to your cart, go to build section (right under the module list in the left menu). You choose your build and enter your name and in the list of the modules you want, just check over the box to write, they will say what to write to select the modules in your cart.

Then, you add to cart your build and you checkout.

2 Likes