Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Did you run a custom with this core and modules combination? Please elaborate.

1 Like

I didn’t, but it was told that if you add a custom module whereas the core you have chosen already has the scripting of the module, then it would double the effectiveness. Like if initially it was 100% power, then module would add 100% more, so 200% at the end.

5 Likes

That’s interesting. Thanks.

1 Like

Do you remember which thread that was in or who said it? Having trouble finding it.

1 Like

I find that very skeptical without a reference to confirm it . . .

2 Likes

This should be the reference.

4 Likes

I do want to clarify to others that it doesn’t work on a linear scale, none of the subliminals do. ZP technology is cohesive, and formative to every individual’s own baseline.

Thank you @FireDragon for the reference you’ve posted. It highlights the fact that the scripting regarding the vector you’re targeting is expanded, and thus can be covered by your subconscious in a more thorough manner, which will naturally lead to bigger gains in the long run.

6 Likes

Yeah, that is vastly different from what was said before.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve read that quote before. I guess I dismissed it because people were asking that so they wouldn’t waste time putting a module into a custom when the core already had the module. That way they could maximize their module selection for all 20 slots. It was kind of answered in a way as to not reveal what cores had what modules. I was more wondering if it would actually double the effect. Doesn’t anyone have a Wanted custom with either of these modules?

1 Like

It is important to know that they complement each other and increase the effectiveness. To what extent is certainly different for each individual.
I don’t think you can express that in absolute terms and talk about doubling or multiplication, and I don’t know how to define it.

3 Likes

Whether an effect is “twice as much” only makes sense relative to some scale. A nonlinear transform of such a scale will give you another scale in which it is not “twice” the effect. I don’t think trying to quantify everything is a useful approach here.

5 Likes

I’ve read similar posts like this saying how their skin is clearer, more vibrant, and looks amazing. Does Wanted get rid of acne?

1 Like

I imagine it could but possibly not directly. Now I never had an acne problem so I can’t speak for that but I can speak for hair regrowth.

Long story short while running WANTED I manifested a really good shampoo and conditioner that uses natural ingredients that helps with hair regrowth and has been doing an amazing job at it. Could it just happen with running WANTED alone? I imagine it could but it could also could manifest a product that works wonders for acne, or even a skin routine in general.

3 Likes

Any idea how Stark + Wanted + Libertine would work in a custom?

Roughly the same as in a stack. Other than not being able to put modules into a stack

1 Like

Ok worded that wrong lol

Meant how would they work together lol

Like do they mix well

Nah. You worded it fine. I know what you meant.

I just mean since ZP is highly individualistic in how it integrates to the user, only way to know is to stack them together for a cycle.

Would be the life of the party, I think. IF I went to parties haha.

The fame aspect of Stark is the biggest hurdle to me running it long-term. I’d rather be in the lab/shop tinkering on projects.

3 Likes

You are totally right. Fame is more for Luke, Darth Vader, etc. Emperor Palpatine is working more in the shadows. He does not want attention to be drawn to him.

1 Like

You can work in d shadows and stay away from attention while on stark. I’m having my exams this period while stacking stark, Ql st4 and Wanted, and I still retain that solitude, that’s where conscious guidance comes in

2 Likes

What have you noticed in business, related to Wanted?