Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

I honestly want to try it because as if I have always been relatively strong with manifestations especially if I am in a good state of mind but it can lead to good and bad :joy: I feel having a sub that strictly helps with good manifestations and hones that skill will do me some good for the rest of my life. Especially since I’m trying not to be a pessimist anymore haha

1 Like

Then I think CWON might be better for you.

And while we’re on that topic, I just wanna say that CWON is doing some really nice things internally, and I’m finally seeing the fruits of being Patient, which is truly blissful.

3 Likes

Hmmmm a WANTED, Emperor, CWON stack. I kinda have been wanting to try the Chosen line. Although that would be an interesting stack to say the least

1 Like

Okay so a couple of updates:

• I was 71.2kg when I started this custom, and shot up to 71.8kg on the next day, now I’m at 72.4kg (morning weight), and I’m looking more vascular, meaning I probably gained at least 0.5kg of pure mass (in 3 days) + some extra glycogen (and water) stored as body weight.

• my desire to be social is much higher on this custom than with my Stark + WANTED customs, it’s like I’m not being held back anymore.

• libido skyrocketed since yesterday.

Now, about the 3rd sub in the stack, im waiting for Beast Within to get refreshed before I use it, because honestly, im not bothered to download it twice :sweat_smile::joy:
But in the meantime, I’m thinking about using Mind’s eye with my custom and CWON :eyes:
Could be interesting

1 Like

So I ran Legend, CWON, and Mind’s Eye today, and honestly, I feel like I should have used ME first, as that’s how I always used it before and got the best effects, because at this moment, I don’t really fell ME the way I used to, it just feels “different”, but I can’t tell how.

Now let’s talk about something interesting: Body Language

I’ve been noticing my body language changing the last few days, and at first I felt like it was just becoming more “elegant”, but I came to the realization that it’s much more than that;

It’s not sensual, sexual, dominant, or intimidating, it’s just “natural”, like how the wind just blows, how water just flows, and how fire just burns, I just feel like I’m “being” the way I’m “supposed to be”.

It feels very neutral, yet there’s so much grace and “softness” to my movements, that I didn’t even notice until now how naturally relaxed my movements have been, almost as if I move without even trying to.

It’s really hard to put it in words :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hmmmm
I’m feeling a bit weird with CWON, and I know that this specific effect is coming from it, but I still feel the need to point it out:

I don’t feel as hungry for certain types of foods, and it’s kinda weird how fast I get full, almost as if I’m only eating until just the feeling of hunger is satisfied, not for muscle growth.

The reason this is weird is because I’m not reaching my daily calories goal anymore, and noticed this for 2 days now, however my weight is still going up.

I think I could potentially gain even more with CWON in my stack, mainly cause of the food thing, but the question is: is it worth it?

I’ll need to find a way to be able to eat some junk here and there, because those carbs are what cause the growth in me (I respond better to carbs than protein), and ever since CWON been in this new cycle, I noticed that my carb intake is what’s going down, as well as how often I’m eating.

Need to reflect on this more.

1 Like

The module “Elegance” was adapted for CWON and included.
Don’t let it go to your head, though – Mr. High Flow Factor. :wink:

6 Likes

Ahahaha I think this is the main reason I also started investing more time into learning how to properly pose :eyes:
You think CWON is interacting with the bodybuilding part of the custom that directly?

Also, anything on the effect I’m getting in regards to the food?
It’s not really that big of a deal, and it might even be a residual/remaining effect from before I stopped Spartan (only ran it twice), but I just wanted to make sure it’s not gonna impact any potential gains :sweat_smile:

Like I already gained 1.2kg just this week (in total), and I wouldn’t mind going at the same pace, but if CWON’s “be healthy, the way nature intended” scripting can potentially hinder it due to it affecting the one thing my body responds best to (carbs), then I might need to throw in Beast within instead (i theorize that it would make me eat more of what works best for my body, compared to what “nature intended”).

At first I said this

Then

And then lastly, this

And now this happened:

Started Legend and CWON on Sunday you know :wink:
At 71.2kg

2 Likes

Definitely malfunction of scale :).
But weight varies from day to day.
Probably the more objective method is weighting let’s say every Saturday without eating in the morning.

