Building Stark 2.0 - BLACKICE'S Q Custom Journal

A great man once said “…what’s past is prologue…”, which is true… but in the case of a journal, let me take a moment to catch everyone up on what has passed. :rofl:

I’ll start off by saying I know I’ve not been very active here lately. The past few months have been crazy, with many ups and downs and uncertainty due to COVID-19. On top of that, and here’s probably the biggest announcement I’ve got…

I’m going to be a dad, rather soon! :grin:

If anyone recalls, a few months back I was experimenting with Emperor V4, Quantm Limitless, and SMx2. Well… something in there worked, and my wife and I successfully got pregnant, far easier than we expected. Well, obviously, literally, she did… but you know what I mean. Anyway, in just a couple of months we’ll have a baby girl here!

Over the past few months I’ve been focusing on building my wealth and income - which I’ve done quite well… nearly tripled, compared to the start of this year, and also cultivating a sense of calmness that lets me weather any storm or whatever comes up. And there have been a few; the cancellation of a big conference that I was scheduled to speak at was a bit of a blow to my ego, if not my career… I know, everything has been cancelled, but still that was going to be huge for me and it’s now not certain that the opportunity will be there when the event is held again next year.

I’ve gotten really into health and fitness lately, and through very careful tracking of blood sugar (with a continuous glucose monitor, stuck in my arm), sleep (via an Oura ring), nutrient intake, and exercise (via apps on my phone for logging, plus movement data from the Oura), I’ve developed a protocol that has been melting fat off me like it’s an ice cube in the desert. Since I got it really dialed in a couple of weeks ago, it’s now averaging about 0.6lbs per day, it’s pretty nuts. A very welcome change after being stuck at a plateau of just over 210lbs for weeks. Next up is muscle building, for which I’ll be using some basic SARMs as well as red light therapy for recovery.

All that is to say I’ve been focusing on other things besides subliminals, for a while. But, that changed when Stark Q was released. That perked up my ears, as the embodiment of Tony Stark is everything I was after with subliminals from the very beginning of my journey here.

Then, along came StarkQ Terminus, which I listened to but didn’t really feel anything special, unfortunately. Then, on a whim, I decided to listen while meditating while laying on a lounge chair out on my deck one afternoon.

Holy crap.

That… changed… everything.

I was zonked out within maybe a minute, and had series of short but very vivid dreams. I don’t remember anything specific, but I do remember waking up about halfway through at first feeling groggy, but then feeling super pumped up and full of ideas and drive. I was hooked.

And then, along comes the “I’m-still-in-awe-of-how-amazing-it-is” Q Shop.

:open_mouth:

I haven’t been this excited about sublininals since I first discovered SubClub way back in the day, and spent hours reading and re-reading the product descriptions to decide what to buy. The Q Shop is everything I had ever hoped to find in any sort of mind upgrading platform. Better than that, maybe.

So, since then I’ve been reading the Q custom journals and browsing the product descriptions again and again, trying to figure out what my ideal customs should be.

I say customs, because there’s no way I could fit everything into 1, so I need to prioritize. I will definitely be buying several, maybe just not at once :wink:

So, this new journal starts out with where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to, all as prologue to help define and clarify my starting point on the next phase of my mind upgrading with the amazing subliminal technology here.

p.s. Free Ultima upgrades for buyers of the original versions of those subs?? That’s so amazing, I am honestly blown away by everything that @SaintSovereign and @Fire are doing here, with all of it.

Next up: Q Custom planning!

15 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Awesome to hear you results and congratulation!

Excited to hear what you choose for your first custom!

1 Like

Congratulations!

And looking forward to read your journal

I think a lot of us, myself included, have a tendency to want to go into @mecharc mode (yeah, that’s a thing now… :rofl::rofl:) and BUY ALL THE THINGS! I even said as much to a friend who I’ve been talking with about subliminals for a while now.

However, once I really thought about it, I realized I don’t actually want/need ALL the modules. In fact, when I counted all the ones I might ever want, it was around half… which is still a crazy number of modules to buy and use.

