Building my first custom

Guys,

I am.buikding my first custom with Emperor, HoM and PCC.

Can you help me slim down my module list? Which one would already be in the cores? I know these are alot😅 but I really like them🤩

• Way of Understanding
    • Transcendental Connection
    • Emotions Unfettered
    • Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
    • Harmonic Singularity
    • Dream Traveler
    • Instant Business Tactician
    • Instant Seducing Tactician
    • Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
    • Panther
    • The Way of ROI
    • Male Enhancement
    • Mastermind
    • Wayfinder
    • Voice Master
    • The Merger of Worlds
    • The Lines
    • The Flow
    • DEUS
    • Dominion
    • Elegance
    • Health Codex
    • Gloryseeker
    • Fortune’s Favorite
    • Elegance
    • Sultan
    • APS: Hair
    • A/SPS: Eyesight
    • Apollon and Physicality Shifter
    • Blue Skies
    • Carpe Diem Ascended
    • Eagle Eye
    • Invincible Presence
3 Likes

I think there will be comments, but I think they’ll tell me what the purpose is!!! And I’ll quickly summarize it to 20.

CORE

1. Emperor

2. Medici

3. PCC

4. Instant Business Tactician

5. Mastermind

6. Invincible Presence

7. Blue Skies

8. Sultan

9. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver

10. The Way of ROI

11. Male Enhancement

12. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer

13. Transcendental Connection

14. GlorySeeker

15. Fortune’s Favorite

16. Carpe Diem Ascendend

17. DEUS

It’s not here, but I recommend Yggdrasil. And the domination, appearance, and many other things are already in the hom, emperor, pcc, so you can add to the module something that really needs to be strengthened.

How it works is that all the cores of emperor,pcc,home are expressed, and if there are any other modules, it greatly maximizes the reputation based on the many talents and abilities gained from the three (e.g., glory seeker).

I think you want dominance, power, seduce, business. + health

1 Like

This is just my opinion but every time I am wondering why people choose Emperor Fitness Height Inducer. For me, this module is very time-consuming to see results and with a questionable result too. And other people probably do not care about your height if you are confident and they are happy around you. And this I am telling as 170cm (5 feet, 7 in) short person.

2 Likes

Business/Seduction custom

1. Way of Understanding
  2. Transcendental Connection
  3. Instant Business Tactician
  4. Mastermind
  5. Wayfinder
  6. Deus
  7. PCC Core
  8. Eagle Eye
  9. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  10. Panther
  11. Voice Master
  12. Emperor Core
  13. Instant Seducing Tactician
  14. Carpe Diem Ascended
  15. Gloryseeker
  16. Elegance
  17. The way of Roi
  18. Sultan
  19. HoM Core
  20. The Merger of worlds

Physical Shifting custom

1. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  2. APS: Eyesight
  3. Apollon
  4. Physicality Shifter
  5. Health Codex
  6. Male Enhancement
  7. APS: Hair
  8. Deus
  9. Pragya
  10. Omnidirectional
  11. Mosiac
1 Like

Because I am happy because of the belief that I will grow more and more in the long term and the occasional growing pains.

1 Like

What do you do in your career?
What goals/identity are these cores combined together for?
Have you run them as a stack first? What was your experience?

Transcendental Connection is certainly in HoM Core.
The rest, even if they are in the cores, you should add them as they could use the boost for faster expression.

2 Likes

I recently got promoted to a management position within a large municipality(politically sensitive).

My aim is to advance more and eventually switch over to a more commercial organization with higher pay.

I have recently started running emperor, and my experience on it is great. Before I have run ascension, pcc, hom, and bunch of other subs(you know just for trying the subs). Longest sub I have run is ascension. I have stacked pcc with ascenion before and I really noticed the shift in my thinking and percieving social interactions. Hom I have only ran separately.

I prefer to have just one sub, it is much more easy for me and less time consuming.

Odd thing is, I asked subclub customer service and they said that none of the modules I listed where in the cores…

1 Like

That’s the standard answer, because from the company’s perspective, they did not just take a module and add it into a core. The scripting in a Core is written specifically in the context of the Core’s Goals.

From our perspective, what we are really asking is, “Will I still get most of the benefits of a Module from only adding this Core? Can I use this slot for something else?”

My answer above is a reply from our perspective.
TC is active enough in HOM that if you HAVE TO let it go, don’t worry about it.

While if it is indeed one of the main qualities you want – because of the nature of your work, do add it for faster, deeper, wider penetration into your subconscious mind. :hugs:

As far as whether TC is in HOM or not, it’s literally written on the salespage. :wink:

3 Likes
    Way of Understanding
    Transcendental Connection
    Harmonic Singularity
    Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
    Instant Business Tactician
    The Way of ROI
    Mastermind
    Wayfinder
    Voice Master
    The Merger of Worlds
    The Lines
    The Flow
    DEUS
    Dominion
    Gloryseeker
    Fortune’s Favorite
    Sultan
    Carpe Diem Ascended
    Eagle Eye
    Invincible Presence

Thanks, any other modules I should consider for this goal? Curious about your recommendations/perspective…

Ascended Mogul
Fenrir
Manipulus
PCC
Fearsome
Emperor’s Voice

1 Like

Thank you

Those are some very interesting modules, bit frightneing to read some of the descriptions though. Seems so cold haha

Any modules that would emphasize the personal power aspect found in emperor/ascenion?

For me, I would focus on the primary core of the custom. For me, it was Rebirth and Survival who I found to work and complement each other. To this I added Immortals Blade for better protection. This is my primary core. So I would also recommend choosing a simple primary core and adding modules focused on what annoys and burns me the most. I would definitely add an Organs module there (one for all organs). In the end, one finds out that only a few things really burn him a lot, and he comes out of Custom for 10-12 modules.

1 Like

Power awareness
Power Unleashed
Dominion

1 Like

Potentiator
Power Awareness
Power Unleashed
Divine Will
Jupiter
Tyrant
Also check out the other manifesting modules

First of all I would like to thank everyone for helping me out so much I really appreciate it. Over time my list has evolved and become more cyrstalized. I do have a question that I have small doubts about.

Is emperor’s voice already in emperor?

Also if I add a module twice(to make the sub more focused), will that work ? Both for building and making it more focused?

Yes. It would make it focused on it