Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

Waaaait, when you gave me all the compliments yesterday… did you already run True Sell then?

1 Like

Well, I spoke from the bottom of my heart haha
But yes, that was a couple hours after I ran my first loop of True Sell.

Today I woke up to call with a job offer :eyes:
Random af

4 Likes

Hey man firstly, I hope you and your girl get well soon :heart:

Secondly, I decided to go with Mind’s Eye as the 3rd sub, read the next post to know why :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks man!! :heart:

Im curious already!!

1 Like

@Invictus sell me something

So, I came to a conclusion:

What I need to do isn’t to focus internally to fill some “void”, because that void there is created purely by my own beliefs about me “lacking” something deep within myself, and with that, I feel like I finally understand why I lean towards external subs more.

While at first it might have seemed like I was more interested in attention based subs, I have come to a realization that it’s not as much about attention, but what I do with that said attention.

Here’s the thing, I’m always the one leading social interactions, and have been also realizing over the last couple of months that whenever I’m with a group, the group gets “lit”, or in other words, the group has a better time with me around, to the point where I got called by my coworkers because they miss me and said that the place feels “empty” without me there, that says a lot.

This shows me that what I excel at the most is making others feel better about themselves, as well as being the type of a person that others wanna be around, simply because it makes their day more joyful when they spend time with me, which is why I came to a conclusion:

Instead of focusing inwards to try things to benefit others and over complicating it for myself, I should use the gifts I have to influence people in better ways instead.

Now you would say: “that’s the domain of Chosen”, and yes I agree with that, but honestly, I feel like I’ve been better with people while on Stark than Chosen, as I do have more boundaries on Stark, while still being really open and fun (+chosen of Venus in my custom has made me much more compassionate).

I think this whole dilemma started because I was so focused and forcing myself to find something for “inner development”, when that’s literally what I’ve been doing when I’m with myself. ← keep this in mind for now.

So, I made the choice for the third sub, and I’m positive about Mind’s Eye for one major reason: when I’m getting the direct full script of Mind’s Eye (instead of the one in the ZP primer), I can connect with my “other self” on a much deeper level, and the wisdom gained from that + the enhanced intuition is what I believe to be the pinnacle of “inner development” for me.

You know why?
Because when I’m connected with my inner/other side more, life gets more interesting and better.
The type of growth that brings me the most amount of inner joy, is the type that starts from within, which lead to those “AHA!!” moments, and no other sub connects me that deeply than Mind’s Eye :eyes:, especially when I’m by myself in the gym, or in the shower, and those deep conversations start.

4 Likes

I feel sorry for CWON :frowning:

1 Like

Petition to make CWON without any healthy diet scripting :rofl:

1 Like

Starting weight: 71.2kg

Last Friday: 73kg

This Friday: 73.4kg

I think I should start taking bodyfat percentage measurements every week as well, as even though I only have a net gain of 0.4kg, that’s just the net after what I lost as well.

What do I mean?
I’m much leaner, and during this week, there was a day when my weight shot down to 72.2kg, which made me think that I might have just had the weight gain due to increased glycogen storages, and that’s all, however, my weight slowly went up again and stabilized at 73.4kg (same as yesterday morning), and I look much leaner, as well as more vascular (particularly around my arms and V-line area).

Good shit :muscle:t3:

As for the other stuff, I’m glad to be back on mind’s eye, as I already had a pretty insightful time with my “higher self” (no I’m not talking about high as in drugged :rofl:), and got some wisdom and information regarding some thing that was kinda stuck in my head for a while that needed to be addressed, which has to do with some people I cut ties with when I first joined subclub.

Basically, I’ve been thinking about meeting one of them as his dad recently passed away (heard about it from some uni friends) and regardless of what happened between us, I still feel like I should reach out and be there with him, and maybe make amends and start the friendship again on new terms, and this was something I didn’t ask anyone’s advice on (not even the wise people from the forums that I know would help), and the reason is because the decision is mine to make, regardless of what others think is “right” or “wrong”.

So what ME did was that it allowed me to have a deeper chat with my wiser side and he said the following:

life is a book with many chapters, filled with absurd themes, and every now and then, there are going to be moments where some of those chapters might seem like they were misunderstood by you.

you cut ties with the group because they dragged you down and disappointed you, due to them not meeting your standards and doing unacceptable things, which they probably still do, so are you going to break your word to yourself? Or are you going to console someone who still wanted to use you after you already cut ties?

It made sense to me, that if I would have reached out to meet him, it could have sucked me back into the same loop again, throwing away half the lessons I learned from those days in the past.