I’m not into sports or gaming, so that rules out a few. I’m not really into esoteric studies (at the moment at least, I used to be an avid LD’er and have dabbled in both remote viewing and astral projection. I’m also certified as a reiki practitioner, and have experience with energy manipulation etc. It’s just not my aim right now). As I mentioned, I’m happily married with a baby on the way, so that knocks out much of the seduction subs, which leaves (generally) emotional healing, physical health/fitness, intelligence, wealth, & status. All of which are things I want.

There are so many other great modules to choose from, and I’ve got several more Q Custom stacks in mind. This is just barely scratching the surface of what I want to do with this incredible tool, just the first tiny step.

Ok, here goes, by category.

Emotional Healing

I went through a pretty intense (aka it was worth it but definitely not a relaxing spa week) biofeedback-enhanced meditation program last fall, called 40 Years of Zen, over in Seattle. I still have some definite issues that crop up sometimes, but the Zen training, combined with regular meditation practice and some adaptogenic herbs for managing stress, have largely made this a non-issue. I use Sanguine a few times a week which really helps me be more chill. I will continue to use Sanguine, now in Ultima form, alongside my Q custom, but I may want some additional support in this area as I feel I have been holding back due to limiting beliefs in some areas.

Core:
Regeneration - I’m dealing with things pretty well now, though I definitely still have issues that come up. I take disagreements personally, and almost consider them personal attacks. That doesn’t help anybody, especially not me. I’ve also had anxiety in the past, and I want to be completely rid of that.

Other Modules:
Atman - I’ve definitely limited myself. I often find myself saying “I can’t do X” when it’s just an excuse because I feel I’m not good enough, or that I won’t succeed.
EGO ADSUM - I was at a barbecue at a nearby lake last weekend with some friends, and at one point I realized that I was holding my phone and scrolling through emails. It wasn’t that I didn’t enjoy being at the park, it was just an unconscious habit… a fear of missing something. i want to be more present.
I AM - I’ve been intrigued by Khan ST1, specifically for this reason. I actually don’t have much interest in the rest of it. I think I’m pretty true to myself, and in the past I’ve ditched friends because they weren’t congruent with the vision I have for my life and the influences I want to surround myself with.
Joie de Vivre - Being present and just enjoying life, that’s something that’s always been elusive for me. I can be anywhere I’ve always wanted to be, and I’m still thinking about what’s next, or worrying about losing what I’ve got (a person, a situation, etc). I want to just savor pleasant moments.
Limit Destroyer - Same as Atman. I want to blast through self imposed limits… I did that with dating, but there are still a few lingering limits when it comes to other aspects.
Stress Displacement - “removing all feelings of stress and replacing it with positive feelings” yes please!

Health & Fitness

Emperor Fitness is the obvious choice here, although I’m already healthy and getting more fit, and I’m not trying to sculpt a perfect body to attract girls at bars etc. I definitely want to do a health/fitness stack at some point, but right now I feel it’s not my #1 priority. This might come next though.

Core:
Emperor Fitness - Burn fat, gain muscle… sign me up!

Other Modules:
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator - Healing is good!
Equilibrium - I’ve never been what anyone would consider ‘graceful’…
Extreme Exercise Motivation - I’m almost always ready to go for a hike, but a gym? Bleh.
Inexhaustible - I’ve got a newborn on the way, anything to give me more energy is good. :laughing:
Serum X - Healing is good!
Deep Sleep - I sleep ok now, at least according to my Oura ring, but I also take a decent stack of sleep supplements. Anything I can do to get deep restful sleep I’ll do!

Intelligence

I generally consider myself to be reasonably intelligent, but I would always like to be better, and to use my knowledge more effectively. Putting the pieces of the metaphorical puzzle together faster than anyone else can is crucial. I have done QL stages 1 & 2 before, but got sidetracked before progressing to ST3.

Core:
Quantum Limitless - This one is a no-brainer, I’ve got the full version of this and there’s no way I won’t do a Q Custom with it as well.
Limitless - Do I need Limitless if the core is already QL ST4?

