What should I use?

You can go @Malkuth’s way and stack QL with Alchemist. It’s a powerful stack that will unlock both your intellectual and inner (spiritual) power.

You’re recommending that stack to someone new to SubClub?

1 Like

Definitely.

:zipper_mouth_face:

So here you go. Alchemists stills your mind, expands your awareness and makes you much more responsive dealing with reactiveness. On top of that. increases your energy levels and makes your really calm and relaxed. It’s a great combo (QL and Alchemist) and I’m sure our friend could run it. It’s not DR or Khan which are really demanding.

1 Like

@Sirius I HIGHLY recommend you reading the instructions manual since you’re new here…:

3 Likes

if you say so. I don’t understand the whole Alchemist thing but whatever.
Probably another limiting belief or something

Since @Sirius is asking for both “short” and “powerful”…I def wouldn’t recommend any multi-stagers.
Esp since he isn’t asking about a spiritual angle. Just intelligence enhancement. Hence LimitlessQ.

3 Likes

Please, learn more about Alchemist, that’s something which could help you enormously on your path, I believe. For a long time, I thought Alchemist was something I would never need but I just didn’t understand its concept. Alchemist is like the Other Pillar of Power (Inner/Spiritual Power), the First Pillar is Khan (Outer/Socio-Economical Power).

1 Like

Right, good point. It could be paired up with Beyond Limitless Ultima or Limitless Executive Ultima.

Wouldn’t EOG be better for that?

Once again I don’t feel an Ultima would be good for a new person.

It’s focused on Economical Power which may lead to Social Power. And Khan, I think, leads from Social to Economical Power. At least, that’s how I understand their mechanics. But yeah, stacking Alchemistwith EoG would be a magnificent combo too. It would be a way more powerful clone of Mogul.

Why would you waste your time stacking EOG and Alchemist?

That’s why SC encourages us to experiment and it’s not something that could do any harm to him. We also have to take into account he’s used some subs in the past. I know nothing better than SC but still, he has some experience and should know how to approach this kind of stuff.

QL covers short term too since it has the core from ST1 already

I would recommend da different program instead

also Jcast you sound angry today :expressionless: why would it ever be a waste? I do not see.

I have used the programs, they are all great. All due respect, people are different, ofc maybe to you it seems that way but I want to emphasise respectfully that for me each of these benefited me I hope you give it a chance and same for the rest

again saying this with good intentions I hope it comes across in a kind tone as it would in reality
:100:

I don’t think it would be a waste of time but a very interesting path. There’s no time wasting in using subs apart from running something which is not related to your priorities, needs and shortcoming. Or running less loops than you actually can, IMO. Besides, I believe there is some logic in the use of subs one should follow but many would argue if I spoke about it.

I’ve tried intelligence programs from other companies with little to no results, at best. I won’t go into details, but you’ve come to the right place. Quantum Limitless is an excellent program. The results of the first stage appear to vary from person to person. Stage two is awesome and it gets better from there.

@lrw Have you run Quantum Limitless in its entirety?

I have not run it through the entirety as a program, but I have listened a few times to stage 3 and 4. I’ve used stage 4 during meetings, and the program has been very helpful in the area of dealing with difficult people. Stage 3 really is good for focus, but as of right now, I don’t need that aspect of that program. I routinely listen to Stage 2. This stage helps me improve my reading speed and comprehension, memory, speech, conversation skills, reading body language. I’m sure that there is more, but basically this stage makes me sharper, and I’ll be on stage 2 until I either need to use the other stages or until I feel I should move on to stage 3 of the program.

1 Like