Building Stark 2.0 - BLACKICE'S Q Custom Journal

I’ll be doing a custom with negativity displacer, I’m really excited about this one.

From what I guess-The way it works is like in that moment when your boss said ‘let’s talk’-and you had whatever reaction you had and then it leads you to an ongoing emotional state or concern-with negativity displacer than initial moment of concern/fear/doubt disappears and your filled with a positive emotion in dealing with the current situation. then when you look back on the situation you start fortifying and building up a deeper new view of yourself and how you handle things

1 Like

Exactly! My first thought was “oh crap, it’s bad news!”, which is forgivable given the odd situation. With Negativity Displacer, I’d much rather my mental response be “Cool, maybe he’s got some really exciting news to share that my EA isn’t cleared for yet!”

Ironically enough, he did share some news that I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone about, relating to another person in the organization…

I just would like that reaction to have actually been the one I had, instead of abject panic and imagining worst case scenarios all the way there. :laughing:

1 Like

Its a good fit then! Really curious to hear your feedback on this one. I won’t be getting my custom with that one for a few weeks.

Sounds like you’re just present to a lot at stake for you and your family-so while your reaction and mind going to worse case scenarios, was not ideal, I personally, wouldn’t make too much off a judgement on yourself or your emotional maturity based on that -that said your taking the steps to become and show up more as the person you want to be-partially by buying a custom with negativity displacer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Considering that there are no refund for customs, I’d start “small” and work my way upwards ie Limitless in place of QL Stage 4.

But, you know best. If you are certain that 6 cores (technically) will work, then go for it.

1 Like

Not really sure if I’d agree with this premise here. Do note that EmperorQ (OG) had at least 4 cores in it. If you check the sales page:

And Yes, EMPEROR ALSO Contains the ENTIRE Scripts of Ascension, Mogul and Sex Mastery X, and “Quantum Limitless Lite.”

And then people were stacking this with other subs like PCCQ, Inner Circle, and other major titles.

Although, maybe add Mosaic to better fit everything?

2 Likes

For Jupiter -

For Februus -

For Stress Displacement - I believe it is on page 16. “Stress has negative effects on our spiritual, mental and physical health. It is no wonder that we unconsciously attempt to relieve stress in so many different ways. Now there is an efficient way of doing so, by easily removing all feelings of stress and replacing it with positive feelings.” This may not be needed if Sanguine is helping already or if Negativity Displacer does as Azriel mentioned.

I think Ares will deal with the cause of any particular fear that may come up for any given situation allowing Inner Voice to help you power through with your own positive reinforcement.

2 Likes

I think it will be ok, but I don’t know for sure, which is why I asked. :slight_smile: I’m totally fine going with Limitless vs QL ST4. Whether I do QL now or later, I’m good with either. I don’t want to try for too much too quick, so maybe I will go with Limitless to start, instead of QL ST4. I would be stacking that with Beyond Limitless Ultima.

How does Stark compare, in terms of scripts it also contains?

For Mosaic, would I need that just once, or would it be better in every custom I do?

Great insights, thanks!!

Question about module redundancy - If I am running 2 Q customs, would a results enhancement module (say Jupiter or Februus, in this case) in the first sub also help the other sub, or would it need to be in both to have the same effects on both?

Put as an example; if I have a ton of veggies at lunch, then I’ll have easily met my vitamin C (or vegetable, or fiber, etc) requirements for the day, so I can decide to have just a big steak for dinner, and still be ok for overall nutrition.

However…

I doubt I would be ok to drink a half-gallon of water all at once in the morning and then not touch another drop for the rest of the day, despite technically having met my daily fluid intake needs.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

I really don’t know know. Although from my experience, StarkQ feels much better and smoother for me. But then, this is a case to case kind of thing.

From the marketing page, Mosaic is advisable if you want to stack with other subs. Not really sure if you need it for both customs. Better ask @SaintSovereign.

1 Like

Following.

Is Sex Mastery X2 in all the subs that say Sex Mastery X?

To go even deeper on this question. What I’m actually wondering is the following – so imagine a Custom with 3 cores, what if you could split those 3 cores into three different Customs and add Mosaic to each, will they then blend together similarly to how they would with when merged together into one Custom? And if so, then how would this effect a Custom not having Mosaic, because I’m pretty sure it is already in the main script and internally in every title.