Other Modules:
Submodel Alpha - Pattern recognition, predictive analysis… very useful.
RAIKOV - I’ve been utterly fascinated by the Raikov effect for many years, I would love to be able to step into the genius of a business thought leader from a book, etc.
Productivity Unleashed - I’m driven, but sometimes I just want to study more and not actually move my ass to work on my business. Not always, but sometimes. I’d like to have productive motivation on tap.
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster - This should be self-explanatory :slight_smile:

Wealth & Status

Mo’ money, mo’ opportunities… that’s what I (never, actually) say. I’ve made huge leaps with my wealth this year already, although the ground work for much of it was laid over the past year… this year multiple projects & assets finally came online and started generating revenue. That being said, there is no such thing as having too much money, because the more money I have the more cool things I can do to help leave the world in a better place than when I found it. And yes, I might want to buy myself a toy here or there (Audi R8 maybe) along the way.

Core:
Stark - This is what it’s all about. The whole first custom is built to support the Stark core.
Ecstasy of Gold - Utter wealth mindset. I’d likely do a separate wealth custom just for this.
Ascended Mogul - This is the first subliminal that I heard about, before joining, that really excited me. The idea of combining other subs to create a new one struck me as really cool, so I’ve always had a warm spot in my heart (ears?) for this one. Might not be needed with Stark present.
Tyrant - “more powerful manifestation, increasingly more profound and faster effects” Sold!
Secrets of Akasha – Wealth - I like the idea of tapping into the collective unconscious.
Sultan - Living a life of opulence is a bit outside my mindset of modern minimalism, but the ability to afford a life of opulence is an idea I support 100% :sunglasses:
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - “wake up everyday with an unrelenting sense of motivation and endless energy towards creating wealth and earning money” sounds good to me!

I was running Emperor a while back, but while I loved the way it made me feel, I had a couple of people tell me I was acting way more aggressive and cocky than I usually do. That’s kind of the point, but I was also told I was coming across as a bit of a domineering a$$hole, and it caused some issues with coworkers, so I backed off of that. For that reason, if I do go back to any alpha mindset subs, I’d definitely pair them with something to mellow me out. I think Stark is a better fit for me anyways, though.

My Custom Core

I know many of the SC programs have their “core script”, here’s my version:

Carpe Diem Ascended - This one had me at “Extreme motivation and ambition”.
DEUS - “make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency” Yep, I’m sold.
Informaticon - Everything about this module resonates with me.
Lion IV - Calm power, that reasonates very strongly with my goals.
Naturalizer - This one just sounds useful!
Omnidimensional - I’m fascinated by the potential of this one.
Pragya - " expand and develop the physical capacity of your brain to assimilate subliminal instructions at a more accurate, faster pace" Faster pace, yes please!

Not 100% sure where to put this one for now:

The Merger of Worlds - This one sounds very helpful for both improving intuition and manifesting new behaviors & changes

With ALLLLL of that being said (seriously that took forever to go through!), here’s what I’m thinking for my first Q Custom.

3 Core Options:

• Stark - DEFINITELY
  • QL ST4 - DEFINITELY
  • Regeneration (possible)
  • Limitless (possible)
  • Ascended Mogul (possible)

My Standard Modules:

• Carpe Diem Ascended
  • DEUS
  • Informaticon
  • Lion IV
  • Naturalizer
  • Omnidimensional
  • Pragya

Other Modules:

• Deep Sleep
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Gratitude Embodiment

Here’s why I selected these.

Stark, for all the reasons mentioned above. QL ST4 because it will help with intelligence, which makes everything else better. For those same 2 reasons, I’d also consider AM and Limitless, respectively. I don’t know if they are needed though, and I don’t plan on going over 3 cores as recommended.
Regeneration feels like a good option for my 3rd core, although this stack will be running alongside Sanguine Ultima, which may be enough.

My standard modules will likely stay the same for every custom I do. I added Deep Sleep and Joie de Vivre because good rest is important for clear thinking, and what’s the point of doing all of this if I’m not going to savor every day? Gratitude seems almost like a platitude (lol) these days, but I think it’s still very valuable to help both with enjoying life, and having a positive and playful attitude when creating wealth.

