What should I use?

Hello!
I want to try subliminal club’s product since I didn’t achieve any improvement in terms of intelligence with other creators (Im not saying that I got bad results, just they are not working, at least for me).

So, I need something to boost my cognitive performance and I want to remember everything I read once/twice. Im 19 years old and still going to high school.

I don’t have that much time to listen to subs so if someone could recommend short and powerful stack that would be great.

Thank you very much!

Welcome!

Pls dont name other producers here dont want free advertising for them I guess haha (I mean mod can tell you I’m just going by what I know, not to interfere, just to make things best)

Anyways, Limitless and Quantum Limitless

look into those

Programs like Stark, Emperor, etc also contain limitless so those can also be powerful additions and in some cases even replacements depending on your other goals. Look also at Beyond Limitless Ultima and Limitless Executive Ultima, as boosters

I would personally start QL and MAYBE something easy like ascension or mogul/ascended mogul if it seems to match your goals, or Emperor/Stark if you want to be a little more couragous

and… BLU/LEU (one of those) as a booster

1 Like

Oh, sorry. Will delete it now :smiley:

I will take a look at QL, thank you very much!

1 Like

I might recommend Limitless ! to start. QL sounds great from what I’ve read of others’ successes with it. It’s just a 4-stage one that can take a while to get through.

Limitless Q is an all-in-one package and will show results quicker.

I’d likely recommend both Limitless Q and QL. For both the quicker result and the long-term benefit.

2 Likes

Okay. How many times a day should I listen to them?

I personally recommend just one of them and taking action/journaling; but whichever appeals to you.

1 loop a day to start
(look at other programs too, you can stack)

1x QL
1x BLU for example

then next week you can add 1 more loop of the major program(s) you listen to, so 2 a day of each
(and take 2 days rest per week with no subs)

keep BLU at 1 loop, it’s likea booster (or Limitless Executive Ultima)

2 Likes

Brilliant! One more question. I cannot find Limitless Q? Can you provide me the link please?
I only found BLU and Limitless Executive Ultima

1 Like

please look at the whole catalogue

there maybe other programs you want to use and you can think of a nice stack for yourself based on the overall picutre

but if you want pure learning this is it

enjoy!

2 Likes

Start with Limitless. If you’re short on time run two loops of Limitless and you should be good. Don’t touch Quantum Limitless or Beyond Limitless Ultima at this point unless you desire an existential crisis

3 Likes

To clarify I meant two loops a day if possible

3 Likes

I think you’d be fine if you run QL as well

watch out for reconciliation and run appropriate number of loops

everyone is different and everyone’s stack is diff

I was running khan, alchemist and when I started QL I was totally fine (until st4, then it got a bit tiring when I added a couple other stuff too :smiley: ql is sweet IMO - your exp may vary)

You can go @Malkuth’s way and stack QL with Alchemist. It’s a powerful stack that will unlock both your intellectual and inner (spiritual) power.

You’re recommending that stack to someone new to SubClub?

1 Like

Definitely.

:zipper_mouth_face:

So here you go. Alchemists stills your mind, expands your awareness and makes you much more responsive dealing with reactiveness. On top of that. increases your energy levels and makes your really calm and relaxed. It’s a great combo (QL and Alchemist) and I’m sure our friend could run it. It’s not DR or Khan which are really demanding.

1 Like

@Sirius I HIGHLY recommend you reading the instructions manual since you’re new here…:

3 Likes

if you say so. I don’t understand the whole Alchemist thing but whatever.
Probably another limiting belief or something

Since @Sirius is asking for both “short” and “powerful”…I def wouldn’t recommend any multi-stagers.
Esp since he isn’t asking about a spiritual angle. Just intelligence enhancement. Hence LimitlessQ.

3 Likes

Please, learn more about Alchemist, that’s something which could help you enormously on your path, I believe. For a long time, I thought Alchemist was something I would never need but I just didn’t understand its concept. Alchemist is like the Other Pillar of Power (Inner/Spiritual Power), the First Pillar is Khan (Outer/Socio-Economical Power).

1 Like