Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of obscurity.

In the end, when it’s over, all that matters is what you’ve done.

Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them.

I was going to post today about the recent developments in my life, as there have been quite a few things happening that changed me from deep within, however, as I just ordered a new custom with the new modules, I will hold back from saying anything now, as it would be much better idea to tell y’all about the developments when I start journaling my progress with the custom.

With that said, here’s just a teaser:

Khan + WANTED

5 Likes

Mamma mia, what did you do, what did you do?
Poor girls who happen to be near you :slight_smile: .

1 Like

…in his image.

1 Like

Remember to use hand sanitizer when touching.

1 Like

Wait till you see the modules :wink:

1 Like

I have my hand sanitizer already near by :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess what the custom is about and I’ll reveal it to you :eyes:

1 Like

Khan + Wanted?

1 Like

That’s not guessing what it’s mainly about though :rofl:

2 Likes

Invictus creating a new world in 7 days…

On the first day he said…

“Let there be gains…”

On the second day he said…

“Let there be woman…” :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha wow
Now that was interesting :rofl:

It’s more like rebirth though :wink:

Genesis ZP

The name:

The custom was initially going to be called Hanma, which is a word of Japanese origins, meaning “The one favored by the gods”, however, before my first ever listen to the custom, I had a dream with the name Genesis, as if that’s what I should call it, and upon thinking further about the name, it started making more and more sense as to why it’s more fitting for the custom.

The meaning:

Genesis: “the origin or coming into being of something.

In the Abrahamic religions, it’s been explained how God created man (the first man being Adam) in his image, and as a follower of one of those 3 religions, this is one of the things that has always interested me, because if we are created in the image of the divine and “perfect” being, who’s responsible for the creation of everything in existence, then why can’t I bring that “image” out?

And that my friends, is the goal of this custom, as the name of this custom is meant to represent my re-creation into the most perfect divine image, by bringing out what’s already within :wink: and with the tech being Zero Point, we can all see the connection there with Genesis :wink:.

Modules
  • Khan st4 core

• WANTED core

• Apollon

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Entranced

• Earthshaker sexuality

• Earthshaker authority

• One scent

• Focused arousal

• Gloryseeker

• Moment immortalized

• Fenrir

• Victory’s call

• Achilles

• Carpe diem ascended

• The flow

• Deep sleep

• Void of creation

• Epigenetics & DNA modulator

12 Likes

Very well customed custom, I wonder how will new modules turn out.
I assume you have not run previous stages of Khan and you just jumped into st4.

1 Like
  • Achilles and Victory’s Call: made me take an action regarding the national army service thing we have in my country, where every guy who’s capable, has to take up military training after turning 18, and I kept postponing it, until today; I got contacted in the morning and they asked me if I will do it this year or postpone again?
    I ended up accepting it.

• Heracles: helped set a new record in an exercise by 14kg, at the end of my hour long workout, after 9 shoulder exercises were already done at 3 sets each.

• Void of Creation: manifested an opportunity for me to present our events of next year for the brother of the Emir (ruler of the country), on Wednesday.

So far so good haha

I ran Khan st1….
1 loop was enough :eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

Very impressive, like it. Hope the army service will expire very quickly.
Cheater, only one loop of st1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long do you have to be in the army service? And what about your current job, will they wait for you or how is it working?
In my country, we had mandatory military service for a long time till 2005. From there we have only a professional army.

1 Like

As I’m a governmental sector employee, I’m only required to do 4 months.

There’s a special type of a leave called “The national service leave”, which is 4 months, and fully paid :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ingress and @GoldenTiger can tell you how much that 1 loop of st1 affected me :wink:

5 Likes

So day 3 since the custom has been in my grasp, and today I have been reflecting quite a bit on what is that holds me back from my true limitless potential, here’s what I concluded:

I’ve been noticing a pattern over the past few months, and where any time I run a heavy alpha male, or something that has to do with assertive dominance, I end up feeling like I’m not expressing myself properly, and I came to a sudden realization from Khan today, as to why that happens:

When I try to express myself in a serious and more “alphamale” way, I don’t feel fine inside, mainly because it just does not feel like it’s me, while as if I let loose and be the social butterfly I am, it feels like that’s “domination” in itself, and it’s assertive as well, but it’s done with charisma.

People don’t listen to me because I’m so intimidating, powerful, domineering, tyrant-ish, but they do because my charm lies in my extroversion.
Like I can try to consciously act all high and mighty, powerful, be a full on “sigma male”, but deep down I won’t feel good, why? Because that’s not me at all, and I express myself better when I let my charm flow with my charisma.

Moral of the story: I realized that my expression of power consists of Charisma and Charm, and if I try to become an “alpha male” or “sigma male”, I don’t feel true to who I am.

6 Likes

So you are dropping Khan and going back to Stark?

1 Like