Final thoughts:
I’ll be doing Terminus strength for this, with the plan to run it every other day.
With the possible exception of Regeneration and Deep Sleep, everything in this stack is either focused on building the ideal mindset/brain, or helping to achieve that goal faster. At least, I think so.

I have room for a few more modules, so if you think I’ve missed something important, let me know. I plan on buying a ton of modules, this is just my first custom. :slight_smile:

There’s my Q Custom plan, I’m eager to hear any and all feedback, suggestions, etc. None of this is set in stone until the order is placed, so I welcome the collective insight of the forum!

Thank you in advance!

12 Likes

If you don’t get results from THAT, then you’re probably lying on a slab dead somewhere :slight_smile:
Great stack options! I don’t have any useful feedback other than that

I guess we all have or at least had that “shiny new toy” syndrome. With that being said, your stack looks like it’s been well thought out. I’m excited to see how everything turns out for you. Again congratulations and good luck.

Feels great to be a trend setter

9 Likes

Congrats on the all your achievements so far and the baby news is awesome , hoping everything goes well .

1 Like

Congrats on being a dad!

2 Likes

Yesterday I took what I call a “personal development” day - minimal work, so I can focus on doing one of the many training courses I’ve bought over the past year. As a result, I spent nearly all day sitting at my desk watching videos (and switching tabs over to this forum every half hour or so to type a bit). By late afternoon, I’d barely moved all day and was feeling bleh. I sat out on the deck and listened to Sanguine, but didn’t finish as I came inside for dinner before the hour was up. After dinner I went for a walk and resumed Sanguine, but forgot that vlc was set to loop, so it started up again and played almost another full loop, and I didn’t notice. I enjoyed my walk, and then immediately upon returning, my wife wanted to go for the same walk with me. (woo, double walk!)
The second walk was much slower than the first, as she doesn’t walk quite as fast as me normally (I’m more than a foot taller than her so my strides are a longer distance), let alone when she is 7 months pregnant. :wink: Bonus: nearly 13k steps, over 5 miles.

Lately, I’ve been tracking everything. Yesterday, my nutrition macros were spot on, I was in the exact zone for calorie deficit that I’m usually in, and evening walks are very common for me. However, my sleep was terrible.

I fell asleep ok, but had nasty dreams all night, all about conflict.

In the first one, I was a kid at school again, and another kid was attacking me. I managed to hit him back, and then said “We’re even! You got me, I got you… we’re done.” and walked away. He called some friends to chase me however, and in the dream the schoolyard was in a lower area than the road next to it and we all had to climb a steep gravel hill to get to the street. I kept sliding back down, and the bullies(?) were pulling me back as well. I eventually got up the hill and then I was “safe”.

The next dream was about a real life murder, but the people involved all had to then become actors on a tv show about it so it could be broadcast on tv to let the whole country watch it and help solve the case. The focus shifted to some teenagers that were involved, and their part of the show was spun off to create… Riverdale. Which I’ve never seen, but my sister describes it as Veronica Mars as an Archie comic… or maybe it was the other way around. Either way, I’ve never seen the show and know almost nothing about it… but there it was in my dream.

Net result was 500g of weight gain, despite everything else being optimized for fat loss, and the least amount of deep sleep since I’ve been tracking it… Also, very groggy and a less than cheerful mood upon waking… :confused:

Whether due to inadvertently running 2 loops of Sanguine Ultima back to back, or something else, I’ve evidently got more stuff in my head that needs to be fixed.

I don’t want to dilute the focus of my Q custom plan, but I think I need to add more healing stuff to it.

Unshakable. Unf*ckwithable. That’s the base mindset I want, as I feel without that any of the wealth generation approaches will be like trying to build on a foundation of sand. Looks solid enough, but the first storm can wash it away. I’ve got Lion IV and Joie de Vivre, but I’m thinking something more specific to healing from old beliefs would help.

Ares?
FEBRUUS?

