Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

I must admit Cwon and chosen if Venus have a stronger pull on YOUR girl than wanted.

For me wanted mostly works on other people.

Love conquers all I guess :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong, it’s due to the nature of the attraction.

Pure love energy vs Physical attraction.

One has depth, the other doesn’t :wink:

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves

It’s also worth noting the following:

Ever since I started using this custom with Chosen of Venus inside, I have noticed that I’m less inclined towards generating attraction from girls in general, because the level of love in me has surpassed lust.

This has been the main catalyst as to why my focus has shifted and I’ve become more “myself” again, as Chosen of Venus isn’t just solidifying my love for my girl alone, but also increasing my own level of self love in an extremely positive way, which is why my self growth as a person (internally and externally) is now a bigger priority than ever before.

It’s a neat module, I like it a lot, but while love bomb gave me a sense of love towards everything in general, Chosen of Venus is more people oriented (self included), and CWON is more focused on experiences and nature of reality (this encompasses the beauty of the nature as well).

6 Likes

Ahhh bro see

I told you I’d still need to put some thought into it, and now we got True Sell, which seems like it would gel so damn well with Chosen, yet I still can’t really figure how it would be like with CWON.

Choices choices :upside_down_face:
@SaintSovereign help.

2 Likes

Exactly my experience! Good to see you have a similar one. Congrats!

1 Like

Okay so initial impressions of True Sell are amazing, so far, this is what I experienced, along with what it reminds me of:

• People are listening more, and doing more, whenever I say anything; this is more than just the effects of Direct Influencing Aura, as this one seems to make them deeply convinced to follow through with what I asked of them, which is very reminiscent of Chosen’s aura that made people do favors for me and got them hooked.

• I don’t mind bending the truth a bit to convince someone of doing something; I posted this earlier in the True Sell thread, but I kinda tricked my friend into thinking we were gonna train chest, and took him to train legs instead haha, which is similar to some scripting from PCC, in the sense that I didn’t really care about morality of the deception.

• I’m much much more social (more than stark in my custom) and somehow saying exactly what I need to, which made every interaction today with strangers and friends to be filled with laughter, this is something I thought Stark had maxed out, but it’s really fascinating to see a new dimension of social skills being unfolded.

• lastly, if Mind’s Eye is the king of intuition for me, then True Sell is undoubtedly the king of psychoanalysis, and this is unique, as I never had this much understanding of peoples’ behavior, actions and words, as today, and this is coming from someone who has been self studying and applying psychology in his everyday life for almost 9 years now, and due to this effect alone, I’m gonna be keeping this sub in my stack.

11 Likes

This is the kind of effect I want from True Sell.

Congratulations on your results!!

2 Likes

Ayyy thanks ma man

I feel like this could be the one sub here that can literally be used for anything.

I can’t even begin to fathom the possibilities of this if used to hypnotize others haha

@Palpatine @Malkuth
Maybe an idea for you :eyes:

2 Likes

Dont tell anyone, but thats one of the main uses I have for this one🤫

2 Likes

I’m actually already locked in on testing something else right now to boost my Intuitive hypnosis abilities even further :joy:

1 Like

Ahahahaha

I’m actually considering to try and turn it inwards, because just imagine, if you can convince yourself consciously about the objectives of the subs you listen to + the subconscious receiving the script from the sub, then reality could change even more :wink:

1 Like

I still wanna learn it :eyes:
Like I gave it a go a while back, while trying to learn some mentalism magic, but man is it hard, I just couldn’t put them that deep into a trance state.

Though it did make it easier to misdirect people :eyes:

1 Like

I like that idea very much… becoming hypnosis… you develop a warm, hypnotic sun inside your chest.
Thats what Im building for myself. :sunny:

2 Likes

I see we’re both thinking about Chosen + True Sell :eyes:

Hahaha

1 Like

You are right!! I already have my Chosen custom :wink:

1 Like

Then tell me man

Do you think I should upgrade my custom (when new modules come out) with Chosen and EF3 as the cores instead?

Would be a superhero archetype :eyes:

Cause I feel like after all this time with stark, something is still missing, something internal.

Like don’t get me wrong, I love stark, but it’s slowly feeling shallow, because I’m getting popular and all, but like, I’m not really doing anything with it :rofl:

If I add chosen now to my stack, we would have very similar stacks when you use True Sell with your custom :eyes:

1 Like

Temporarily abandon the notions of trance depth or needing them to be “under” and it’s much easier to pick up.

Some of my best work, the client is eyes wide open as we carry on a normal convo

4 Likes

So what you’re saying is I should try to do it subliminally first, till I become more proficient, till I can start using it for magic performances?

Cause man, once I nail it down and implement it with my magic, then mark my words, imma be popping on Arabs Got Talent :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My custom is Chosen and Stark as cores and works great… I wouldnt rush any changes in your custom, you can always add Chosen to your stack and test how it feels.
For me Stark has been one of the subs that gave me lots of internal changes, but triggered by external circunstances/activities.

Im looking foward to compare and contrast our experiences!!

1 Like

Hmmmmmm this gives me an idea :face_with_monocle:

1 Like