Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

Nice, thank you :pray:

What did Wanted do for you in regards to shifting your face?

I actually want my nose straightened maybe Facial Morphing can help with that.

That’s amazing, was the effect really that noticeable?

Hahaha I wanted to ask you this. I’m probably gonna include Physical Shifter — Sexiness, but perhaps it might combine well with Apollon…

What did you notice with Apollon? It also shifts you physically?

Oh so like abs, chest, etc being more harmonious, instead of like abs that are not so much in the same place and alignment for example?

Like that left and right side of the body reflect each other perfectly, and overall that all is in harmony?

Is that what you mean?

Are the physical shifting modules draining I’m looking to use a lot of them.

1 Like

@Invictus did you also use Height Inducer? I’m about to age 22 in November so I’m not sure whether it is worth it anyway.

(I’m willing to give it a shot though) I believe it is possible for the growth plates to reopen with the power of the mind.

1 Like

Hi @Houdini. I have used Facial Morphing on Qv2 and on ZP with Seductress as the core. I get the same results from both builds. The major thing I can attribute to it so far is that it changes my lips. There have been other changes to my face, but I can’t say if it’s Seductress or Facial Morphing. I used SPS:Integumentary System on an Ultima and on a ZP build. I can’t really say that I have noticed any physical shifting on my skin. My skin does look better but I am also taking better care of myself. I used APS:Hair on the Qv2 Seductress custom, I did notice a difference right away for the first few months. Then I’m not sure what happened, maybe I included other subs that took attention and energy away from that area.

I have definitely noticed a major improvement in my physical appearance since starting Seductress. I noticed that all of my features were perfect together right away and other people noticed it also.

Have you tried Wanted?

3 Likes

Yes, for a little while and saw a lot of results in terms of Physical Shifting, in a short while. It seems to work effectively for me.

But I wanna use Primal Seduction instead.

3 Likes

Well it’s not one or 2 things that I can just point, simply cause I used WANTED for over a year, but if I were to say it in terms of numbers, then I went from a 6-6.5 on a good day, to now a 9 on my worst days.

Yes, however, it was always in a custom with WANTED, to put more focus on the skin.

Yes, symmetry and harmony are the main 2 benefits of Apollon.

Ehhhh, can’t tell mate, I’m always hyper :rofl:

Only emperor makes me tired.

I tried it for a bit, didn’t see any changes, while as WANTED did increase my height over the course of the year, but I started it while 23, and I’ll be 25 this Christmas.

4 Likes

In other news:

Khan.

4 Likes

This is unexpected, I have never thought you would go for Khan.
Stark is not enough for you?

1 Like

While I don’t have Wanted seeing you quantified how running a single sub for a long period changed you (from 6.5 to 9) really encourages me. Possibly due to recon have been thinking to add more subs to my custom but your post gives me a reason not to do so.

2 Likes

About this, I have no intention to run Wanted for now but I have Physicality Shifter – Sexiness in my custom and want to run it for a long time, maybe will add Apollon as well.
But I am hoping it could do a similar thing in the long run similar to Wanted.

1 Like

I would say keep Physical Shifter - Sexiness and don’t add Apollon. Instead add something that would put a bigger focus on what you want to become sexier (What I’ve notice gives me the best physical shifting results).

For example, my new custom has Physical Shifter - Sexiness to become attractive overall and has Emp: Height Inducer and SPS: Fat Burn to put an emphasis on what I want it to focus on if that makes sense (Heigh growth and becoming shredded). For you it might be different, for example Facial Morphing with APS: Hair, etc. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I have APS: Hair and APS: Head alongside Physical Shifter - Sexiness. Will see what time brings.

1 Like

Ayyyy ma man
Happy to hear that it helped :muscle:t3:

They’re different from each other.
PSS is more about being sexy in general, with every part of your being slowly shifting into a state of sexiness.

Apollon is different, focuses on symmetry, beauty, and harmony, as well as self image issues.

2 Likes

Yes, I have read both descriptions but if you thought about it for example
"symmetry, beauty, and harmony, " can also be taken as sexiness. Symmetry is sexy, beauty many times too and harmony look is sexy as hell.

1 Like

Here bro

2 Likes

Apparently Khan ST5 is going to include Physical Shifting is that true?

2 Likes

1 Like

It is earlier than Khan ST6.

2 Likes

Is that where you go back in time and actually conquer China and all of Euroasia?

Nah, only Papua New Guinea, that is all.

1 Like

@Invictus we are going to get in trouble for that

1 Like