Custom productivity sub

What about running that custom with HoM in a stack?

That is very good input. I would not have thought of that.
So better LE + Sanguine or LE + GLM as cores or LE alone. GLM is helping to get more mature discipline wise I would guess, but I am not sure what it will do when you run it for a half year or a year. I didn’t have any unusual anger moments with it yet.

Your modules also look good.

so adding modules to the program on the top would be:

• deep sleep
  • carpe diem
  • unlimited wealth engery and motivation
  • joie de vivre
  • fenrir
1 Like

Carpe Diem and Joie de Vivre are great together. I´ve had this combo in several customs.

2 Likes

How would you decide which one to use?

1 Like

Nice profile pic!

1 Like

I think that would work, HOM gives you the planning part and the custom the push to follow through.

1 Like

@RVconsultant
I got my feedback, seems none of them are the right approach.

@Billions
Thanks, somehow I got the idea to get a fancy letter :wink:

@lovage
Thanks, I will try that out in the future…

So next stack I probably try one pair out how it fits together…

1 Like

Does anybody have experience with LE + Sanguine or LE + GLM and how they work together?
Or does anybody have a speculation or theory how they would act differently?

When 2 cores get combined, let’s say limitless and sanguine, does it combine to one of the following?

• limitless as priority: you get more positivity in learning anything
  • sanguine as priority: you learn (limitless) about positivity

That is just an example and maybe it is totally wrong, but since I read that Ascended Mogul is different than Ascension and Mogul, that brings me to the question if that is also for customs or not. In Ascended Mogul the status was focused upon the Mogul/business side afaik.

Do you want help with anything else at this point?

1 Like

Ascended Mogul is focused on creating dominance in business/career life. And attracting wealth.

Ascension is focusing on creating dominance in your inner and outer being. Improving and increasing your status.

Mogul is focusing on creating money opportunities.

I recommend running Ascension + Mogul for a few cycles then start running Ascended Mogul with other titles.

2 Likes

To make the custom I need limitless executive available in the q-store, if you know how to make that happen, it would be nice.

Between Sanguine and GLM I think I prefer Sanguine because it is more universal.

Do you think EoG is possible and useful in that custom instead of Sanguine or is it too heavy?
Is it recommend to use that kind of custom along with either HoM or EoG or are they overlapping too much?

Please enter a support ticket.

I don’t know about heavy. I think it depends on what you want to accomplish.

Calm or wealth?

Or how about both?

They should work well together.

1 Like

What happens with a module which is already part of the core?

Let’s say you build a custom with emperors core and you add emperors voice to it. In my opinion emperors voice should already be part of emperor, therefore it is kind of double but on the other side maybe it gets pronounced a bit more and therefore faster results?

If you want Emperor’s Voice in the custom just do it. Redundancy should not be a big issue.

Reference: Q Module Questions - #30 by ALoveSupreme

2 Likes

Thanks, that is what I wanted to know.

Since I don’t believe that Limitless Executive is coming soon to the Q store, I might just do a single core custom with Sanguine as core.

How much slower might it get if I add physical modules like Immune , SerumX and a few others? Is it just that these results come slower or will it slow down the whole custom significantly?

A try to redo the custom (productivity) sub with lessons I learned:

First, where could my productivity loss come from:

• not best in decision making, losing myself in too many options (haha, not good for all the modules in the Q store, too many)
  • negative self talk / fear of making mistakes

Cores

• Emperor
    (read everywhere it should give the most drive, second best option would be AM)
  • Commander
    over Limitless Executive, not only because that one does not exist in the Q store, but also because Commander could be the missing link. The question is always where does the productivity loss come from and if it is from fear of failure and/or being not sure what is the best option, then this one helps command, taking command, making decisions.

Modules

• Natural Winner (failure will disappear :wink: )
  • Overdrive (success)
  • Single Point (being able to focus)
  • The streams (manage complexity)
  • Eye of the storm (regain control over negative habits)
  • Virtue Series Temperance (delayed gratification)
  • Deep sleep (who sleeps good has more energy to be productive)
  • Carpe Diem Ascended (extreme ambition and motivation)
  • Unrelenting Energy towards wealth (motivation)
  • joie de vivre (enjoy the journey towards wealth)
  • Inner Voice (positive self talk)

I am not sure what else is helpful for drive and ambition even for tasks that I don’t like but that NEED to be done. Is there a special module?

Any feedback on my stack with 2 cores, 11 modules, so 13 spots already taken?

3 Likes

I have had with Emperor and productivity very positive experience.

2 Likes