New Instruction Manual Now Available!

It’s long overdue, but the new version of the instruction manual is now available! Most of this information can be found in the Support Center, but for those who want an offline resource, here it is! Also, all links to the instruction manual from within the download page under “My Account” has been updated also. Click the image below to download:

28 Likes

Finally! The long awaited updated user manual!

I see myself referring to this and also referring this to others on the forum especially beginners who have no idea where to start

Thank you!

4 Likes

Funnily enough I downloaded the old instruction manual today. Thank you so much for this, reading now!

I’m reading it right now. and WAIT. Women can safely listen to KHAN and EMPEROR? This opens up a whole world of listening possibility for the wife now lol. I always thought those were no-go for da womens.

3 Likes

Yes, we’ve been testing them with some of our private testers that are women and they’ve been receiving good results. It’s not that they COULDN’T run them, we just didn’t recommend them in the past due to the fact that they hadn’t been tested with women. Now that we’re learning more about how women respond to the subliminals, it should be fine. It might be rough, though. The programming in Khan and Emperor are VERY MUCH the opposite of what society tries to instill in women. There will be much reconciliation, but can open incredible doors for them.

8 Likes

Hmm. Sort of like a guy running the hypothetical (Seductress without physical changes) :joy:

1 Like

Of Mythic Calibre? That cracked me up
Thank you
I can’t wait to see what’s in store tomorrow night going into Friday.

1 Like

Wow! This is massive to hear…hmm…this might be of interest to a female friend in trying to bring on board here. Massive need to be honest.

2 Likes

Are we testing Seductress with men as well? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta release a hotfix, ya’ll. The links bugged out when I converted to pdf.

1 Like

Naw. lol. That script was written by a woman for women.

4 Likes

Hotfix uploaded. If you redownload the file, the links should work now.

1 Like

Now, that sounds pretty mysterious to me. There’s some lady behind the scene. :sunglasses:

There’s a lot of people behind the scenes that aren’t here. :wink:

6 Likes

Cool. So much smaller file size, and those misaligned boxes in section 4 also removed. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I cannot resist writing I’m very intrigued now but I know I shouldn’t insist. It’s good to know there are more talented people involved in creating the soul of SC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It takes a team to Become Mythical. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Per the instructions if I want strong changes should I run each stage of Dragon Reborn for Six months ?

3 Likes

I just read through the updated manual, very informative! :+1:t3: