Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Don’t be so sure of that. As far as I remember Love Without Attachment was released around the same time as the release of :heart: Love Bomb, not :wine_glass: Wanted. Best not to get carried away with speculation on what modules there are and to just focus on the objectives and sales copy.

1 Like

Fair point, but I’d agree with @Beowulf. Speculating on this stuff could confuse newer members without having official confirmation from Saint and Fire. It might seem obvious to others, but we have to keep in mind not everyone is as experienced or intuitive to pick up on it.

Honestly I came to this conclusion because of the “Romance” word in the description. And yes, you are right.

1 Like

I used for a wanted zp for a bit last year and didn’t like it due to the immense recon I got. However with this version there is literally 0 recon and oh boy, let me tell what happened after just ONE loop.

Felt so much better about myself, self image is rock solid.

Significantly less anxiety, something that I struggled with a lot in my daily life.

Dick looks much much bigger, I kid you not.

Socializing feels effortless and my sense of humor improved a lot.

Girlfriend is all over me when usually she’s kinda indifferent towards me. I normally feel the same indifference towards her but somehow it seems like wanted has rekindled my interest in her too.

Our interactions were just so much more romantic and we ended makin out for an hour, whereas normally we’d just go for a quickie and get it over and done with.

The way I talk has changed so much, It’s like every word I speak is now laced with honey and my gaze feels dreamy, almost hypnotic.

Made me feel like some boyband heartthrob or something lol.

But the best part, is the nonchalance. Things that usually bothered me no longer do and I feel pretty much unperturbable.

All this after ONE loop, I’m definitely gonna run this for a cycle. Can’t wait to see what happens.

20 Likes

Damnn,
I am still struggling to express Wanted to this level.
Where I am now, I have ugly girls hitting on me. Ok lets say that’s a start, but I would prefer the 9 hitting on me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Often ugly girls are much better in bed than barbie ones… :shushing_face: … just saying :joy:

5 Likes

And if you turn off lights you could not tell a difference if she is beauty or not :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This cracked me up :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I was on EMP B and QL st4 for some days, i attended a concert with my frnds on last Sat, i didnt enjoy there. I did dance with my frnds but still there was something missing, so there was another concert yesterday ,and again i told my frnd i will not be there ,but they requested me so much, that i needed to go. But this time i wanna enjoy the concert,so i ran a 8 mins loop of wanted abd gone there. It took us 20-25 mins to reach there. And after 40-50 mins of my loop, i enjoyed the concert to the fullest, i danced again but this time there was joy, people were not that much annoying (i am already a bit unsocial lol) like the last concert :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Keep going at it, you will get your hot girls :wink: !

2 Likes

Don’t compare your round one to someone’s round 50

3 Likes

@Martin Level 9 crook vs level 99 MOB BOSS :rofl:

1 Like

I see what you did there :wink:

2 Likes

EMP X Wanted X Ascension Chamber

I usually like to keep flirty stuff out, especially if they’re screenshots, but I want to give a testimonial with proof. Face, user, etc cropped out for privacy reasons, obviously.

I have been working on conscious manifestation with ascension chamber. Ive employed neville goddards techniques

Two girls in these ss

This girl I expected to not hear back from. Near the end of the convo she stopped using emojis and being playful. I got a text in the afternoon the next day, however, using some consciously direct intention

Things were abt to get spicy, but she replied an hour later when I decided to get my beauty sleep :sunglasses:

visualized a girl who would go balls to the wall with how overtly interested she was in me, got this:

I dont have money for bars or clubs so I go on Omegle :skull: I can’t even afford taking a girl out to ice cream because all my money is spent on the gym and my passion for combat sports. I met these two on there

IMG_2286

definitely a Win

5 Likes

I have been running Wanted since around the time I joined this community some 200 days ago. I put it down occasionally and rest off its script.

This is the most impressive sub to me. It never fails to get me what I want immediately. If I don’t get what I want, it’s per my active decision making.

It’s good for so much more than seduction and sex. It’s also great for business. It charms everyone.

10/10

23 Likes

I think stacking Paragon with my WANTED/ Khan ZPv2 custom may be helping facial physical shifting.

1 Like

First: Request to rename this and several other threads to say ZPv2 instead of Experimental.

Second: What’s more effective for becoming more physically attractive? This or EF ST4? With ST4 not on ZPv2 yet I am considering doing a switch…

Wanted for sure, it is the epitome of physical shifting for overall attractiveness

The file tags being renamed would be good but not urgent.

2 Likes

Yea, I am now inclined to do Wanted as part of my stack instead of EF ST4. Will put in my journal the thought process for this.

2 Likes