Main Hype Thread - Emperor v4

Remember Lady Gaga’s 2010’s meat dress? That was made of steak. I wonder how heavy it was. And if it smelled like raw meat too. Wearing a dress of steak. Maybe she literally put on 2kg of muscle that night as well. :slight_smile:

Of course for me the most bizarre thing is they bought the dress and paid a taxidermist to turn it into a museum piece for the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

Anyways…

2 Likes

What kind of attention were you getting?

1 Like

Nice.

So did I - the difference between us is: I used whey protein and a regimented weekly split , combining weights and cardio.

2 Likes

Meant to post this here.

I am going to pick up Aura today- It says, ‘For women’ on the site does that mean this Sub is designed for chicks? Just want clarification before hand.

I feel ready for it.

2 Likes

It means it can be used by woman.

2 Likes

I was more sensitive to creatine and whey when running emperor. Its bizzare.

6 Likes

how are all the upcoming emperors doing? seeking feedback… been running this for 41 days…

1 Like

Does anyone here know if Emperor contains the Emperor’s voice module?

Asking because for the past 8 days my voice has been cracking when I speak, like I’m going through puberty again, funny thing is I’ve had a deep voice since I was 14. The only other time this happened is when I ran an alpha male sub a couple years back from another producer that had scripting in it to hep one develop a masculine voice.

2 Likes

Same for me deeper voice on emperor

3 Likes

Yes, it has scripting deepen your voice and cause you to “project” it more.

10 Likes

didn’t notice until I saw this that my baseline speaking volume has been louder than normal.

you know what would be great is a emperor sales edition with all limitless content switched out for more social/persuasion/seduction stuff.
pluss some people like me with already overactive minds get put over the edge with limitless content

1 Like

I like the way you think.

Isn’t that Khan?

2 Likes

good point…

I had that happening last week when I was using Emp4 and EmpQ. I felt that crackling and itching, and I never associated it with Emperor. Small things, but people notice it. I’m normally less prone to draw attention to myself. Speaking loudly does exactly that.

2 Likes

Daredevil + Emperor can handle this. We try not to build new titles based off every little idea – things would get complicated very quickly, hence why we developed the concept of stacking.

5 Likes

this is gonna sound funny but

is there any nice people who have been running Emperor :joy: ?
without any problems of anger and toxic masculinty that i have been reading around the forum :joy:

if you can link me your journal, me will thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LLLOOOLLL LOL. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

very intresting, i thought emperors are all about war and galdaitors and some extreeme stuff, i googled some quotes from marcus aurelius , and his quotes are close to my heart which is something beautiful

and i assume that emperor aims at the same direction of stoicism and the mindset of an emperor to discpline one self and be the master of your own self, really enlighting,

i thought they were all about wine and sex and wars and combat and dueling :sweat_smile:

very enlighting

2 Likes