The post by @Dragonrider in the Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct thread was powerful; I’ve never had a situation where I was threatened long term, but I do think that I also don’t feel “safe”. Physically, yes… I live in a great neighborhood and think nothing of going out with my patio door wide open (though I do live in a 4th-floor condo). I just have a general sense of anxiety and fear of loss that has diminished a lot over the past year, but is still there and pops up every so often. Maybe Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct would be good too?

During meditations (and the session debriefs at the meditation program last fall) I came to the realization that I want wealth so that I (and my loved ones) will be safe, and able to secure myself/ourselves against threats.

For anyone who runs wealth + healing modules together, what do you recommend?

4 Likes

Yesterday was… interesting. I had a meeting called with the GM of the portfolio companies, and I usually bring my EA with me as she also serves as project coordinator, as well as someone I’m training to take over day-to-day company operations at some point… like Pepper Potts, minus any romantic involvement. lol.

Anyways, the GM said no, just me… we need to talk.

Needless to say, I was anxious… We’ve had some ongoing legal issues with the company, as well as some regulatory issues, and it’s been a bit stressful. I think I’ve been managing it well, to navigate the company through this all, but suddenly it hit me that the “higher ups” might see it differently.

So, we met for lunch, and as it turned out, the board thinks I’ve been doing a good job at some aspects of what I do, but not at others… which I fully agree with. I develop processes and systems, as well as technical development oversight for new products… but I’ve also been unofficially serving as COO and CEO as well. I’m very good at the R&D and system building aspects, but I’m frustrated and bored to tears with working with accounting to prepare IRS filings, or having to fire people.

Long story short, they’re looking at shifting me to be CTO for the whole group of companies, rather than CTO + a jack-of-all-trades for just 1 of the companies. I’d basically be getting paid to invent things and figure stuff out.

Some aspect of Stark manifesting?

In any case, this wouldn’t be happening until sometime early next year, so I’ve got some time to figure out how it would look from a daily actions point of view.

That being said, the anxiety I felt yesterday was an Everest peak among the foothills of what I usually experience on any normal day. I was actually shaking a bit, as I walked into the restaurant, not knowing what this (highly atypical) meeting invitation would be about.

That kind of shifted the thinking for what customs I need right now. I think I need much more healing than I originally thought, if that kind of fear and self doubt are THAT close to the surface.

I’m now thinking about making my first Q custom more focused on wealth and productivity, and then doing a 2nd Q custom at the same time, focused on healing and removing limiting beliefs.

I’ll think about a prospective 2nd custom and maybe post the list tonight, I’d still love any feedback on running a healing custom in rotation with a wealth/productivity one… every other day, once a week (every monday for wealth, every thursday for healing, for example), etc…

I’m happy to buy 2 Q Terminus subs at the same time, I’d just like some insight from others who have run these kinds of subs together.

6 Likes

I have rune rebirth + regeneration stack (9 hours) twice so far. I found if there isn’t some balancing with productivity or anti-anxiety after using it, it only amplified my negative state.

For me I listened to it while on a walk then sat down and listened to it pretty relaxed. Generally felt pretty at ease and felt the sub guiding me in some constructive form or another. I don’t remember much else in this regard.

1 Like

This is just my opinion:
Every custom sub needs the following 3 modules to minimize the time taken to achieve/manifest it’s objectives:

1. DEUS
  2. Omnidimensional
  3. Yggardsil
4 Likes

I have DEUS and Omnidimensional in my “essential modules” already, and Yggdrasil sounds like a great addition to that. Thanks!

Interesting! I find wealth mindset and productivity topics in general to be very motivating for me, which is why I think they would pair well with a healing stack. I’m just looking for any insight from others who have ran full customs together with these 2 different focuses.

I just started with my wealth/productivity custom. I am liking the combination of the two together as I feel they make a great pairing.

The only healing module I have in the custom is ARES(God of War).

1 Like

From what I understand your saying, I’ve had similar reactions, when I’m sometimes surprised to feel a level of fear and doubt at the prospect of a big opportunity or change- I’ve come to see it’s actually incredibly healthy, when embraced or there is no self-judgement of it.

