Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

yeah I have no idea what the fuck they’re talking about, it would help if they didn’t delete their replies.

1 Like

Either a big april fool in August. Or just what they say :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like an april fool because Invictus once said Khan doesn’t fit him well like Stark + Wanted.

1 Like

Yes but he said somewhere previously:

2 Likes

I have a question in regards to Customs

With Wanted for example would it be completely useless to add Aps:Hair, Physicality Shifter — Sexiness, or would those modules for example add another layer and focus on the Hair and Sexiness?

Because Wanted already covers those aspects?

If t you want certain modules just go for it. Listen to your heart :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I was about to say what @Chase excellently shared with us. For example, in my Wanted custom I have Emperor: Height Inducer, SPS: Fat Burn and Facial Morphing. Now these modules are probably already in Wanted but adding them in my custom will add greater focus on those aspects and will increase results for them.

4 Likes

what if I don’t want to focus on something? Like I want module A and this A is probably in product B. I’m okay if A is 100% power, but do not want 200% of A and instead I want to pick another module (C) which is not in product B, so there would be 100% A and 100% C in product B.

If module A is already in product B (Let’s say hypothetically), they it will be 200% of A and once you add module C it will be 100% of that. If you don’t want 200% then don’t add module A since product B would have it if that makes sense.

For example, if I add Facial Morphing to my Wanted custom which already has some kind of facial morphing scripting it would add more focus on that module (In this case it would be 200% of module A). If I just want it to be at 100%, all I do is not add that module and replace it with another module that is unlikely to be in Wanted (For example, Technological Prodigy).

so here is a problem: how would we know if Module A is in a product B? Can we exactly say Leader of Man module is in The Commander?

To be honest, I have no clue on that. I feel like reading the objective would be the best way to guess if it’s there but I would 100% rely on that.

I feel like Commander might have it, according to this objective: Lead others with ease using the profound qualities you’re cultivating.

My best advice would be when really in doubt if it’s in the core, add it to your custom if you have a slot left.

1 Like

2 ways (though I recommend doing both regardless):

1- run the major title for at least a cycle and self reflect, try to connect the description of the module you’re looking at, with the major title you’re running, and see how much of the description do you already notice within you, if you don’t feel it enough, then you might wanna add it to push it to the “200%”.

2- compare objectives of the main title and the description of the module, and see how much does it match, for example, if you go and read about Temptation in the Q store, you’d come to the realization that it’s extremely similar to the non-physical shifting parts of WANTED, meaning adding the module to a WANTED custom would make it “200%” (though this can be a dumb guessing game at times haha).

2 Likes

@Vesper @Invictus great answers, brothers. thank you.

1 Like

No problem happy to help any time :blush:

@SaintSovereign Just an FYI - I used this to rebuild an old custom, and I received flacs instead of mp3s. I don’t mind, flacs are fine, but I didn’t actually pay extra for the flacs, so looks like a bug.

2 Likes

I received a new custom with a Solace mask instead of the Legacy one. I dont mind at all, of course, haha. It looks like a bug as well.
I didn’t pay extra for the Solace either, btw.

I’m just not sure if the custom is legit and if I actually received my custom mp3 and not someone else’s. I created a ticket already.

@CatalystPrime please see the two above posts

@bujin and @pakr93 notified q-programmer for this issue

1 Like

Pro-Tip

If a program does not flow with you from the first few listens… do not burned yourself with the excessive recon, it might not fit you right now or in general.

I did this with Khan and again with Primal Seduction.

They both caused tremendous constant everlasting reconciliation which never faded and I got burned out.

It’s best to just acknowledge some programs are for you, others are not.

I had this with Stark it was an instant fit and had amazing results.

Same with Chosen, same with Wanted, same with other titles such as Daredevil.

1 Like

Did you get a response on this? I submitted a ticket as well but I don’t want to start listening to it until I get a confirmation.

Thank you for your honesty. If you DO want mp3s, just send me a PM and I’ll get that taken care of for you.