My weight is one day 71,1 another day 72,2 and it fluctuates.

1 Like

Hahaha nah, I thought about it too, but then checked on 3 different scales and it was the same :eyes:

And yes I do this too, but the reason I also check every morning is to make sure it’s either constant or rising, as it indicates going in the right direction.

My weight last Friday was 71.0kg exactly, so 2kg gain in a week :eyes:

1 Like

So boys and girls, 3 things:

• thanks to @Deadpool, im gonna strictly only going to post the weigh in here each Friday, for a more consistent overview of the weight gain.

• Mind’s Eye kicked in really nicely, I mean, ask @GoldenTiger about last night :rofl: was pretty hilarious when I predicted something random, and it kept on going on and on.

• CWON, I love this sub, but I’m unsure about running it anymore, mainly because I feel like it’s affecting me in ways that aren’t needed at the moment, like I love the feeling I get from it while im at the gym, yet it’s also a reason why I’m not going to the gym at the time I would personally want, simply because during that time, I keep getting the urge to go out somewhere instead (I went to nap at a park earlier, for no reason, even though I could have gone and trained instead), plus the food thing is kinda getting ridiculous, I guess im probably the only one you’d hear this from, but I really don’t enjoy eating just healthy food, I mean, I even workout extra hard so I could have more donuts :sweat_smile: so im probably gonna switch CWON to Beast Within, and keep Mind’s Eye in the stack instead for my deeper discoveries.

6 Likes

Simps will be simping :pray:

1 Like

A little update of something I’m frustrated about:

I got food.
Didn’t have the urge to eat.
Somehow found a 24 hour gourmet burgers place.
They had wagyu options.
Got a double wagyu patty burger.
Ate it without any decline in appetite.

Wtf :slight_smile:
Not only did I waste some money earlier, I’m also not eating the things I enjoyed eating :sob:

Although I must make this clear, when I do eat something really healthy or “really high quality”, the taste gives me what I can only describe as “mouth orgasms”.

So yeah, this is probably the only effect that I dislike from CWON, other than that it’s in my top 5, and would be in top 3 if I can somehow find a way to fix it, because honestly, it’s the best inner feeling sub I’ve tried so far.

2 Likes

Even though Beast Within isn’t refreshed yet, it’s still so damn good :heart_eyes:

I used it last night after my workout, and I woke up with bare minimum soreness (trained chest yesterday at 20 sets + 12 sets for triceps), and I noticed that my strength went up within a day.

As for CWON, I’m swapping it with…. Chosen :eyes:
Why?
Because with my custom and chosen together, this stack is perfect for the following reasons:

• development of both inner and outer power in a positive way.

• becoming a beacon of motivation for others, in regards to fitness.

• becoming the most positive kind of influence in peoples’ lives.

• the stack being the closest thing to transforming myself into a HERO :wink: in terms of both the archetype and physique.

As for today’s updates:

• looking visibly bigger than when I started the stack.

• reached out to a friend I haven’t seen for a few months, and ended up having a really nice day.

• my friend’s comment regarding my physique: “your body reminds me of Christian Bale as Batman”, so there’s that :eyes:.

5 Likes

Nevermind

1 Like

Have you used the beast unleashed in ZP? I remember doing some pretty crazy things every time I used it and that was during the Q days, I can’t imagine what it does now, also the music was dope.

1 Like

So your stack is Custom(Stark+Wanted) + CWON + the beast unleashed?

1 Like

Good that you came back on your decision.

1 Like

Unleashed is more for motivation with physical enhancement, Within is more for recovery, healing and physical shifting.
so BW is the only one I tried since the other one doesn’t appeal to me, at least not right now.

no no no
the custom i’m currently running (since the start of this journal) has been the same as in the first post, which is Stark + EF st3.
With that, I added Beast Within for more recovery and growth, and CWON.

hahaha i’m gonna give it more thought, because it still brings about one issue for me, which is only a negative thing to me because of my personal lifestyle choices, but I honestly don’t like the fact that I can’t enjoy certain unhealthy treats I already love so much.

4 Likes