What I ended up doing was sending him a text, sending my condolences to him and his siblings, and added in some things to help him feel better, as well as to strengthen himself (I told him that he should make his father proud by fulfilling the duties that his father trusted him with, and taking care of his mother and sisters), as I believe that this is going to help him better than if I were to be friends with him again, as what he needs now is to support his family and get serious in life.

Now, it’s time for me to listen to the new flac version of True Sell ZP, but as I have already done a loop of the standard True Sell, I can already say that my first impressions of it generally just got better, and I have noticed that it’s making others aware of my intentions before I even tell them anything, which I still need to test more, but it’s becoming apparent more since yesterday.

6 Likes

Nice progress, what is your height btw?

1 Like

Last time I heard he told me he was 6’7

2 Likes

5’4 :wink: (5 Char)

1 Like

Ayyy thanks man :muscle:t3:

I’m 5’10/178cm.

1 Like

Whatt you got shorter??? All this time I thought you were 6’2

1 Like

what are your goals?

Aesthetics.
Inspiration.
Status.

what’s the depth of your goals?

I want to build a better aesthetically pleasing body.
I want to inspire people to treat their bodies in a better way.
I want to succeed in every path I decide to walk on.

are you really convinced with your goals? Is that all you want?

Yes.

well, if they really are ALL you currently desire, then you better re-evaluate yourself and your goals, because the middle one is just sugarcoating the shallowness of the other 2.

Oh…
But why?

that’s for you to find out.

3 Likes

Some quick notes/results of my custom these last 3 days:

• many, many, MANY, more compliments, to the point where yesterday’s workout took a bit longer than usual mainly because I had 3 guys asking for advice and complimenting my physique.
    Feelsgoodman.jpg

• stares aren’t as many as before, but when I wear a tight T-shirt, I noticed girls around my age drop their jaws as I walk past (yesterday specifically, a girl stopped talking to the cashier dude while staring at me).

• I’ve been feeling like I can do so much more, yet I have been held back at the gym A LOT, all due to me previously not being on the same old track.

• my workouts have become intense, and there’s a new rule I go by: “10 exercises and 30 sets in total, fill them up”, and then I try to hit all those at high weights, while making sure I’m not going above the 45 mins mark, to keep the intensity at its highest.

• there’s a lot more love for lifting that’s coming out of me, every workout feels like a song; beautiful and harmonious.

• IRL popularity is skyrocketing, which makes me pretty happy seeing that people wanna talk to me and hangout with me much more because of my presence, feels good that there’s something genuine about myself which is making me popular, rather than for something shallow like money.

• harmonic singularity, for me personally, wasn’t a good choice, as I find myself a bit too relaxed at times when I need to tense myself and get moving.

7 Likes

Yo @Invictus you used Aps:Head, Facial Morphing, SPS:Integumentary System, APS:Hair In the past right?

Do you remember whether it had any significant changes for you?

1 Like

Hahahah I was just gonna reply to you on the other thread, but here are the effects I felt from each:

• APS: Head: helps with migraines, as I get migraines often from sleeping more than 6 hours, don’t know why, and APS: Head basically allows me to cross that limit without issues, other than that I’ve seen some improvements in my TMJ, but at this point its already 99% fixed, just have an occasional painless click sometimes.

• Facial Morphing: didn’t see much in terms of facial improvements, but then again, I mainly used it with WANTED, and that already shifted my face as much as it could.

• SPS: Integumentary system: this is like taking biotin, it’s really good for making your skin better and smoother, thicker hair, and nails regeneration.

• APS: Hair: I have unfortunately never used it, nor will I ever, since I have no use for it.

On a side note:
If what you want is a module to beautify you, then look into apollon, it’s really beautiful haha

In a bodybuilding custom, it enhances the look of the muscle, and it also works on making my body look more mathematically harmonious and aesthetic (objectively beautiful).

It’s a nice module, and @lrw can add on to this, she has some experience with it too I believe.

5 Likes

I was looking for more information in terms of results for those two I’m goin to have to add integumentary system and Apollon to Project Stud Muffin

1 Like

Nice, thank you :pray:

What did Wanted do for you in regards to shifting your face?

I actually want my nose straightened maybe Facial Morphing can help with that.

That’s amazing, was the effect really that noticeable?

Hahaha I wanted to ask you this. I’m probably gonna include Physical Shifter — Sexiness, but perhaps it might combine well with Apollon…

What did you notice with Apollon? It also shifts you physically?

Oh so like abs, chest, etc being more harmonious, instead of like abs that are not so much in the same place and alignment for example?

Like that left and right side of the body reflect each other perfectly, and overall that all is in harmony?

Is that what you mean?

Are the physical shifting modules draining I’m looking to use a lot of them.

1 Like