Playlist Suggestions

I saw this in the free ebook Subliminals That Work but it seems a bit old, is there a new version of this?

2 Likes

Yup. Here’s the new edition

1 Like

@JKL

It’s true that list you posted is a previous edition of recommendations. But they still could give you ideas about what to run. Still, please read the updated version and start there.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting and providing the link to the update.

2 Likes

Thank you @RVconsultant and @Lion for your answers. I did check out the new manual and i’m guessing you guys are talking about page 25-26. But there is no distinction made between beginner vs. advanced playlist and also . Is that no longer the case? Can people just run the advanced playlist from the previous list? Also i’m kinda curious where do new subliminals fit in such as executive, diamond etc.

1 Like

I don’t know what a beginner or advanced playlist would be.

Rather I would encourage you to think about what you want and then find programs to help.

As of now the only advanced program I would think of is Dragon Reborn. Even people who have been using subliminals for years are experiencing the bite and sting of this program.

If you’re undecided, how about reading about Emperor Fitness, Quantum Limitless, or RICH at the main shop?

If you are a man who is attracted to women, Primal Seduction might be of interest to you.

2 Likes

My bad. I didn’t notice that you were asking for playlist examples in the new manual

The ones given in the old manual still stands. But do take note that they never listed all the old titles in the playlist section of the old manual. They were merely examples. So the same with the new upgraded tech

You can choose 2 to 3 titles that helps achieve your goal

If you want Wealth + Seduction + Being good in bed:
Khan
Diamond
RICH

If you want wealth alone by working single mindedly on something:
Emperor
Ecstasy of Gold
RICH

If you want health + fitness:
Emperor Fitness
Paragon

If you desire to be a wealthy renaissance artist who seduces women on the side (Casanova?):
Renaissance Man
Primal Seduction
Mogul

If you want a mix of wealth and fitness, while your wealth is based on creativity and charisma:
StarkQ
Spartan

Etc

If you are not sure and you want playlist ideas for your goals from the friendly neighborhood forum members, feel free to create a new topic in the Questions and Comments section with your query

2 Likes

Thank you both again for your advices @Lion and @RVconsultant. I just checked the Dragon Reborn sales page, (it will be just a bit off-topic but i think its still might be under the “beginner vs advanced” thing) and it says

If you’ve never used any Subliminal Club subliminal, please start from a title such as Ascension followed by a harder title like Emperor.

Does that mean someone shouldn’t just run emperor starting off? Will they get no/diminished results or its because they will have a lot of reconciliation?

1 Like

Your questions are understandable. Those recommendations are designed to set most people up for success.

It’s possible Emperor could work well for you. You could try Emperor first. Let’s suppose you got Emperor and after 3 weeks of using Emperor per instructions, you thought nothing was happening. You could go to Ascension.

Or perhaps you could get Ascension and use it for 30 days, then add Emperor.

It’s up to you.

2 Likes

Glad to help, @JKL. And yes, the advice given by @RVconsultant above is good

1 Like

I see guys thanks a lot again, they were certainly helpful!

1 Like