Is Mosaic really going to make so much of a difference? Because if this is the case I can easily split a Custom idea containing 3 cores into three different Customs and then use them goal-oriented and appropriately where by execution of scripts become easier. Then overtime when I have had a lot of exposure to them I can possibly merge them together into one Custom in Terminus, at least if I deem that even necessary.

2 Likes

Ok, this is weird. I’ve read through the Q store multiple times, but that module name didn’t sound familiar. I even looked for it after you mentioned it, and didn’t see it. Yesterday, while doing a loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima, I read through every module, and…

there it was.

I recognized the image for the module, but for some reason I must have skipped right over the name and description when I looked previously. I can’t imagine why, but evidently I did.

I noticed the same thing happened with Information Releaser. When I was paying attention yesterday, I caught myself moving my eyes right over it and saying “…nope…” like I was intentionally avoiding it.

I know there’s something buried in my mind, I caught a glimpse of it at the meditation program last year. One of the sessions was using qi gong deep breathing and a visualization exercise to go back in our minds to a time when we experienced an event that is still affecting us. (I forget the exact wording the facilitator used, it was more eloquent than that).

I had the briefest flicker of being very young, 2-3 maybe, and someone was taking something out of my hand. Pulling, tearing, stealing away from me… I didn’t want to let go. That brought up such a crazy powerful feeling of sadness and anguish that I started sobbing, in the middle of the room. (That was pretty typical for that week, it was designed to root out every negative thought and trauma we’ve ever had and reconcile with them/release the emotion. But to give you an idea of how intense that specific part was, even as I’m sitting here at my desk remembering it, I started feeling the same way.)

But here’s the thing.

I have no idea what the memory was. I tried to dredge it up to get it out, but I just heard a voice, my own as a child presumably, screaming “no!!!” and it dove back under the surface of my consciousness. It was the most agonizing despair I’ve ever felt. More even than when I’ve lost pets and grandparents, more than the worst romantic breakup. And I still don’t know what it was about. I have no conscious memory of anything like that happening to me.

I did a qEEG theta meditation session after that and looked for the memory, but all I could find was the little kid version of me, crying uncontrollably. I knelt down and just hugged him until he stopped, then he walked away and disappeared. When I was back to full consciousness, the tech opened the pod and helped me out, and then removed the scalp electrodes.

That was nearly a year ago, I still don’t know what it was about, and just thinking about the memory is enough to get my eyes watering again.

It’s weird, I didn’t even share that with my wife, and yet here I am posting it on the internet… but where else would people understand such an odd event? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’ll post a question separately to hopefully get his attention, I’m probably not the only person with that question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve asked similar questions in the past and read over this forum many times in search of answers here is what I have found

1. Results enhancers in custom 1 will effect modules and cores in custom 2 or store versions of subs

2. Mosaic in a custom is designed to create less diffuse results with module and cores within the custom as well as secondary customs and/or store version subliminals-it is a module designed when you have a complicated or multi-goal/directional ‘stack’.

3. Adding 2 of the same module in 1 custom is not allowed nor will it improve that models results, having the same module in two separate customs will not improve it’s function or results but will increase exposure, increased exposure to any module may improve results due to more listening.

In this manner having mosiac in 2 customs would not be necessary unless you wanted increased exposure to that one module for the chance it may improve its effect. Considering Mosiac is likey part of the core programming of customs and store subliminals, since a value of SubClub is stacking ability I believe this to be the case, it would not really be necessary to have Mosaic in each custom.

I may be inaccurate about all this, but from what I’ve read and pieced together this is what I’ve gathered.

3 Likes

That is a good question. I think regardless of the enhancement module, there could be some bleed over to another custom that was stacked. Maybe the enhancement modules would deal more with the custom they are in first, then lend some of their enhancements to the second custom and vice versa. If that is the case, then that could free up spots for a second custom. I have no clue, so take this all with a grain of salt. :slightly_smiling_face: Fire or Saint Sovereign would have a better answer though. I’m interested in this as well. :thinking:

1 Like

Glad you were able to find them, and thank you for sharing your experience.

I asked a question about this elsewhere on the forum, and got a definitive answer from @Fire himself:

1 Like

Looks like you are correct! Fire confirmed, which is as authoritative an answer as I’m able to get. :wink:

1 Like