Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

It is unisex. Meaning both sexes can use it

Ah, I stand corrected then.

I was always under the assumption it wasn’t (atleast at the start?) Unisex and that’s why seductress was developed.

1 Like

There was a notice about this when the new manual came out that women could now run Khan and those titles but it may cause recon.

2 Likes

This gif brings joy to my heart each time I see it.

1 Like

Can you link it or @SaintSovereign help out here?

How does khan work for women? This seems to me to be an ENTIRELY masculine sub.

No alpha scripting in there?

Its in my faq too.they can run it but may or may not be beneficial depending on the person cause its quite different from how society perceives women

1 Like

I answered in that thread, because I am curious as to what it does to women.

My perception of what society does to women might be WAY different than what most people think in here.

2 Likes

Okey, I can give some summery after running Qv2 vs Q.

Qv2 works much faster and MUCH deeper for me. Reconciliation is not that harsh as on Qs BUT the overall effect is MUCH more pronounced. Finally, I feel a sharp distinction between each title.

I feel like I’m leaving a circle of never-ending run.

This can be contributed to removal of Q mandatory healing which delayed the execution of main script and/or overall optimisation of delivery technology.

Qv2 is simply what a subliminal title is intended for. I don’t feel it as an improvement, it is a standard now. Effective tool for advancing ones potential.

11 Likes

@Lion i dont think it is mate. I believe it was male product from start.

I thought the same initially and even the sales page is written that way. But PS can be used by women and still work. SaintSovereign has especially mentioned that all products in Subclub work for women (not viceversa though)

Anyways, SaintSovereign himself had said that a male version of The Seductress is in the works.

2 Likes

In my biased opinion women should not run male titles, she can run ascension for women but not somthing like emperor/khan.

yea it can work, but no men with the same masculine energy want masculine women.
yin and yang that’s how it should be.
in my opinion

7 Likes

I agree. But am talking about whether it will work on a subconcious level and not about the optimal sexual way of doing things.

2 Likes

I understand your logic for saying this, but plenty of women in the world do things because they want to, not because of what a man will think.

5 Likes

Yea that’s true.
just saw a movie with tom cruze where he and his team mate who is a woman kicked ass(both played army retired roles). it was a badass movie but i forgot its name😂

1 Like

I don’t think @Rusty1 is debating this. There are plenty of men and women who want the opposite gender to act a certain way. But that doesn’t often happen.

He is talking about biological differences rather than what women MUST do.

In subclub, there is always a choice (just like in the real world). But choices also have consequences which most men and women aren’t mindful about.

In my opinion, people can run (and do) what they want. I prefer to make (and manifest) my own choices.

4 Likes

I can only respond to things as I see them written, and I’m sure you’re right, but on this one I’ll stick with my original statement.

But I don’t want to give the impression I think @Rusty1 is putting women into a box of his own or anything either. I just noticed ‘biased’ and then what I quoted :slight_smile:

Which movie was that, Mission Impossible? I haven’t seen a Cruise movie in so long now, I legit forget the amount of series there are that Tom kicks ass with women :joy:

1 Like

I don’t wanna get corralled by a mod for thread derailing guys so let me just add, I actually agree with your polarization assertions :slight_smile: and there are definitely smarter people than I am on this topic in this forum

2 Likes

Jack reacher : no way back.

you should watch it bro, really good :wink:

5 Likes

@Lion and @Liquidfire

If you are meaning Primal Seduction as PS, I think Primal Seduction is for cis-gender heterosexual men.

And @Sage_Ninjistic thank you for redirecting back to topic.

Is there a way to verify this? I remember SaintSovereign saying that all products do work for women but can’t find the quote.