In my case this doubt/ fear is essentially saying ‘you have the potential to fall short of an ideal and incredible opportunity you have, be wary’. That’s a good thing-its a good edge, for me at least :slight_smile:

When I embrace this it gives me energy to engage the new opportunity more powerfully than before.
Because subs don’t cause us to transcend to transcend our humanity, but have a more powerful relationship to it. And stress/negative emotions are an aspect of being human. (distinct than healing trauma)

I’ve come to see it’s not fear or doubt under the surface as much, even though its ‘negative’ its actually energy, edge, incentive in proportion to the challenge or opportunity I am being presented.

And I’ve actually experienced this newly on Emperor, before I would be indifferent, because it didn’t matter, I could not see myself as someone who could take/handle that opportunity so I was apathetic but more ‘fearless’.

In my case the fact that I have a level of fear/doubt is because I believe I am someone worthy of that opportunity, and that is a good thing. This may or not be the case with you, but it felt relevant to share.

And in any case congratulations again on the Stark Promotion!

1 Like

I’ve got a little of the “fear of succeeding”, but only in the sense of having a bit of imposter symdrome to the extent that I might not be as good as someone else thinks I am and I’d let them down.

In this case, the fear was that “we need to talk” meant something bad… how often is it good??

Back when I was dating, I had a much more pronounced fear of loss, which didn’t exactly make me super attractive to the girls I was seeing. Any time there was a disagreement about somerthing, or she didn’t want to hang out, or she took a longer than usual time to respond to a text, I’d get worried. In fact, I specifically referred to it in my mind as The Fear, because it was that specific.

There was one specific day, several years ago, when for whatever reason, my iPad started recovering images from iCloud… so it was like a slideshow of photos that I’d very intentionally deleted, showing me the girl who was no longer in my life… still a bit of a sore spot, even though I’d started casually seeing someone else (this was 4+ months later). I texted the new girl, and asked if she wanted to hang out the coming weekend, and she said no, she had some personal stuff to take care of. I asked if there was anything I could help with (she had recently moved, so I figured maybe she needed to get some new stuff, or move things around etc). No, she said, she needed some time alone to figure out some personal stuff and she’d text me when she felt like hanging out again.

The Fear hit me like a ton of bricks, that I was going to be alone forever. Also, a huge sadness. I thought things were going well, just a couple of nights before, she had come over for dinner and we ended up making out on the couch for a couple of hours, so I thought things were going pretty well!

Turns out, she was dealing with an issue with her new landlord and just didn’t want to involve me, and we ended up hanging out that weekend after all. And the weekend after that, and then soon pretty much every day. A year and a half later, we were married. :grinning:

So, the hold that The Fear had on me regarding my romantic life is gone… I no longer have any worries that I’m going to be left alone because she doesn’t;t want me anymore. That was a huge relief, of course.

(While still on the topic of relationships, I do still have the occasional bad dream (nightmares, in some cases) about another girl that I was involved with about 10 years ago… man, she was terrible. I was really foolish to not see the multitude of red flags there. Ugh!)

The only time The Fear shows its ugly face anymore is with financial situations. When I was single and in my 20s, it was ok if I was poor… I’ve just turned 40 a few weeks ago and have a family to support, so the prospect of financial disaster is a much larger threat now.

I’ve had repeated assurances from the “higher ups” in my organization that they won’t let the company fail, that no matter what happens I won’t be turfed out on the street. In fact, the notion that I even worry about those things is puzzling to them, and perhaps a bit impractical. (I’m on the board of directors, and also own a sizeable chunk of the company, after all…)

And yet

I still have a deep seated fear of loss… of security, of freedom (financial, or otherwise) and I now firmly believe it’s holding me back from taking certain actions.

I seem afraid to fail, even if failure for a specific thing would be nothing more than a minor inconvenience or setback. I’m fighting against this, and have a driving ambition as a result, but it’s restrained.

I NEED to eliminate this fear, this sometimes paralyzing fear of loss or failure. From EVERY aspect of my life.

2 Likes

I misunderstood, I realize the fear was from -the ‘we need to talk’ speech, and the implications of taking on something totally new, like what if you lose everything?

It sounds more like something from the past that could use emotional healing rather than what I am referring too.

1 Like